Order On-line Tracking
Ceramic Foam Filter has the advantages of high porosity, good thermal shock resistance,high mechanical strength, large specific surface and stable chemical property. In addition, with the excellent function of filtering, residuum collection and absorption, it can remove the impurities of 1-10μm efficiently. The outstanding three dimensional structure can reduce the turbulence and extrude the air in mould filling, provide consistent and rapid metal flow, improve the casting quality prominently.Ceramic Foam Filter can also be applied in gas treatment at high temperature, carrier of catalyzer, solid thermal exchange and special filling for chemical industry.
With more than ten years of research and development, enriches its product scope with different series of foam filters such as Alumina, Silicon Carbide and Zirconia.
Alumina foam filter (JG-1): For molten metal filtering under the temperature of 1200℃;
Silicon Carbide foam filter (JG-201, JG-202): For molten metal filtering under the temperature of 1550℃
Zirconia foam filter (JG-3): For molten metal filtering under temperature of 1700℃.
APPLICATION OF CERAMIC FOAM FILTER
Selection of ceramic foam filter
1) Selection of pore size is based on the weight and material of casting, regularly 10ppi for Stainless Steel; 10ppi for Ductile Iron; 20ppi for Grey Iron; 15ppi, 20ppi and 30ppi for non-ferrous alloy castings:
2) Foam filter size is decided by the sculpt, fusion and the characteristic of the ceramic foam filters.
3)'Ceramic foam filters should be fixed in the runner and ensure its uniform pressure.
4) Strictly control the pouring pressure and reduce the impact of hot molten metal.
5) Ceramic foam filters under ultra-high temperature are prohibited.
6) Strictly avoid using the ceramic foam filters to control the flow speed of molten metals
Attentions for store and application
Ceramic foam filters should be stored in dry environment to avoid moisture. Ceramic foam filters are fragile materials, rough handling in transportation is prohibited. It is recommended to blow the scum with compressed air before using
The advantage of application ofceramic foam filter
1) Reduce the defective rate and improve the casting yield.
2) Reduce the machining allowances and improve machinability of casting.
3) Improve the mechanical property of casting
4) Simplify pouring systems and improve the utilization ratio of mould
TYPICAL INSTALLATION OF CERAMIC FOAM FILTERS
Based on the characteristic of casting and the filters' working condition, ceramic foam filters can be fixed in different parts of the pouring system
1、Installation in the pouring cup: Commonly for precision casting and the casting of iron model covers the granulated substance
2、Horizontal installation in vertical runner: For small part with few pouring molten iron, especially for casting system with a vertical runner located at mould center and multiple branches of horizontal runner
3、Horizontally installation in horizontal runner: It makes molten metal casting stable, avoiding directly impacting the filter. This will increase slag blocking ability and make installation convenient.
4、Vertically installation in horizontal runner: To increase molten metal flow speed and enhance the filling capacity. Since molten metal directly impacts the fillers, the impact resistance of filters should be considered
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|