Scaffolding Parts,US ,British ,Germany
|Scaffolding Part Type::|
electric galvanized or hot dipped galvan
BS1139 (1982 & 1991), EN74 class A & B
|Packaging Detail:||Cartons or as your request|
Right Angle Couplers
Certification: BS1139 (1982 & 1991), EN74 class A & B
Used for bracing, these couplers allow tubes to be connected at any angle.
1) Dimensions: 48.3 x 48.3mm (1 29 / 32" x 1 29 / 32")
2) Material: drop forged carbon steel
3) With T-bolt
5) Styles: standard, flanged
6) Standards: BS1139 (1982 & 1991), EN74 class A & B
carbon/alloy steel/ductile iron/grey iron/etc
sand mould casting, gravity casting, low-pressure die casting, high-pressure die casting.
Surface finish process
polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing, electroplating, mirror polishing.
Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA UG, CAD/CAM/CAE.
0.5-50kg/ as your requirement
OEM service is available
good quality and strict delivery time
wooden pallets or steel pallets, or as your request
TT,L/C, we can contact in detail
- Q:Advice to anyone thinking about getting an industrial/scaffold piercing?
- no its sixteen interior the united kingdom for any variety of ear piercing sixteen with out parent permssion and it will harm rather undesirable take a protracted time to heal and it will value approximately £35-£40 and clean it with salt water.
- Q:Want to rent the scaffolding in the county, you need to cast how much money
- Look what you want to do. Store rent is not.
- Q:Do I twist my scaffold piercing?
- Why are you using Claire's crap? You need to be doing sea salt soaks twice a day for 5-10 minutes each soak with 1/4th of a teaspoon of non-iodized sea salt to 8oz of hot water. Don't twist them as that drags in crust and bacteria and tears up the inside of the piercing. Stop trying to pick stuff off from your ear and go have a reputable piercer check out the scabbing, it could be crust it could be something wrong. If your piercer didn't tell you to do sea salt soaks to keep it clean go to a better piercer.
- Q:Standard for inspection of portal scaffolding
- 1.4 willow nails shall be made of ML2 steel specified in GB 715. All accord with the 1.5 electrode should be used in GB 5117 series E43 electrode. Comply with the 2 basic requirements: qualified 2.1 door frame and accessories in different combination conditions, shall be accorded with the inspection results are summarized in table NO:2008JW1658 inspection project and standard units of measurement test results 1# 2# single determine connectivity and interchangeability. When the 2.2 cross support, the connecting rod and other accessories are connected with the door frame, the utility model is in conformity with the retreat mechanism which is used to prevent the exit. When the connecting rod is used with the lock arm, the connecting rod is not limited by the limit. The 2.3 level frame, and the door frame scaffolding should prevent off the hooks, are in line with the fastening mechanism of the fall.
- Q:Little help on Industrial/Scaffold Piercings?
- My industrial was the biggest nightmare piercing I've ever had. I just retired it a few weeks or so ago after waiting for it to heal for 13 months. They usually take between 6 and 12 months to heal. It never healed completely. I got keloids on the inside and outside of both holes and they looked absolutely terrible. I was actually embarrassed when people asked to see my piercing. I couldn't sleep or use the phone or use headphones on that side of my head. Changing the jewelry to titanium only made it worse (and titanium usually does wonders in my piercings). It was the most finicky and miserable piercing I have ever had. Mine was not done with one needle. That is an improper piercing technique. The second hole does hurt like heck, though. Also, don't over-clean it. Twice a day is sufficient. Sea salt soaks are amazing, too!
- Q:Are there any biological examples of scaffolding in evolution?
- The classic demonstration was in the E. coli long term experiment. A strain gained the ability to metabolize citric acid after 31,500 generations. Culturing preserved strains from 15,000 and 20,000 generations showed that there was an event that occurred in between that enabled the later conversion to citrate metabolism.
- Q:Classification and erection of scaffolding and related specifications
- 2, scaffolding construction should be appropriate qualifications for safety in production permit in accordance with the construction of the scaffolding for the implementation of special case of Wu erection qualification prohibited the construction team to set up construction, 3 steel tubular scaffolding steel tube, fastener, wall fittings etc. shall be in accordance with the "construction of steel tubular scaffold Safety specifications" (JGJ130-2001) requirements and factory certification, inspection report inspection qualified components for 4 steel tubular scaffolding, scaffolding operations engineering supervisor should strengthen inspection found the construction according to the special case of the implementation of existing safety accidents should be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the written instructions and construction units ordered rectification or stop two, construction scaffolding technology standard 1 basic requirements, the pole base (base plate) a malleable cast iron manufacturing and welding base two erection scaffold Wooden plate paving base pole again put into the base plate in the bottom area of the calculation and should be less than 2 degrees, the thickness of 50mm to cross the wooden shim plate adopts steel plate 2, using plywood as cantilever scaffold cantilever beam layer cantilever scaffold with cantilever beam or cantilever frame with steel cantilever beam should be prohibited (I-beam, channel) made of cantilever frame made from steel tubes connected by the fastener 3, operation layer, protective railing railing ramps block baseboard shall be erected outside the pole inside; rail height should be 1200mm; the railing height should be 600mm; in 180mm4, the block foot height should be within the framework of closed scaffolding laying scaffold should be at least two layers. Operation layer protective layer operation layer protective layer of scaffold safety net fallback
- Q:How do you calculate the tonnage of scaffolds to use in a project?
- tonnage is related to the volume of a certain material to be used in a certain project... so as to volume, tonnage is just the volume of the material to be used, given the specifiations in this case, scaffolds. consult your design and count the distribution of the scaffolds to be used.. average ratio of scaffolding tonnage is a ton per 10 square meter... also depends on the quantity of the project.
- Q:Which loads are considered in the design of the scaffold
- 1 the weight of the frame structure: including the vertical rod, vertical horizontal bar, horizontal horizontal bar, scissors, fasteners, etc.;2) structure, accessories weight: including the foot board, railings, foot boards, safety nets, such as the weight of protective facilities.
- Q:What Music Video did Garth Brooks Run Around Crazy on Stage, Suspend from The air and Climb the Scaffolding?
- aint goin down till the sun comes up
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range