High Frequency Solar Inverter 2000HF-US-3000HF-US
>Maximum efficiency of 96% >DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
2000HF-US 2500HF-US 3000HF-US
Leading - edge Technology
>Maximum efficiency of 96% and wide input voltage range
>DC switch optional
>High frequency transformer topology
>Fanless cooling concept
|Input data (DC side)|
| Model||2000 HF-US||2500 HF-US||3000HF-US|
|Max. DC power||2200W||2700W||3200W|
|Max. DC voltage||600V||600V||600V|
|DC nominal voltage||370V||370V||370V|
|PV voltage range||100V-600V||100V-600V||100V-600V|
|MPP voltage range||195V~480V||195V~480V||250V-480V|
|Number of MPP trackers/strings per MPP tracker||1/2||1/2||1/2|
|Max. input current /per string||12A/12A||15A/15A||15A/15A|
|Nominal AC output power||2000W@208Vac|
|Max. AC power||2000W||2500W||2800W@208Vac|
|Nominal output current||9.6A/8.3A||12A/10.4A||13.4A/12.5A|
|Max. output current||10.7A/9.5A||13.4A/11.8A||15A/14.2A|
|AC nominal voltage; range||208V/240V; 183V~228V@208Vac|
|AC grid frequency; range||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz||60Hz; 59.3--60.5Hz|
|Phase shift (cosφ)||>0.99||>0.99||>0.99|
|THDI||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">||<3%< td="">|
|AC connection||Single phase||Single phase||Single phase|
|DC reverse polarity protection||yes||yes||yes|
|AC short - circuit protection||yes||yes||yes|
|Ground fault monitoring||yes||yes||yes|
|Integrated all - pole sensitive|
|leakage current monitoring unit||yes||yes||yes|
|Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm||575/455/160||575/455/160||575/455/160|
|Weight||14.6KG||15.1 KG||15.9 KG|
|range||–25°C ... +60°C||–25°C...+60 °C||–25°C ... +60°C|
|Continuous full output power|
|Noise emission (typical)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)||≤ 25 dB(A)|
|Altitude||Up to 2000m without power derating|
|(standby) / night||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5W / < 0.5 W||<5 W / < 0.5 W|
|Topology||HF transformer||HF transformer||HF transformer|
|Cooling concept||No fan||No fan||No fan|
|ENCLOSURE||Type 3R||Type 3R||Type 3R|
|Installation: Indoors /Outdoors||yes /yes||yes /yes||yes /yes|
|DC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|AC connection: Terminals||yes||yes||yes|
|Interfaces: Bluetooth /|
|Warranty: 10 years / 15 years||yes /opt||yes /opt||yes /opt|
|Certificates and approvals||UI1741,IEEE1547,CSA C22.2 No.107.1,|
|FCC Part15(Class B)|
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- Solar panel simulator: with MPPT function, simulated morning, noon, afternoon, evening, rainy weather, solar panels produced under different conditions in different voltages.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Before the installation should first check whether the inverter in the transport process for damage. When selecting the installation site, there should be no interference with any other power electronic equipment in the surrounding area.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- In foreign countries due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Inverter, a single failure, does not affect other operations, the impact on the grid is small, high reliability.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range