Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What are the types of steel refractory materials
- Large steel ladle usually made with magnesia carbon brick, of course, it contains a intermediate layer (such as good a little high alumina castable), heat insulation layer and heat preservative materials
Alumina-magnesia castable is OK for small steel ladle
- Q:The principle of choosing fire-resistant material in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering equipment.
- Different thermal technology equipment has different operation condition and select different refractory material. We should take economical and practical as principle.
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- Common ceramics use ordinary clay and high alumina bricks, as well as thermal insulation bricks, calcium silicate boards and fiber cotton. The vessels fired with potter's earth are called pottery, and the vessels fired with porcelain clay are called porcelain. Ceramic is generic term of pottery, stoneware and porcelain. The objects taking the two different types of clay as the raw materials, like, potter's earth and porcelain clay, and made through the technological process of ingredients, forming, drying and roasting, ect. can be called ceramics.
- Q:Who know what kind of fire shutter fire rating are there?
- There is no national standard for fire protection performance of fire roller shutter in China, and now the executive standard of GB14102-2005 "fire shutter": F1, fire-resistant time 1.50h; F2, fire-resistant time 2.00h; F3, fire-resistant time 3.00h; F4, fire-resistant time was 4.00h before the national standards of fire shutter grading is introduced, expert advice that fire resistance test be made according to national standard, to reach back fire surface temperature rise requirements, if the refractory limit is greater than or equal to 3.0h, it is said to be super fire shutter, if test not inspect unexposed surface temperature rise as a judgement of the conditions, the door is referred to as ordinary fire shutter doors. I hope my answer can help you
- Q:what is the original materials of fireproof coating?
- Main raw material includes high-temperature aluminum surface, expanded vermiculite,closed cell perlite, high mark number cement, Fireproof paint itself is flame-retardant or non-combustible, protecting the substrate from direct contact with the air,delaying the time for catching fire and reducing the burning speed. For example, indoor thick fire retardant coating for steel structure.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance of autoclaved flyash-lime bricks?
- The fly ash effect will continue to play a role in a considerable period of time, so the long-term strength keeps strengthening, the average age of 90 days of strength will grow 80%-100% more than the 28 days.
- Q:What is the limit of fireproof rolling shutter?
- Fire proof door can be divided into Serie A, B and C in terms of fire endurance limit, fire resisting limit are not should be less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. Set firewall has difficult sites can use fire shutter fire partition separating, when the back fire surface temperature rise refractory limit determination conditions of fire shutter, the fire resistant limit not less than 3H; when employed does not include back fire surface temperature rise do fireproof limit determination conditions of fireproof rolling curtain, on both sides of the shutter should be set up a separate closed type automatic water spraying system protection, sprinkler system continuation of time should not be less than three hours.
- Q:What is the magnesium carbon refractory?
- The composition of refractory brick raw material There are many types of refractory brick raw materials, mainly divided into six categories: Soil, stone, sand, mineral, power and others. One of the original material, soil: Aluminum, kaolin, clay, diatomaceous earth The second raw material, Stone: fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, pyrophyllite, chlorite, dolomite, sillimanite, magnesia-alumina spinel, silica The third kind of raw material, sand: Pottery, zircon sand, quartz sand, magnesite The fourth kind of raw material, ore: Chrome ore The fifth kind of raw material, powder: Aluminum powder, silica powder, silicon powder The sixth kind of raw material of refractory brick, others: Asphalt, graphite, phenolic resins, perlite, cenosphere, sialon, corundum, silicon sulfate, silicon carbide, sodium silicate, silica solution, boron carbide, calcium aluminate cement, nitride material, shale ceramisite, alumina, alumina sol and zirconia, etc.
- Q:what is the common materials for home fireproofing material?
- 1, lumber core 2,decoration panel 3 , plywood 4 density board 5,chipboard 6 fireproof panel, 7.gypsum board Hope to adopt my opinion
- Q:What is refractory?
- Refractory is an inorganic nonmetallic material with minimum refractoriness of 1580 ℃. Now, refractory is not defined merely by judging that whether its refractoriness is at above 1580 ℃. Currently, refractory, an inorganic nonmetallic material, are widely used in metallurgy, ceramics, power and other industrial fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range