Specification Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
1 Thickness: 2-50mm
2 Color: all colors are available
3 High quality and good price
Features Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
1 Perfect transparency and the light transmittance with 93%.
2 Excellent electrical insulation , very light in weight.
3Strong surface hardness and good weather resisting property
4 Beautiful in colour, easy to clean
Applications Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
1 Construction: show window, doors, light-absorpting shade, telephone booth.
2 Advertisement: lamphouse, signboard,indicator,display rack.
3 Vehicle: door and window of car and train.
4 Medical: infant incubator, many kinds of medical apparatus.
Pictures Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
- Q:How to flatten a bent plastic sheet?
- If it's too big, it can't be pressed several times. It can only be cut off at the bottom of the U type, and then heated with a sickle. Then the two pieces of the PC board are held together with a small piece of plastic. All of our plastic buckets are made of this method. But be careful with the soup when you're working. I hope I can help you.
- Q:The difference between extruded board, polystyrene board and extruded polystyrene foam board
- 4 rubber powder polyphenyl particle insulation slurry, thermal conductivity 0.057-0.06, good flame retardancy, waste recovery, insulation effect is not ideal, high construction requirements.5 polyurethane foam material, thermal conductivity of 0.018-0.024, good waterproof, good insulation effect, high strength, more expensive.6 perlite and other slurry, thermal conductivity 0.06-0.08, good fire resistance, high temperature resistance, poor insulation effect, high water absorption.
- Q:How do you tell your gf that you are tired of cleaning her skid marks off the sheets?
- Whata dirty little sewage rat.
- Q:There is mold growing on the bottom of the plastic sheeting in my crawlspace - should I have it replaced?
- Yes, you must replace it the soonest possible. Mold can become airborne when disturbed. Spores that travel in the air can easily settle on mold prone surface and grow rapidly. Molds are very stubborn, once they start to flourish, it's hard to remove then completely. Therefore, you should take the precaution step by replacing the moldy plastic sheeting and remove any visible mold at its first appearance.
- Q:POM what's the plastic board for?
- POM is the abbreviation of paraformaldehyde. It is a new kind of fine resin developed after nylon. It has good comprehensive properties.
- Q:Where can i buy big sheets of Coroplast?
- I okorder.com/ ... HTH, Diane B.
- Q:My son wets the bed, what should I do, diapers, plastic sheet, make him do his laundry?
- My younger brother use to wet the bed for a long time (till he was about 7 or 8 i think), my mum started off using a plastic sheet underneath and she used cot sheets for a while so it was easier to change. Then she started using pullups and they seemed to work fine, and he didnt mind using them
- Q:plastic wrap as a baking sheet?
- No you cannot because plastic melts.
- Q:Why do plastic sheets make IR temperature decrease?
- Please describe the measurement set-up. How are the plastic sheets used? What is the hot water background?
- Q:does home depot sell acrylic or plastic sheets? clear? maybe even custom?
- The best place I got have exactly the acrylic sheets I wanted is from Cut Plastic Sheeting, They have a great custom cut service I would highly recommend you check them out!
We are a Professinal brand for Cast Acrylic Sheet,Plexiglass,Acrylic Sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range