High Frequency Solar Inverter 2000HF-US-3000HF-US
>Maximum efficiency of 96% >DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
2000HF-US 2500HF-US 3000HF-US
Leading - edge Technology
>Maximum efficiency of 96% and wide input voltage range
>DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
>Fanless cooling concept
|Input data (DC side)|
| Model||2000 HF-US||2500 HF-US||3000HF-US|
|Max. DC power||2200W||2700W||3200W|
|Max. DC voltage||600V||600V||600V|
|DC nominal voltage||370V||370V||370V|
|PV voltage range||100V-600V||100V-600V||100V-600V|
|MPP voltage range||195V~480V||195V~480V||250V-480V|
|Number of MPP trackers/strings per MPP tracker||1/2||1/2||1/2|
|Max. input current /per string||12A/12A||15A/15A||15A/15A|
|Nominal AC output power||2000W@208Vac|
|Max. AC power||2000W||2500W||2800W@208Vac|
|Nominal output current||9.6A/8.3A||12A/10.4A||13.4A/12.5A|
|Max. output current||10.7A/9.5A||13.4A/11.8A||15A/14.2A|
|AC nominal voltage; range||208V/240V; 183V~228V@208Vac|
|AC grid frequency; range||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz|
|Phase shift (cosφ)||>0.99||>0.99||>0.99|
|THDI||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">|
|AC connection||Single phase||Single phase||Single phase|
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes||yes|
|AC short - circuit protection||yes||yes||yes|
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes||yes|
|Integrated all - pole sensitive|
|leakage current monitoring unit||yes||yes||yes|
|Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm||575/455/160||575/455/160||575/455/160|
|Weight||14.6KG||15.1 KG||15.9 KG|
|range||–25°C ... +60°C||–25°C...+60 °C||–25°C ... +60°C|
|Continuous full output power|
|Noise emission (typical)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)|
|Altitude||Up to 2000m without power derating|
|(standby) / night||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5 W / < 0.5 W|
|Topology||HF transformer||HF transformer||HF transformer|
|Cooling concept||No fan||No fan||No fan|
|ENCLOSURE||Type 3R||Type 3R||Type 3R|
|Installation: Indoors /Outdoors||yes /yes||yes /yes||yes /yes|
|DC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|AC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|Interfaces: Bluetooth /|
|Warranty: 10 years / 15 years||yes /opt||yes /opt||yes /opt|
|Certificates and approvals||UI1741,IEEE1547,CSA C22.2 No.107.1,|
|FCC Part15(Class B)|
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main function of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is to convert the DC power of the solar PV module into the same frequency as the sinusoidal AC power of the grid (the grid is generally AC power grid, DC can not be directly connected)
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Hybrid inverter is not a clear concept, but now both energy storage dual-grid inverter does have the ability to receive control system,
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- , any failure that affects the safety performance of the inverter must be immediately removed before turning on the inverter again.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Solar panel simulator: with MPPT function, simulated morning, noon, afternoon, evening, rainy weather, solar panels produced under different conditions in different voltages.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range