Detailed Product Description
hard pvc foam board
2.Fire retardant and self-extinguishing
2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anticorrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection.
Thickness (mm): 1 ~ 20
Width (mm): 1220, 1600, 2050
Length (mm): 2440, 3050
Color: white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, gray
- Q:How much would it cost to replace a scratched plastic sheet floor in a kitchen? (approx 3x4 m2)?
- Not enough info to tell you. If you're doing the work yourself, go to a home store and price the sheet goods you want to replace it with. Read the installation directions to see what you have to do, and buy or rent the appropriate tools. Most home stores can give you plenty of advice on what you need to do. If you're not going to do the work, call some handymen and get some bids. Check their references and go with the one you like best.
- Q:Car underbody help? looking to use plastic sheeting or something to smooth out the underbody to save gas?
- well this is what i would do, don't lower the car just add a new front bumper or as you want to be cheap just add a front bumper wrap or you may hear it called a front wing / air dam. alot of the time the air dam will come primed and you need someone just to paint it (sometimes comes black) All you need is a drill and a few auto body clips ( and bolts that fit the clips) One of my buddies just added a air dam which came black (45 plus shipping) after that he just need to add bolts.
- Q:What drill is good for punching plastic sheets?
- Plastic drilling tools: punching machines, laser drilling machines, electric wire cutting punching etc..
- Q:What's the name of a special type of paper that has black plastic-like sheet on bottom and white stuck on top?
- Maybe its carbon paper
- Q:Does anyone know where to find sheet music for Plastic Jesus?
- It was a standard of the Chad Mitchell Trio and I know the song well, but I haven't a clue where you could get the music unless you watch the movie Cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman... he sang that song in the scene after his mother died, so you could get someone to write it down for you. Oh I don't care if it rains or freezes... long as I've go my plastic Jesus... right here on the dashboard of my car.... He is plastic, pink and pleasant... always smiling... ever present... whether I am driving near or far.
- Q:Printing onto a 25&3/4 by 27 piece of sheet plastic? (Services?!)?
- check okorder.com
- Q:Is it possible to melt down plastic bags or bottles to make transparent sheets for a house's roof?
- In practice no - at least not on a domestic scale. The structure of most plastics would break down and the material would weak, become brittle or even carbonised, at least locally. Your chances are negligible of controlling the process (temperature) accurately enough (for those few plastics for which it may be possible) to get a viable material. Try it with a few small samples. Then just buy some plastic sheeting.
- Q:where to get tinted plastic sheet?
- Plexiglass Menards
- Q:A 15 x 10^-3 kg bullet moving at 300m/s passes through a sheet of foam plastic and emerges with a speedof 90m/?
- Force is change of momentum / time initial momentum of the bullet is Pi = 15*10^-3 kg*300 m/s final momentum is Pf = 15*10^-3 kg*90 m/s change of momentum ∆P = 15*10^-3(300 - 90) = 3.15 kgm/s And F = ∆P/t = 3.15 kgm/s / 1.026*10^-4 s F = 30701.75 kgm/s^2 (= N) OG
- Q:What are some good uses for those clear plastic bags with the zipper that sheets come in?
- Here are some ideas: Obviously, you can use them to store extra sets of sheets neatly in your linen closet, and keep them fresh and clean longer. I'd stick a dryer sheet in with them for scent. They are also a good size for storing winter sweaters and other clothing that you bring out seasonally. Would work well as travel bags - to pack shoes in your suitcase, so they don't touch your clothes. Or to pack cosmetics/tolietries. Or to pack underwear/socks. Store children's toys with small pieces - if you have Legos or blocks laying around without a home, or other toys with a lot of small pieces, and you've lost the container. Store craft projects, like knitting, quilting, scrapbooking. Keep all the pieces to one project in one bag.
We produce 20 different chemical products,dealing with more than 5000 others. We assure you will enjoy good quality and professional service if you import chemicals directly from us. Your satisfication will be more after visiting our high-efficient and professional team here. Quality first is the principle for all our products with strict quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||19.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
11.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
4.00% Western Europe
4.00% South Asia
2.50% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
1.50% Southern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range