Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:what materials can make external wall fireproofing paint have the fireproofing effect
- Fire retardant coating material is composed of the base material (film forming substance), pigments, ordinary paint additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. Except fire retardant agent, the function of other coating component is same to the commom coating, but the performance and the dosage have special requirements.
- Q:What kind of flexible fireproof material is really good?
- Flexible waterproof materials mostly are asphalt, linoleum and other organic material, which is also called linoleum coiled material waterproof layer. it uses the linoleum, glass cloth fabric as tire layer coil, using all kinds of cementing material phase of asphalt and so on. Make coil bind on roof structure plate leveling layer to form waterproof layer. Flexible waterproof material has high tensile strength, big elongation and light quality, which is convenient to construct. But it has relatively strict operation technology can resistant penetration and aging resistance than rigid materials, aging. Its life is short. Refers to a kind of waterproof material form relative to the rigid waterproofing materials such as waterproof mortar and waterproof concrete. In the form of its and grassroots attached two categories, it includs waterproof coating and waterproofing materials. According to different paste position of waterproof material, it can be divided into outside waterproof waterproof (outsourcing) and inside waterproof (insourcing waterproof) two kinds. Waterproof coil material must be stuck in the grass-roots that have enough stiffness of the. Before pasting, you should apply leveling layer and waterproof layer should be added protective layer of the outside, and need to make the rotation of the flexible material, the processing of subsequent and head closing, in order to ensure the continuity of the waterproof layer and sealing. In addition, there are all kinds of waterproof material and moistureproof coating material.
- Q:Which refractory is suitable for the tunnel kiln?
- Shuttle kiln refractories requires the good thermal shock properties. Because the tunnel kiln is continuous firing furnace, the temperature in the kiln is long time stable and with little fluctuation. The shuttle kiln is intermittent kiln firing. The temperature in the firing kiln is adjusted by the firing curve. It is with a relatively short time and serious fluctuation. The seal and kiln car take use of the heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, the alumina hollow ball bricks are used in the burning zone. The seal of the burning zone takes use of the kiln car brick and the seal takes use of the heavy corundum brick.
- Q:Is aluminium oxide refractory material?
- Yes. It has high melting and boiling point, stable chemical property. All refractory material almost contains aluminium oxide. Refractory materials have a large range and need specific requirements. Refractory material is divided into sizing refractory material, shapeless refractory material, ceramic fiber, refractory bricks and castable refractory. It can be subdivided according to temperature rating. Hope it is helpful to you.
- Q:Fefractory of aluminium oxide.
- Do you mean the alumina hollow ball brick? We can exchange private messages in specific.
- Q:Is there anyone who can explain how to grade the level of fire insulation board?
- 1, Combustion performance of building material is divided into the following several class according to China's national standard GB8624-97 Class a: Non combustible building materials: Non-conbustible material. Class B1: Refractory building materials: Flame retardant materials have good flame retardant effect. It hardly catch on fire in the case of open flame and high temperature, do not spread fire quickly, and when the fire source is removed, fire will be stopped immediately. Class B2: Combustible building materials: Combustible materials have certain flame retardant effect. In case of fire or under high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, easily leading to spread of fire , such as poles, wooden frame, timber, and wood stairs. Class B3: Combustible building materials: Without any flame retardant effect, will be burnt easily, resulting in high risk of fire. I Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:Why does refractory need to add coarse firstly and then add fine aggregate?
- Oh, adding coarse aggregate first is to select good material to make aggregate, and the rest cna be made into fine aggregate. Because if it contains impurities, once being sintered, the appearance will be affected, but fine aggregate does not have this impact.
- Q:What is the biggest difference between refractory bricks and clay refractory bricks? Where can I find information on the refractory bricks?
- You can look up knowledge manual of refractory material to find phosphatic material, etc. Xinjiang refractory bricks, castable refractory, refractory material, silicious, corundum and alumina-magnesia: High alumina and clay refractory bricks can be divided into
- Q:What is streaming fireproof material?
- Streaming fireproof material is castable refractory that can flow and degas without virbration, which is suitable for thin-wall or places that cannot be molded by vibration because of complex shapes. Well, appropriate amount of water is necessary for it. Its characteristic goes that it can be cast into various shapes of construction body without virbration and it will not reduce or not significantly reduce the performance of castable at the same time.
- Q:What is the the best matching ratio of refractory cement?
- The best matching ratio of refractory cement is 30%. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement. Aluminate cement is often yellow or brown or gray. The main mineral of aluminate cement is mono calcium aluminate (CaO · Al2O3, abbreviated CA) and other aluminates, and a small amount of dicalcium silicate (2CaO · SiO2), etc. It is a special cement. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range