||100% Virgin material
High Quality 100% Virgin Material Colored Triple-wall Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet
Polycarbonate hollow sheet Features:
|High light transmission: up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass.|
|Excellent impact resistance: 250~300 times that of same thickness glass, 30 times that of acrylic sheeting.|
|Weather and UV resistant properties retained for years.: Temperature resistance range is -40°C ~ +120°C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet.|
|Light weight: only 1/2 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping.|
|Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1.|
|Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy.|
|Polycarbonate solid sheet is an engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.|
Made of Markrolon resin from Bayer
UV layer :one side UV protective layer
Packing : Two side PE protective film
Warranty: 10 years
Delivery Date: 7- 15 days
1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium,school,amusement center,hospital, ect.
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy.
4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board.
6) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs.
7) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens.
8) Industrial Roofing and Glazing
9) Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet
Main Export Markets:
Asia,Australia,Central/South America,Eastern Europe,Mid East/Africa,North,America,Western Europe
- Q:What's the difference between integrated ceiling and plastic gusset plate?
- Plastic buckles are made of plastic.Simple from the composition will know, integrated ceiling gusset used longer life, cleaning more convenient, more secure.
- Q:Laminated sheets not sticking???????)?
- It sounds like they messed up. My guess is that the machine was not hot enough to allow the laminate sheeting to bond. Yes, you should call them and go back. Laminating IS two plastic sheets with a paper between. However, when the machine is very hot, the plastic softens and bonds. Did you trim the papers? You should always leave a narrow edge of plastic around the edges, perhaps a quarter inch. If you trim it exactly against the paper, there is nothing on the edge to seal and bond. If they did the trimming, then check the edging. If there is a quarter edge beyond the paper and it is separating, then take it back. That could be a machine not hot enough. Take your receipt.
- Q:Are plastic sheet sales going up in anticipation of Romney's victory- are bedwetting dems stocking up?
- Well maybe, since the RepubliKKKins bought all of the white sheets.
- Q:What is the alternative to sheetrock used in mobile homes called?
- Since you have gas to the home, a small gas space heater or small wall gas furnace would really be the best solution. Gas costs about half the price of electricity for heating. So pay back time would not be long, maybe a single season. But I realize with the loss of one income money is tight. Heating with the stove is a very bad idea. A stove is not vented. Even with cooking with a stove you should run the fan and have a window open, as advised. I have seen stoves set off carbon monoxide detectors from cooking a stew or pot of beans for a long time on low with no outside air or fans running. In my motor home we have a propane gas catalytic heater that was cheap and didn't need a vent. But I am not secure how safe that really is. But you might be able to find a small gas heater that will work for you. Good Luck.
- Q:Can I replace my Brand New Laptop's Plastic Cover Sheet on its top side?
- you can find the at best buy and circuit city.
- Q:what kind of adhesive can i use to bond plastic sheet to metal?
- Any of the good epoxies will work. Just make sure the epoxy is rated for outdoor use and the part to be glued is dry and clean before applying. If you can, after gluing and to make sure the parts stay in contact, you might use some duct tape to hold things together. If the repair isn't visible , you can leave the tape on. If it will be visible, the tape can be removed after the epoxy has cured. (allow proper curing times with longer curing times possible with winter temperatures)
- Q:Cheap plastic, water resistant sheet?
- How about going to Home Depot and getting a roll of painters plastic? It is a big roll of cellophane.
- Q:what is the difference between 10mm pvc sheeting and 20mm plastic sheeting?
- Well, the difference is....... that they are 10 cms diffenrent
- Q:what do you call those plastic sheets that looks like tiles?
- It is a plexiglass. Sold in glass places or where ever glass is sold. I ve never seen it ( the thickness they show) in Home depot and such places.. GL
- Q:Do UV rays penetrate a plastic sheet?
- If it is clear plastic, remove it. This could magnify the suns rays and burn your plants. If it is colored plastic, I doubt the rays will go through it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range