Scaffolding Parts,US ,British ,Germany
|Scaffolding Part Type::|
electric galvanized or hot dipped galvan
BS1139 (1982 & 1991), EN74 class A & B
|Packaging Detail:||Cartons or as your request|
Right Angle Couplers
Certification: BS1139 (1982 & 1991), EN74 class A & B
Used for bracing, these couplers allow tubes to be connected at any angle.
1) Dimensions: 48.3 x 48.3mm (1 29 / 32" x 1 29 / 32")
2) Material: drop forged carbon steel
3) With T-bolt
5) Styles: standard, flanged
6) Standards: BS1139 (1982 & 1991), EN74 class A & B
carbon/alloy steel/ductile iron/grey iron/etc
sand mould casting, gravity casting, low-pressure die casting, high-pressure die casting.
Surface finish process
polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing, electroplating, mirror polishing.
Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA UG, CAD/CAM/CAE.
0.5-50kg/ as your requirement
OEM service is available
good quality and strict delivery time
wooden pallets or steel pallets, or as your request
TT,L/C, we can contact in detail
- Q:Want to rent the scaffolding in the county, you need to cast how much money
- A portal scaffolding about 200, a steel springboard around 50,
- Q:A painter and a scaffold?
- First of all...no units, no answer. Second of all...according to OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration), NO ONE can walk on a scaffold beam outside the support ropes OR SET ANY OBJECT DOWN outside the support ropes. Hence the answers for both questions are 1 meter. It doesn't matter what a calculation will yield...NO ONE can walk on the beam outside the support ropes safely. Even if a torque balance yields that it will not put the ropes in compression and buckle them...it still isn't considered to be safe by OSHA if the painter is outside the ropes.
- Q:Hoisting a scaffold: newton's second law tension problem?
- The force felt by the person pulling is the same as the force in the rope between the two pulleys. It doesn't matter if the person is pulling straight up (without the pulley) or straight down(with the pulley) it's the same. Therefore the weight/force is divided equally between the two ropes.
- Q:Should I get a Scaffold piercing and hide it from my parents?
- dont do it. when your parents say grounded, you may be let off easy but if is about your body then if you get it your in deep ****. also your parents could see this question and then you would be in even more trouble. please dont get it. also things like that are really hard to hide from parents. if your 18 years or older llegally they cant stop you from doing it. i dont think you should do it.
- Q:can anyone tell me if it is true that the scaffolding on york minster has to stay there for political reasons?
- York Minster Scaffolding
- Q:Scaffold climbing law?
- That first answer is correct. When I worked as a construction electrician back in the 1980's the OSHA requirements were not so strict, but now the harnesses and tie-offs are required for any work platform over 6' from the ground.
- Q:Introduction of external scaffolding
- 2 the size and surface quality of steel pipe shall meet the following requirements:1) the new steel pipe should have quality certificate, quality inspection report; steel surface should be flat and smooth, no cracks, scarring, delamination, dislocation, bend, burr, indentation and scratch depth of steel pipe; allowable deviation table item allowable deviation inspection tool 1 welded steel pipe size (mm) diameter 48 wall 3.5 -0.5 thick 2 vernier caliper at two ends of the steel tube shear diagonal deviation 1.7 corner ruler feeler, the outer surface of the steel pipe 3 corrosion depth is less than or equal to 0.50 bar 4 vernier caliper end bend L = 1.5m = 5, 5 pole bending steel ruler 3m
- Q:how long will a scaffold piercing take to heal?
- They take around 6-9 months to heal completely...you shouldn't be taking it out at all. I stupidly took mine out after 3 months to clean a bit behind the bar and the bar would never go back through the top hole. It hurt like crap and bled profusely if I tried to push it through.
- Q:Scaffolding stuck, need ideas for removing.?
- Heat the female connection with a torch. The outer connection will expand from the heat. Heat the connection hot enough not to touch but not cherry red. Put a pipe wrench on male side of tubing where its is cool and tap wrench with a hammer and it will come apart. If possible lay the scaffold on its size for better leverage.
- Q:Scaffold removal should comply with those requirements......
- Preparation of scaffold safety demolition before demolition1 check the scaffold fastener connection, the wall, the support system is in line with safety requirements.2 according to the inspection results, supplement and improve the design of the demolition process, and after the implementation of the approval.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range