Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:What is the concept of lightweight refractory material?
- Lightweight refractory material has high porosity, mechanical strength and erosion resistance. Compared with normal refractory bricks, it is a kind of refractory material with large volume shrinkage in high temperature, low thermal conductivity and small bulk density. It is used as thermal insulation material in industrial furnace and other thermal equipments. It has poor wear resistancel.
- Q:What are the construction fire-proof materials?
- 1. fire retardant coating 2. fireproof panel 3. fire proof and sealing material 4. flame resisting decorative materials 5. Green fire prevention materials
- Q:What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.
- Q:How many levels are there in the classification of PP fireproof materials?
- The level of fireproof materials: A-level: Non-combustible building materials have rare chance to burn. A1-level: Non-combustible materials, no open fire A2-level: Non-combustible materials, smoke should be tested and qualified. B1-level: Fire-retardant building materials: Fire-retardant materials are good at resisting flame. It is difficult for them to burst into fire when coming across open fire in the air or at high temperature. It will not quickly get wilder and when the fire source removes, it will be extinguished immediately. B2-level: Combustible building materials: Combustible building materials can play a certain role in preventing combustion. It will immediately burst into flames when coming across open fire or at high temperature, and will lead to fire spreading, such as wooden pillars, roof frames and beams as well as stairs. B3-level: Inflammable building materials are highly flammable with no flame retardant ability, fire risk is high.
- Q:What materials are needed to make the amorphous refractory bricks?
- I am so glad to answer your question. The amorphous refractory brick is composed of a certain proportion of aggregate and powder, a binder and an additive.
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Fire resisting shutter is divided into Class A / B / C, and the relevant fire endurance are not less than 1.2 /0.9 /0.6 hours, see "General technical conditions for steel fire resisting shutter GB 14102-93". 4.3 4.3.1 Classification according to time of fire resistance 4.3.1 Ordinary steel fire resisting shutter (see Table 3) Table 3 and Category Code Refractory time hF1 1.5F2 2.04.3.2 Composite steel fire resisting shutter (see Table 4). Table 4 and Category Code Refractory time hF3 2.5F4 3.04.4 Classification according to refractory time and smoke prevention performance 4.4.1 Ordinary steel fire and smoke resisting shutter (see Table 5) Table 5 category and code refractory time h smoke leakage (20Pa differential pressure) FY1 1.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY2 2.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min4.4.2 composite steel fire and smoke resisting shutter (see table 6) table 6 category and code refractory time h smoke leakage (20Pa pressure) FY3 2.5 ≤0.2m3 / m minFY4 3.0 ≤0.2m3 / m min Excerpt completed. Fire shutter used as fire compartment has a fire resistance of 3 hours, and fire shutter set on the upper opening part on the firewall has a fire resistance of 1.2 hours. **** Materials with fire resistance of 3.0 hours are called AAA refractory material (back fire surface). "Building Conventions" have mentioned in places where it is really difficult to set a firewall, fire shutters can be used to separate fire compratment. When using fire shutters whose back surface temperature rise is included as the judging criteria of fire resistance, its fire resistance should be not less than 3.00h; When using fire shutters whose back surface temperature rise is not included as the judging criteria of fire resistance, independent protection of closed automatic water spraying system should be set on the both sides of the shutter, and the duration of water spray should be not less than 3.00h. In summary: Fire shutter is divided into: Grade AAA, A, B and C
- Q:What kind of material is good for cabinet fireproof board
- What kind of material is good for cabinet fireproof board What are the advantages and disadvantages of using it? How much is the price? A about how much does one piece cost?
- Q:What is shapeless refractory?
- Q:How is the division of the fire resistant level of the rock wool board?
- The fire rating of European style rock wool board is level A , which uses Da Guang Beijing Jinyu rock wool board, with the main advantages are: 1, High acidity coefficient: The high coefficient of acidity greatly improves the life resistance and weather resistance of the rock wool board. 2, Hydrophobic air permeability: According to the picture, Jinyu Star rock wool is water-repellent, at the same time it also has breathability, so the liquid water is not easy to dip into the rock wool, and the water vapor and other gas molecules could pass through the rock wool. In particular, the insulation materials have this feature which enables the building to have "respiratory function" thus making the room more comfortable and preventing anti-mildew phenomenon happening indoor. 3, Environmental protection: The goldfish can survive freely, which just shows it is environmental; 4, High strength: The advanced pleating and curing technology make the rock wool board tensile and high compressive strength. It not only can be applied on the external wall thermal insulation and sandwich board core material, but also can be used to make structural cotton in the flexible waterproof roofing. Its quality is so stable that it is convenient in construction and durable in use. 5, Fireproofing: Not just talking about the fire rating, but the fireproofing time, which is generally up to two hours, and can be used for lining thermal insulation fire-resistant part of the glass curtain wall, through-wall pipe seal, pier between two windows, window sill wall and other parts; 6, Derived advantages: Agriculture applies the soilless cultivation cotton;
- Q:Which fire-resistant materials have good viscidity?
- The viscidity of fire-resistant materials is also known as the binding performance of fire-resistant materials. It can be divided into chamotte and chemical binder. Both can work at normal or high temperature. The most commonly used chamotte are soft clay and aluminate cement. The commonly used chemical binders include sodium silicate, phosphoric acid, aluminum sulphate, aluminium phosphate, phenolic resin, etc. Fire resistant material is a complicated and overloaded system and we cannot know its materials and chemical components from the name alone. Both gunning mix and repair mix contain binder components. If they can used after adding water, then they may contain clay or fire resistan aluminum silicate cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range