|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
HP (High Pure)
|Packaging Detail:||in plastic sheets and then in cartons|
|Delivery Detail:||about 30 days|
Good heat resistance.
High quality of antacid, oil resistance and water vapor resistance
High quality of electric insulation
Fine tensile strength
Fine high-temperature strength
Good at heat insulation
Low heat conduction ration
Innocuity and harmless, not polluting environment.
Heat insulation for high-temperature pipeline and container
Kiln screen and shade
Receive spark reel door
Seal of kiln and stove door
Fireproofing coil door
Making compound materials
Safety of cable of fuel pipeline
Bag and cover for fireproofing
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE FIBRE ROPE,STRAP,QUILT,FIBERGLAS FABRIC OF ALUMINOSILICATE:
Round woven rope
Square woven rope
Yarn twist rope
Topes twisted rope
Suggest Using Temperature(°C)
450 (Glass fiber reinforced)
1000 (Heat resistance alloy silk reinforced)
Burning amount (800°C)%
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- Under the new economic environment, the textile industry will enter a short process, digital production mode. Nowadays, more and more printing and dyeing mills use wide format inkjet printing to produce.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- With the blowing of thrown silk cotton is two kinds of refractory ceramic fiber cotton cotton in the market at present, according to different production process is defined. Because of the different process, the characteristics of the two kinds of fire-resistant cotton are also different. According to different characteristics, they are applied in different heat insulation fields respectively. Ceramic fiber cotton, also known as aluminum silicate fiber cotton, its main purpose is to use other forms of refractory products, production and processing of raw materials.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- 1. appearance. The ceramic fiber cloth has an obvious grid like appearance, and the ceramic fiber paper is very few or even mesh like.2. density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is greater than that of ceramic fiber cloth.3. thickness. Ceramic fiber paper, the thinnest can do 0.5mm, ceramic fiber paper can not do so thin, generally thin, there are also 2mm.4. stand erect. Ceramic fiber paper can be like in our life that can be placed on the A4 paper, mold, stand up. Ceramic fiber cloth is like the fabric used in our 5. lives. It's soft and doesn't stand upright.6. tear resistance. The toughness of the ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of the ceramic fiber cloth.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- High temperature ceramic fiber cloth is made of ceramic fiber cotton, E-glass filament, high temperature resistant stainless steel alloy wire with a special process, high strength, good flexibility, high machinability, not only has high temperature heat insulation performance, has the flexibility of common textiles.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Aluminum silicate fiber module in the well sealed at the same time, the thickness of heat insulation protection cases, can be isolated from the transfer of hot air to the maximum, complete isolation is not possible, the total fiber trolley furnace as an example, long-term use temperature of one thousand degrees, in addition to the door is sealed by the ceramic fiber packing do seal
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmittance of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor, in other plastic crown, and has a good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, can be made into a variety of shapes and products needed. There are a wide variety of boards, rich in color (including translucent swatches), and another feature is that the plate is still able to maintain high transparency.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- According to different porcelain stent materials are divided into: metal porcelain powder, pure titanium porcelain powder, casting porcelain powder, two alumina porcelain powder, zirconia porcelain powder, etc.. According to the temperature is divided into: high temperature porcelain powder, medium temperature porcelain powder, low temperature porcelain powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range