Specification Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
2 Color: all colors are available
3 High quality and good price
Features Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
1 Light Weight and Excellent Elasticity
2 Easy To Clean and Process
3 Bright Colors
4 High Hardness and Polish in Surface
5 Excellent Chemical Erode Resistant
6 Excellent Transparence, Like Crystal
Applications Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
1 Construction: show window, doors, light-absorpting shade, telephone booth.
2 Advertisement: lamphouse, signboard,indicator,display rack.
3 Vehicle: door and window of car and train.
4 Medical: infant incubator, many kinds of medical apparatus.
Pictures Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
- Q:Is there such thing as a colored sheet of shrinkable plastic?
- You could run it through printer or colour with pens, just remember the colour gets darker when it shrinks. this site has some coloured sheets.
- Q:how thick would a plexiglass sheet about 4ft long have to be in order to hold about 210 lbs?
- I would recommend using a polycarbonate like Lexan or Hyzod instead of acrylic resin products like Plexiglas. They are considerably stronger, yet easier to work with. I think a 3/4 inch thickness would be lots if you went with Lexan, but at 4 feet long, any plastic sheet is going to be bouncy (Plexi will snap). You might have to edge it with something rigid to fix that. Usually anything over 1/4 inch (~6mm) is special order, but you never know, a local sign shop or glass shop might have some cutoff for you.
- Q:Is it possible to lay a plastic film between the roof slab and concrete for waterproofing purposes?
- 1, no.;2, the precast plate joints are very easy to crack, plastic film durability is not good, and very easy to pierce, once it rains, basically can not get waterproof effect;
- Q:I need to put plastic sheets on my son's bed because of his wet dreams but he is against it?
- Didn't you say your son was 10 in your last question.... A SICK TROLL!
- Q:What is the alternative to sheetrock used in mobile homes called?
- Since you have gas to the home, a small gas space heater or small wall gas furnace would really be the best solution. Gas costs about half the price of electricity for heating. So pay back time would not be long, maybe a single season. But I realize with the loss of one income money is tight. Heating with the stove is a very bad idea. A stove is not vented. Even with cooking with a stove you should run the fan and have a window open, as advised. I have seen stoves set off carbon monoxide detectors from cooking a stew or pot of beans for a long time on low with no outside air or fans running. In my motor home we have a propane gas catalytic heater that was cheap and didn't need a vent. But I am not secure how safe that really is. But you might be able to find a small gas heater that will work for you. Good Luck.
- Q:Where can I buy thin plastic sheets ?
- at a major lumber store, look for 6 mil comes in 10 foot by 50 foot rolls
- Q:A plastic pin can hold two plastic plates together and can not leak
- I see what you mean. It is very difficult to fix a plastic pin without leaking water. You can fix it with stainless steel bolt. You can seal it with a O ring or a rubber pad at the joint where it may leak. Besides, plastics can be welded. How convenient it is to weld them directly.
- Q:Can transfer sheets be used on plastic?
- You will need to test this yourself, it depends on the melting point of the plastic you are trying to transfer to.
- Q:Where can i buy plastic drop sheets from?
- difficult problem. query at a search engine. that will can assist!
- Q:Lenticular plastic sheet over HDTV screen?
- if you like having a headache all the time i say go for it
We are a Professinal brand for Cast Acrylic Sheet,Plexiglass,Acrylic Sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range