Specifications of 10 Year Guarantee Locking-Design Structure Multiwall System With UV Protection
1 UV co-extrusion for long life-span
2 Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany
Features of 10 Year Guarantee Locking-Design Structure Multiwall System With UV Protection
1 Withstand very high loads
2 Thermal expansion free
3 Simple & fast installation
4 100% leak-proof
5 High thermal insulation
6 Ideal for curved designs
7 Single sided UV protection
Applications of 10 Year Guarantee Locking-Design Structure Multiwall System With UV Protection
1. Architectural structures
2. Commercial and retail
3. Sport facilities
4. Covered walkways
5. Open markets
6. Swimming pool covers
Pictures of 10 Year Guarantee Locking-Design Structure Multiwall System With UV Protection
- Q:Car underbody help? looking to use plastic sheeting or something to smooth out the underbody to save gas?
- well this is what i would do, don't lower the car just add a new front bumper or as you want to be cheap just add a front bumper wrap or you may hear it called a front wing / air dam. alot of the time the air dam will come primed and you need someone just to paint it (sometimes comes black) All you need is a drill and a few auto body clips ( and bolts that fit the clips) One of my buddies just added a air dam which came black (45 plus shipping) after that he just need to add bolts.
- Q:My mother is bed wetting; where can I get plastic sheets the waterproof mattress pad & depends r not working?
- you can get the kind that go alround the bed at walmart with a zipper on them but your still going to want to put a regular sheet over them to make them more comfortable because in the winter they will be cold and in the summer they will hot and itchy..i got them for my kids both were bed wetters
- Q:How to remove Sharpie from plastic trading card sheets?
- try a dry eraser marker, go over the other marker then erase
- Q:In the home decoration inside, acrylic panels and ordinary plastic panels what is the difference?
- Acrylic is a transliteration of the word, "PMMA" is a chemical called polyacrylate, commonly known as "organic glass" after special treatment, in the raw materials industry in general application of acrylic particles, plates and pipes and other forms.
- Q:What do you put underneath sand so that it doesnt touch the ground. It is like a sheet.?
- I would get a tall narrow corner cabinet with shelves. That way it takes up the corner and you can put whatever you want on it. Try Pier 1, Ikea, Target, Pottery Barn
- Q:How to remove waterproof marker from plastic sheet?
- Try the nail polish remover. it works. on plastic. n wont damage your pages as well :)
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plate and HIPS plate?
- ABS sheet is an emerging material in the sheet metal industry. Its full name is acrylonitrile / butadiene / styrene copolymer plate. The English name Acrylonitrile-butdiene-styrene is the largest and most widely used polymer at present. It combines the various properties of PS, SAN and BS organically, and has excellent mechanical properties of tough, hard and rigid phases.
- Q:Where can I purchase Nuetural or white ABS plastic rods, sheets, pipes, or pellets?
- www.okorder.com/ Our payment method:Western Union Transfer The Wholesale( nike adidas puma bape timberland ice cream prada gucci)Best priceList : 38 euro per pair for 6 pairs of all nike shoes 36 euro per pair for 12 pairs of all nike shoes 35 euro per pair for 24 pairs of all nike shoes
- Q:Where should i put sheets of aluminum foil under my water-bed? Beneath the plastic liner or on top of it?
- Foil won't do very much for you. It isn't an insulator of heat. It is a conductor of heat.
- Q:Where can i buy acrylic plastic sheets?
- try craft shops
We are specialized in the production and marketing of awnings, greenhouses, carport and other polycarbonate sheet related projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 20 Million
15.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Mid East
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% North America
5.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range