Detailed Product Description
hard pvc foam board
2.Fire retardant and self-extinguishing
2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anticorrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection.
Thickness (mm): 1 ~ 20
Width (mm): 1220, 1600, 2050
Length (mm): 2440, 3050
Color: white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, gray
- Q:How do you remove the plastic block from the kitchen?
- The recommended comprehensive quality are white beech, white wood, wood, birch or willow saponin that several material: chopping chopping board board plastic cutting board wooden chopping board bamboo chopping board glass and other materials with the characteristics of the chopping board wooden chopping board is far more safe not add the material recommended priority wooden chopping board
- Q:Where could I find plastic sheets that are thin enough to cut/design but strong enough to reuse?
- Purchase thin plexiglas sheets, of desired thickness, from a builders supply store. Layout your design on the surface and cut it out with a fine bladed jig saw. You may have to drill some holes to start your cuts in isolated areas.
- Q:What is the plastic sheeting that is used in shed windows?
- If they are the ones I think they are polycarbonate but they are usually in the building section out the back
- Q:Does the plastic sheeting on this greenhouse appear too cloudy to allow adequate amounts of sunlight in...?
- No, it's totally ok I like that website! It has so many cheap things!
- Q:Should I spread plastic sheets and newspapers across the floor in case one of us has an accident?
- I prefer kitty litter. I spread it about 2 deep over the entire floor. Afterward I use the scoop, pick up the clumps, reuse the litter. Some litter also smells better than others.
- Q:Where should i put sheets of aluminum foil under my water-bed? Beneath the plastic liner or on top of it?
- I doubt aluminum foil has much, if any, R-value, but I'm not an HVAC guy. I do know that pink styrofoam doesn't have much R-value unless you go several inches thick. Maybe try surrounding the bed in about 6 of the styrofoam on all sides. Use HVAC foil tape to seal any seams. Then mask it all in something like tileboard.
- Q:Do Plastic Corrugated Sheets break easy?
- Sorry but they will crush under weight. They do break easily. You can cut them using a hacksaw.
- Q:what is shrinkage for pp+15%epdm plastic can i have the data sheet?
- You can sign in and get the data sheet at the link below.:
- Q:Will 2mil plastic sheeting work well for the plastic moisture block on the inside of your truck door....?
- it's just a moisture barrier. ya! be fine. duct tape to mount iffin you don't have the putty. which you can get a roll of at any auto parts store. re-speakers? the barrier does nothing. nothing short of it's own little enclosure will help those. and that's not always possible. -------- speakers are no better than their enclosures. w/o one, or wrong type, might as well hang it in mid air. but don't let that stop you. it's commonly done in doors. just sayin. i have, if the door skin is close to the magnet, afixed/glued 1/8 thick section of press board to the door skin. as much as it can, cuts down on the influence the door skin *may* have on the magnet.
- Q:Where do u buy sheets of plastic mirror used in magic that are about 5 feet by a little over 2 feet?
- Builder's Square (now out of business) used to carry them. I bought some and attached them to a three-panel screen to use when I practiced tap dancing. Home Depot and Lowe's carried them at one time in their plexiglas sheets department, near the hardware, and in their ceiling panels department, near the lighting. If you have a Sutherlands Lumber near you, you might check with them.
We produce 20 different chemical products,dealing with more than 5000 others. We assure you will enjoy good quality and professional service if you import chemicals directly from us. Your satisfication will be more after visiting our high-efficient and professional team here. Quality first is the principle for all our products with strict quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||19.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
11.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
4.00% Western Europe
4.00% South Asia
2.50% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
1.50% Southern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range