Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:Which are fireproofing external wall materials?
- For example, Grade-A waterproofing external wall thermal insulation material: glass wool, foam glass, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, rock wool; Grade-B1 waterproofing external wall thermal insulation material: XPS after special treatment. There are also PU after special treatment, phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule. Grade-B2 waterproofing external wall thermal insulation material: PE, and EPS. Grade-A: Completely fireproofing buliding material. Without probility of burning, completely fireproofing buliding material is expensive and unnecessary for home decoration. It is usually used in arsenal and electrical equipment department store. Grade-B1: nonflammable building material: With good flame resistance, nonflammable building material will not burn in the air or at high temperature, but it maby burn in the air and at high temperature. But when the fire source ransfers, it will be out immediately. Grade-B2: combustible building materials. Due to its small firresistance, it is easy to burn in the air or at high temperature, such as wooden building materials. The above are external wall fireproofing material of different classes.
- Q:What's the fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters?
- Fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters: This standard specifies the fire resistance test method for roller shutter doors under standard fire conditions. The method is used to test the fire resistance of the ventilating duct when bearing the external fire (A duct) and internal fire (B duct). Fire resistance test of vertical ducts may be conducted referring to this standard. 1.Test specimen1.1 The test specimen is obtained by cutting from any part of the qualified metal tube unless otherwise relevant standard or mutual agreement specifies the cutting position of the metal tube. 1.2 Length of the specimen: L≈2.5D+50mm (D: outer diameter of the metal tube). The cut surface of the specimen must be perpendicular to the axis of the metal , and the seamed edge of the cut should be round off. Test method GB243-82 of metal tube necking 2. Test procedures 2.1 In the test, punch or press the metal tube into the tapered conical seat (see Figure) with a hammer or press machine, and make it uniformly diminished to the regulated shrinkage X which is calculated according to the following formula: Test method GB243-822 for metallic pipe necking: The inner wall of the seat cover used in the test should be polished, and has certain hardness and is coated with lubricating oil. Its conicity is 1:10, 1:5 or others in accordance with relevant standard provisions. If there is no provision, then adopt the conicity of 1:10. This standard is not suitable for: a) The pipeline whose fire resistance depends on the fire resistance of the ceiling; b) The pipeline with access door, unless otherwise the access door is included into the pipeline and tested together; c) The pipeline with two or three sides; d) Fume exhaust pipes;
- Q:Which are fire proofing thermal insulation materials?
- aluminum silicate fiber, ceramic fiber, etc,
- Q:What are the best refractory materials in 2,400 Celsius degree?
- It is the purpose that decides what kind of materials you should use. What you have said is 2,400 Celsius degree, right? It is about the fire resistance of the material or the required temperature of it?
- Q:What kind of materials can be tested their electrical resistivity in the current refractory industry?
- Graphite, Magnesium Oxide, and alumina are all feasible.
- Q:How to choose the material of refractory?
- Long using temperature of aluminum oxide fiber is 1400 ℃, containing chromium aluminum silicate fiber, quartz, high purity aluminum silicate fiber, long-term use of temperature is 1000-1200 ℃ has aluminum silicate refractory fiber according to different raw materials, advanced refractory fiber (such as alumina. Commonly used vitreous aluminum silicate refractory fibre is amorphous, zirconium oxide refractory fibre) using temperature is 1700 ℃ view as >and the best temperature is 1300 ℃. Crystalline refractory fiber are polycrystalline mullite fiber, including ordinary aluminum silicate fiber, alumina and graphite refractory fiber, etc. The use of common refractory fiber temperature is 1150 ℃;>
- Q:What is special refractories?
- Long nozzle, slidding plate, tapping hole, stopper rods, and products that steel mills use
- Q:How many kinds of fireproof materials are there in the market?
- Inorganic insulation materials basically can achieve the goal, such as glass wool, rock wool, and foam glass. The phenolic foam in the organic foam materials is special. Phenolic foam is not only good at insulation, but also good at compounding with steel and other materials to achieve A-level performance, and the A-level insulation materials are: rock(ore) wool, foam glass and inorganic thermal insulation mortar. Insulation materials with B1 combustibility mainly are: Phenolics, polystyrene granules, etc. The insulation materials of fire barrier zone can use such A-level materials as rock (ore) wool, foam glass, and inorganic thermal insulation mortar, etc.
- Q:What's the heat conductivity coefficient, specific heat capacity and density of the refractory material of magnesite-chrome brick and magnesia-alumina brick respectively?
- It is suggested that you find some samples of well-known manufacturers, such as Ogilvy and Mather Group, and that will be more correct.
- Q:Who know about the knowledge of acid refractory material? Please explain in detail.
- Refers to the silicon dioxide
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range