Specifications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 UV co-extrusion for long life-span
2 Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany
Features of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 Withstand very high loads
2 Thermal expansion free
3 Simple & fast installation
4 100% leak-proof
5 High thermal insulation
6 Ideal for curved designs
7 Single sided UV protection
Applications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1. Architectural structures
2. Commercial and retail
3. Sport facilities
4. Covered walkways
5. Open markets
6. Swimming pool covers
Pictures of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
- Q:I need directions for building an space shuttle out of PVC pipe and plastic sheeting big enough to sit in?
- Can you contact the organisers of the convention and get the list of teachers who made this type of model? Perhaps someone has on old program or list of booths at the convention.
- Q:name of toy that heated plastic sheets into forms and shapes?
- maybe shrinky dinks
- Q:Where can I purchase colored plastic sheets that have a thin thickness (~1/42)?
- Not sure how thick that would be but how about shower curtain liners,
- Q:Does the plastic sheeting on this greenhouse appear too cloudy to allow adequate amounts of sunlight in...?
- That plastic looks like it allows 85-90% of sunlight in. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Don't rely on this green house to get you through too harsh of a winter as it will also allow the cold inside and kill the plants. It should be a double layer and air blown in between the two layers of plastic for insulation if you are in a cold climate like here in New England. This is a good house to get seeds started and hardened off like a cold frame. If you can heat it then it should be fine, but expect to spend some money for the heat.
- Q:Where can I buy thin plastic sheets ?
- at a major lumber store, look for 6 mil comes in 10 foot by 50 foot rolls
- Q:Car underbody help? looking to use plastic sheeting or something to smooth out the underbody to save gas?
- i hope u rnt seriously considering adding plastic underneath ur car...... 1 word......FIRE HAZARD!!!!! or is that 2 :)..... but yea don't do that now if ur talking about adding a front air dam u gonna need something stronger than poster board..... and btw most modern vehicles come wind tunnel tested from the factory... so u probably wont b improving much anyway.... and even if u do i doubt that u will actually see mpg improvements....
- Q:How to hang plastic sheeting below my mobile home with wood only available on one side?
- You list 4 'sides'. I assume the 2 sides where you need to connect to plastic are the top and bottom. If that is the case, DON'T attach to the plastic. Your 'patch' should be the full height of the sheeting. You already know how to attach to the side with wood. That only leaves the side with metal. Can you screw through the metal into a new piece of wood, and then attach the plastic to the wood?
- Q:What are the kinds of plastic sheets and the use of plastic sheets?
- ABS plastic sheet.Uses: food industry, building model, hand board making, phase electronic industry parts, refrigerator, refrigeration industry, electronic and electrical appliance field, pharmaceutical industry, etc..
- Q:can plastic sheets be made with a prescription?
- It's not like I'm an optician, but I don't believe so, no. Eyeglass lenses are lenses - they are ground to a certain shape and polished. Flat plastic is what sunglasses are made from - not truly lenses.
- Q:why do people put plastic sheeting down before pouring concrete? I think i know but want to here from experts.?
- That prevents the salt and moisture in the earth from penetrating the concrete, intermingling with the lime in concrete. Some concrete contains ground Oyster Shell, compounding the problem. This occurs through hydrostatic pressure. When that happens, Alkali forms and deposits on the surface of the slab. When hard surface flooring of any kind is glued to the slab, Alkali destroys the adhesives. Sometimes, before that happens Alkali will penetrate through the concrete creating deposits between grout lines of tiles of flooring. It appears as a white powder. There are times when the plastic may be ruptured and sometimes it does not prevent some formation of Alkali. Alkali travels, damn near like an animal and creates fits for flooring. Much research and many products have been produced to combat Alkali. None are 100% remedies. Sometimes Plywood sub flooring is the only answer.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of awnings, greenhouses, carport and other polycarbonate sheet related projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 20 Million
15.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Mid East
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% North America
5.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range