Specifications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 UV co-extrusion for long life-span
2 Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany
Features of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 Withstand very high loads
2 Thermal expansion free
3 Simple & fast installation
4 100% leak-proof
5 High thermal insulation
6 Ideal for curved designs
7 Single sided UV protection
Applications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1. Architectural structures
2. Commercial and retail
3. Sport facilities
4. Covered walkways
5. Open markets
6. Swimming pool covers
Pictures of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
- Q:What are the requirements for plastic channel plate routing?
- When the groove plate is butted, both the bottom plate and the cover plate are sawed into a 45 degree angle, and the seam of the bottom plate and the cover plate shall be staggered when installed. When the corner is connected, the inner part of the groove on the corner should be cut into an arc shape, so as to avoid damaging the wires when wiring.
- Q:Larege Plastic sheets?
- OKorder.com has a vast amount of stencil supplies.
- Q:Black plastic sheeting for a party?
- A 10' roll of black visqueen plastic sheeting from Home Depot is not very expensive. It would be cheaper than garbage bags and a lot less hassle to hang up. I would warn you, though -- a lot of plastic sheeting is flammable so DON'T drape it around your party if you expect to have any candles or if people will be smoking -- you could have a dangerous, even deadly, fire. One cheap item I've found makes an indoor room dancy is the goofy-looking UDO (unidentified disco object) light show ball from Spencer's gifts. It's only $20 and rotates a multi-colored light show all over the room. I bought one as a joke for a Woodstock 40th anniversary party last summer and it turned out to be a huge hit. People were really self-conscious about dancing, even though I burned a great tune line-up. But once I shut off the lights and cranked up the UDO everybody hit the dance floor and I couldn't get them to stop until I turned it off. Best 20 bucks I ever spent for a party.
- Q:where can I buy cheap kites(paper or plastics sheet made)around $0.5 to $?
- if ur looking for kites you fly, try dollar tree or dollar store.
- Q:Where can I buy thin plastic sheets ?
- Will depend on the plastic, however laminate sheets would quite often soften. Most laser printer have fuser temperatures at or around 400F, so handiest plastics principally made for laser printers will have to be used.
- Q:What is the effect of lining the bottom of your deep freezer with plastic sheets of material?
- I cannot think of any benefit to doing that unless the deep freezer has a bad seal and is constantly forming ice. As far as I can tell, the plastic sheet would only serve to contain the ice so that it is easier to clean the freezer. Naturally, you have to remove everything in the freezer in order to dump the ice off the plastic sheet, then put everything (including the plastic sheet) back in the freezer. I'm not an expert on this, but I think that your energy bill for the freezer would go up. Plastic doesn't really freeze at the temperatures you are talking about, so putting plastic sheets in a freezer just means that the freezer will have to draw that much more energy (as it tries to freeze plastic). A little Google research showed me that the 'line with plastic sheets' thing is a do-it-yourself measure to try to cover up the problem(s) with the original plastic liner of the freezer. It doesn't look like it works. Perhaps time to start budgeting for a new freezer.
- Q:Are plastic sheet sales going up in anticipation of Romney's victory- are bedwetting dems stocking up?
- I'm investing in their stock! I predict that in two years... (not four) the economy shows signs of recovery under Mitt and a republican congress. If we take the senate, within one year. The progressives will claim somehow that Obama set up the environment for it even though Obama promised to half unemployment in his first term and instead doubled it... he promised to shrink the National debt and expanded it in four years MORE than Bush did in all eight.
- Q:Why does the dentists ask you to bite on this black sheet of rubber or plastic at the end?
- He must have taken a imprint of your teeth.
- Q:Can I replace my Brand New Laptop's Plastic Cover Sheet on its top side?
- you can find the at best buy and circuit city.
- Q:Im looking for some sort of plastic mesh sheeting that i can cut to size 4 intertainment center speaker doors?
- in a home store, there's a product at the 'window screen' area.... it's called pet screen... it's black plastic mesh.... I use it in my pond, too!....all kinds of uses!!... besides screen, that is.... works good that way, too!
We are specialized in the production and marketing of awnings, greenhouses, carport and other polycarbonate sheet related projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 20 Million
15.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Mid East
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% North America
5.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range