||100% Virgin material
High Quality 100% Virgin Material Colored Triple-wall Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet
Polycarbonate hollow sheet Features:
|High light transmission: up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass.|
|Excellent impact resistance: 250~300 times that of same thickness glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheeting.|
|Weather and UV resistant properties retained for years.: Temperature resistance range is -40°C ~ +120°C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.|
|Light weight: only 1/2 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.|
|Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.|
|Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.|
|Polycarbonate solid sheet is an engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.|
Made of Markrolon resin from Bayer
UV layer :one side UV protective layer
Packing : Two side PE protective film
Warranty: 10 years
Delivery Date: 7- 15 days
1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium,school,amusement center,hospital, ect.
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy.
4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board.
6) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs.
7) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens.
8) Industrial Roofing and Glazing
9) Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet
Main Export Markets:
Asia,Australia,Central/South America,Eastern Europe,Mid East/Africa,North,America,Western Europe
- Q:I'm looking for a small amount of white, translucent, corrugated plastic sheeting in the LA area by tomorrow.
- Some where between 25 30 I stopped looking forward to an age.
- Q:Do you have to use special ink or a special printer to print sheets for an overhead projector?
- These type of projectors don't require any kind of special paper of ink. They'll project anything that's put into the optic Inlet. Even if it's not inked paper (no, no! I didn't mean Try your butt on it!!!!!) :D Cheers.
- Q:explain why a glowing charcle, a ripe rambutan and an object viewed through a red plastic sheet appears red?
- The object radiates lights of different wavelengths from red to violet (in the visible region of the spectrum) depending on its temperature. When these radiations pass through the red plastic sheet all wavelengths except those emitted by the red plastic sheet are absorbed by that plastic sheet. The colour of the red plastic sheet is due to its own emitted radiations which lie in the red region of the spectrum. So only those radiations are transmitted through the red plastic sheet and enter in to the eye of the observer as a result of which the object appears red.
- Q:what is that clear plastic sheet that are used on dvd case called?
- ah.. in specific circumstances i might use a classic dvd case what got here approximately to the genuine case? im assuming you havr copied action picture in the adventure that your speaking appropriate to the enormous e book which you turn with the plastic sheets definite! i might reccomend that
- Q:How do I keep blood from getting on my sheets?
- Toss out several scoops of Kitty Litter.
- Q:Can plants grow well under 4 millimeter plastic sheeting.?
- Yes but what ever you do make sure the sheeting does not touch the plant. In winter it can cause frost damage and in summer can burn the plants.
- Q:Need help purchasing Plastic sheeting for makeshift greenhouse?
- I built my green house 10 years ago with plastic sheeting I purchased from a huge gardening store it's still up today.I fixed the plastic to the studs cross brasses with strips of thin timber to hold it in place, as just using nails would tend to pull out in the wind.. Use your indiscretion when considering what thickness to use also talk with the person selling the product as they would have a better knowledge than us! Cheers!!
- Q:Has anyone ever used 8x4 sheets of plastic tiles/slates to cover a roof?
- 4' x 8' plywood is often used to 'sheath' a roof. Corrugated metal or fiberglass/plastic has been used to cover roofs and they can come in 4 x 8 sheets I don't believe the fiberglass/plastic, or that formica, (which is what I think you mean by 'plastic tiles/slates) will satisfy most fire codes.
- Q:How to check the depth of plastic drainage plate inserted into soil
- Plastic drainage plate is mainly used to filter ultrasonic vibration method of cladding core plate, it is more conducive to the integration of solid material and membrane, has good strength and ductility, therefore, can well adapt to the deformation of foundation can not affect the drainage performance.
- Q:What do you call the plastic sheets that x-ray s are embossed in?
- They are called negative plates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range