||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
|LED Light Source:|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):|
Pure white Warm white Cool white
-20 - +45
|Lamp Body Material:|
CE, EMC, Energy Star, FCC, LVD, RoHS, SAA, SASO, UL
|Length ( MM):|
|Input Volatage (V):|
WW: 2700-3300 NW: 3900-4600 PW: 4900 -5800 CW: 6000-7000
1.High brightness:90lm/w 100lm/w 110lm/w 120lm/w
2.CRI: (Ra) >70 ; (Ra) >80
3.LED Tube Warranty:3 years
|NOCT||- 20°C ~ + 40°C|
|Power factor|| PF≥0.92|
|IP code|| IP54|
|Rated life|| 50000hours|
|Brand|| Royal pearl & Customized|
|Material||Imported PC + Aluminum alloy|
|Certificate||UL,CE, ROHS, FCC, SAA, EMC, LVD, Compliance|
|Pin Types|| Normal two pins / Rotatingn end caps (two pins) / One pin.|
|LDR||(Light degradation rate)25000h≤30%|
|Package||Neutral package,For customized package depend on quantity.|
|Color temperature||WW: 2700-3300 NW: 3900-4600|
|PW: 4900-5800 CW: 6000-7000|
|Application|| office, supermarket, hotel, factory, indoor, etc|
- Q:What is the flux of the general led daylight light
- And you can do that, and you're going to have 7, 5lm per watt. If it's a 10W light, you're 75 * 10 = 750LM.And you can do that, and you're going to have 7, 5lm per watt. If it's a 10W light, you're 75 * 10 = 750LM.
- Q:Fluorescent lamp fire line zero connection
- If you want to break the wire, the short line will flash. Because the wire is stronger than the zero line in a single case
- Q:Is there a greater value in switching from a normal daylight lamp to an LED energy-saving lamp?
- I'm selling LED lighting. I advise you to change leds, whether you're a business or a home lighting. Hand, energy conservation is certain to technical 9 w can now instead of 40 w fluorescent tube, and the price will be more and more low, you pay is very fast. On the other hand, the LED is a cold light source that does not produce ultraviolet light, and everyone knows that ultraviolet light is harmful to the human body. As service life of the original poster said this one, you don't have to worry about more, in the choose and buy when choose well-known trademark will give you three years warranty, LED life is generally 80000 hours is common fluorescent tube more than 10 times. Please take your hands on it
- Q:The LED fluorescent lamp tube breaks the LED light in the inside
- The lamp tube of LED fluorescent lamp alone is ok, inside you should see an aluminium base board, above be full of patch small lamp bead.
- Q:Help me see the yellow on the left side of the LED fluorescent lamp
- The yellow one is the gauge capacitor, the first element on the left is the NTC resistor, the third component is the inductance, and the two components behind the inductance are the electrolytic capacitors,
- Q:What specification does daylight lamp tube have, what brand of fluorescent lamp?
- Ask fluorescent lamp price is not expensive, is probably in the ten yuan to 50 yuan, mainly to see choose what model and what brand, the price is different, so the price is no unified standard. So what are the specifications of daylight bulbs, and what brands are better? Here's a recommendation.
- Q:Can the T5 light tube be free of ballast?
- The lamp tube wants to start with high voltage small current, again in low electricity to run down work, the ballast is two kinds of effect. If you connect directly, you will burn the filament and not light.
- Q:Fluorescent lamp double lamp tube wiring method
- Leds that do not normally require special orders are mostly built with built-in power, which is directly available. Most can only need to remove the starter on the traditional stent line (is a cylinder bracket highlighted below) mount tubes can be used, if not yet so could you use the stent is a relatively new "electronic" will be a little trouble need you open the stents to get inside the ballast also take off to the inside of the line directly connected to the utility, LED bulb is directly at the mains. Of course, if you understand the circuit and you're not afraid of trouble, it's advisable to remove the "regenerator", because the "ballast" is a power drain.
- Q:If the body is accidentally broken, will it be electrocuted?
- You don't touch the electrodes without touching the two electrodes. But be careful when you break
- Q:How to remove fluorescent lamp tube
- Rotate the tube 90 degrees and remove from the gaps seen above. Is there a gap between the ends of the lamp holder? If you have to rotate it. If there is no gap, just look at the ends of the lamp holder, a paragraph should be active, you hold the lamp, it toward the activity period of pressure, on the other side can be removed. That's two
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range