Specification Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
2 Color: all colors are available
3 High quality and good price
Features Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
1 Light Weight and Excellent Elasticity
2 Easy To Clean and Process
3 Bright Colors
4 High Hardness and Polish in Surface
5 Excellent Chemical Erode Resistant
6 Excellent Transparence, Like Crystal
Applications Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
1 Construction: show window, doors, light-absorpting shade, telephone booth.
2 Advertisement: lamphouse, signboard,indicator,display rack.
3 Vehicle: door and window of car and train.
4 Medical: infant incubator, many kinds of medical apparatus.
Pictures Of Extruded Acrylic Sheet With UV Protection And Different Colors
- Q:She said YES! Now I have to find something with feathers, plastic sheeting and chocolate syrup!?
- I'm sorry. I got to the 'chocolate' part and forgot everything else. What were we talking about again?
- Q:Transparent Plastic Sheets and Inkjet?
- Rub the transparent sheet with fine sandpaper. Vice versa - polish it with successively finer grades of polish.
- Q:Do you have to use special ink or a special printer to print sheets for an overhead projector?
- There is no need for a special printer or ink. I belive that you can print directly on the clear lexan sheets as though they were paper. I would be careful, though. Logic dictates that the ink may be fragile when printed on such a surface.
- Q:Can I use any construction grade 6 mil plastic sheeting as moisture barrier for wood flooring?
- Plastic is plastic is plastic. There is no reason you can not use the 6 mil thick stuff but you don't need that much do you? It comes in smaller rolls at the hardware store or Farm N Fleet near me. I just bought a roll the other day that was 10' by 25' for about $17.00. Because you are on a cement floor you may wish to overlap and tape any seams you have. I have seen it come in 15 by 25 too if that would be more the size you need. You still may need the foam pad under the flooring depending upon the type of product you use. I know they make at least one type of flooring that has the pad attached (didn't like it tho).
- Q:how can one transfer written or printed text from one sheet of paper to another?
- It's called a photocopier. Photocopy the page onto a sheet of transparent plastic. Then lay the plastic over the new sheet where you want the letters to appear. If you don't want the plastic, the process is trickier. It still can be done. Photocopy the page onto plastic as before. Then lay the photocopied plastic sheet reversed on the photocopying glass. Copy onto a piece of paper. The result will be a sheet of paper with the letters reversed. Since photocopiers use toner that is baked onto the page, you need to take the sheet with reverse lettering and iron (using a hot iron) the reversed lettering onto the page you want it to appear. Since you are reversing a reversal, the result will be correct left-to-right. It might take several tries to get the technique down right, but it is do-able. Whether it is worth it, you'll have to determine.
- Q:Can transfer sheets be used on plastic?
- You will need to test this yourself, it depends on the melting point of the plastic you are trying to transfer to.
- Q:The cops just pulled you over. Can you explain the bloodstains in your trunk and the plastic sheet?
- Pulling out the packet of fake blood I carry for such instances I say. See, officers, it's not real. I'm playing a joke on a friend.
- Q:A square sheet of plastic measures 1 yard by 1 yard. Square pieces, each 5 inches by 5 inches, are cut from?
- You're going to cut out a 35x35 sheet from the 36x36 (36 * 36 - 35 * 35) / (36 * 36) = (1296 - 1225) / 1296 = 71 / 1296 = 0.05478395061728395061728395061728 5.4784% = 5.5% is wasted
- Q:What is the difference between EPS insulation board and XPS insulation board?
- Polystyrene board (EPS) is a kind of foam material with closed cell structure formed by foaming and molding with polystyrene resin as its main component.Extruded board (XPS) is a rigid foam material with a closed cell structure made of polystyrene resin or its copolymer as the main component, adding a small amount of additives and heating and extruding.
- Q:how would you collect fresh water if you were in a deserted island and you only had a plastic sheet, some rock?
- Put the plastic in the coconut shell Rub the rocks together Fire is going. Boil the water over top. Bam. It's fresh
We are a Professinal brand for Cast Acrylic Sheet,Plexiglass,Acrylic Sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range