Order On-line Tracking
· 5 years warranty
· Sealing stainless steel shell, suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
· High frequency transformer isolation
· The highest effciency achieves 98%
· Wide input Voltage range
· Adopt connectors type cable connection, Easy operation and installation
· Best tracking effciency with OptiTrac MPP control
· operating temperature range -25 ℃ to + 55℃
· High reliability due to complete protection function
· Anti-theft protection
· Plug-in grounding
HF series 1.5kw — 5.0kw
PV Voltage range, MPPT
150V ~ 550V
150V ~ 550V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power /
Nominal AC Voltage / range
AC grid frequency / range
47.5-51.5Hz / 59.3-60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Max. efficiency/Californian efficiency
> 98.0% / > 97.0%
MPP adaptation efficiency
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
(W/ H / D) in mm
350 / 560 / 160
370 / 540 / 185
Operating temperature range
-25 ~ +60℃
Storage temperature range
-40 ~ +70℃
0 ～ 100%
HF-transformer galvanic isolation
IP65 / NEMA 3R
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET/ CE
After-sales Services Undertakings
1. During the equipment commissioning period, the company will send scheduler to commissioning to ensure debugging smoothly and a one-time test commissioning.
2. The company is responsible for professional users’ on-site operator training and technical exchange.
3. The long-term tracking service system: we practice lifelong quality of our product tracking service, and we also will take effective measures and solutions for the user of the technical issues and equipment problems.
4. Regularly listen to opinions and suggestions of users, to provide users with new trends in technological innovation, new product information and enhance mutual understanding.
5. Any problems, the company will provide solutions for users within 48 hours.
1. How do I decide which system is right for me ?
For protection from long outages, include a generator or solar panels in your Must solar system. Shorter outages can be handled by a battery-only system.
2. Where my system will be installed ?
Must solar systems are usually wall-mounted near a home's main electrical (circuit breaker) panel.
3. How do I install my system ?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|