Specifications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 UV co-extrusion for long life-span
2 Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany
Features of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 Withstand very high loads
2 Thermal expansion free
3 Simple & fast installation
4 100% leak-proof
5 High thermal insulation
6 Ideal for curved designs
7 Single sided UV protection
Applications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1. Architectural structures
2. Commercial and retail
3. Sport facilities
4. Covered walkways
5. Open markets
6. Swimming pool covers
Pictures of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
- Q:Transparent plastic swimming-pool covers called solar heat sheets have thousands of small air-filled bubbles t?
- No these can not because the total area of the lenses is not grater then the pool the total sunlight that falls on the pool remains same, or even less because some light is absorbed in sheet. but sheet can help in heating the water because it do not allow water to loose heat due to evaporation It acts as like a greenhouse shield
- Q:How do you remove the plastic block from the kitchen?
- The wooden cutting board of high density, strong resilience, strong because the wooden chopping board easy to choose some wooden boards (BIOU cypress) containing toxic substances and odor pollution in vegetable dishes and can cause vomiting, abdominal pain, faint symptoms some loose poplar wood chopping board board easy to crack the surface hardness is enough to cut clean easy to shelter evil people and countenance evil practices. Recommended to choose the recommended food contamination material
- Q:How do you tell your gf that you are tired of cleaning her skid marks off the sheets?
- Take a shower together before bedtime!
- Q:There is mold growing on the bottom of the plastic sheeting in my crawlspace - should I have it replaced?
- Your okay, I would not replace it. The plastic sheeting is just doing it's job. Regards, Dale
- Q:Are acrylic plastic sheets flexible and cuttable?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Are acrylic plastic sheets flexible and cuttable?
- Q:How can I remove the glass glue from the plastic?
- With paper towels stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, not to use medical also OK) wipe, and then rub a few times on the clean.
- Q:How can I straighten a warped sheet of plywood?
- How To Straighten Warped Plywood
- Q:custom plastic sheet?
- Go to a place which makes covers for boats, or awnings and tents. Look in your yellow pages under upholstery. A place that sells foam for cushions and bedding may also do this kind of work.
- Q:why do people put plastic sheeting down before pouring concrete? I think i know but want to here from experts.?
- Putting the plastic down might help it cure faster, but that's not why it's necessary. Concrete behaves a lot like a sponge, and without a proper plastic vapor barrier, the moisture in the soil will continuously be drawn up through the slab. As the flooring contractor stated, this makes it almost impossible to put down any kind of flooring on the concrete. Any thing with glue will eventually come up, any kind of carpet will cause mold problems, and most kinds of wood will rot.
- Q:What is the alternative to sheetrock used in mobile homes called?
- It is not plastic. It is vinyl clad drywall. The same as in a stick built house, only with vinyl on top, and maybe 1/2 thick. Home Depot and Lowe's sell it. Check your own prices.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of awnings, greenhouses, carport and other polycarbonate sheet related projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 20 Million
15.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Mid East
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% North America
5.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range