Specification Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
1 Thickness: 2-50mm
2 Color: all colors are available
3 High quality and good price
Features Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
1 Perfect transparency and the light transmittance with 93%.
2 Excellent electrical insulation , very light in weight.
3Strong surface hardness and good weather resisting property
4 Beautiful in colour, easy to clean
Applications Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
1 Construction: show window, doors, light-absorpting shade, telephone booth.
2 Advertisement: lamphouse, signboard,indicator,display rack.
3 Vehicle: door and window of car and train.
4 Medical: infant incubator, many kinds of medical apparatus.
Pictures Of Light Transmitting Acrylic Advertisement Sheet With Different Color
- Q:Cleaned out my basement today & found rolls of duck tape and plastic sheeting left over from Y2K. WTHell?
- Save them for a potential n1h1 scare.
- Q:where can i buy plastic sheets for vacuum forming?
- Google your own address then Map then Search Nearby and Plastics - Sheet. This should give you places that will sell you many kinds of plastics and will cut down from full sheets (which are 4x8 ft in US) Call them and ask about types and cost. Some specialize. In Dallas Texas, Regal Plastics is one such.
- Q:in my interpet fish box there is a plastic removable sheet under the lights can i remove it?
- It sounds like you’re talking about something that would normally be between the bulb and the water – so that’s how I’ll answer: If you are talking about a very thin plastic sheet that can be peeled off (like plastic wrap for food) – it’s only there to prevent damage during shipping. But, it the sheet has any thickness (ie 1/16” or more), then no. Without a barrier, water vapor will condense (become liquid water) on many parts of the light fixture as it cools during the night. Over time, that liquid water can corrode the metal contacts the light fixture and/or create an electrical short.
- Q:Where can I buy acrylic sheets to make a breeder box?
- home depot sells it and cuts it for you..so does lowes and maybe michaels/hobby lobby
- Q:The plastic plate on the rear axle of the mountain car is loose Is it normal? This is the transparent plate on the map
- The main thing to prevent the chain from flying, the flywheel and spokes between the non steep slope, flat ride without a certain degree of use of the flywheel, the degree of obstruction of sediment, throw the flywheel inside
- Q:Basement waterproofing wall protection layer approach, polystyrene foam board fire Mody?
- Masonry walls have the best effect, but it should be noted that the walls should be laid out at the bottom of the structural floor so as to prevent the relative sliding between the protective wall and the waterproof layer.
- Q:Is there a glue that can seal sheets of plastic together?
- It depends on the following: Your definition of EXACT....heat seal actually remelts the plastics in the area of the seal making it as if it were one continuous piece For some plastics, like PVC, you can solvent bond two pieces together, where basically a very powerful solvent dissolves the immediate area of the two pieces and they are bonded when the solvent evaporates It will very substantially from plastic to plastic. If by EXACT you mean the same physical properties, there are specialty adhesives that may meet that requirement...again it varies substantially from plastic to plastic
- Q:I want to buy 2 sheets of black corrugated plastic from a store in Montreal.preferably the West Island of Mont?
- That sounds like something they may have at RONA on St. Charles in Kirkland, or maybe at the nearest Home Depot. You didn't give too much details on the size you need or what it will be used for. I bought panels of corrugated plastic to use as a cover for my backyard deck, but it doesn't sould like that's what you are looking for. If it is something smaller, you can try Omer DeSerres arts and crafts store in Pointe Claire. They have panels of cardboard, colored paper, and sheets of acetate and vinyl, usually 24 or 48 wide.
- Q:What is at plastic sheet?
- A general term for lumber and squares sawn from logs. Width is more than three times the thickness of the "plate"; width less than three times the thickness of rectangular wood called "square" material". It is a common material for furniture manufacture, civil engineering and so on.
- Q:A sheet of plastic (index of refraction = 1.5), 1.6 cm thick is used in bank teller's window. A ray of..?
- Sounds like a plane-parallel plate of plastic as shown in section 2.3 here:
We are a Professinal brand for Cast Acrylic Sheet,Plexiglass,Acrylic Sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range