Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:Kinds of refractory mortar
- Refractory mortar can be divided into ordinary refractory material and special refractory material. Ordinary refractory materials can be divided into acidic, neutral and alkaline refractory materials chemical properties. Special refractory material can be divided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to their components. Furthermore, according to refractoriness, it can be divided into general refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), high grade refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (2000 ℃ above). It can be divided into bulks (standard bricks, special-shaped bricks, etc.), special shapes (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia filter and boron carbide , etc.) and indefinite shape (refractory clay, pouring materials and ramming mass, etc.). According to the sintering process, it is divided into sintered products, fused cast products and melting jetting products.
- Q:What are the fire resistance ratings of the glass partition?
- When the inner structure of the system is steel structure, the fire resistance of which is 30 mins, 60mins or even longer. The partitions in the usual sense are walls that have a distance to the ceiling. The fixed partitions directly touches the ceiling are partition walls which should be required in accordance to the specifications of walls. If the partition is far from the ceiling, the fire protection requirements are relatively low. Partitions which combustion performances are no less than B1 level are safe enough, while partitions of places such as shopping malls have to reach A-level in terms of combustion performance.
- Q:Do you know where I can buy refractories?
- You can buy refractories in these places: 1. Addresses of refractory factory: No. 57, Qingshan District, Wuhan 2. Address of Qingshan refractory factory in Wuhan: Special NO.1 Xingli Road Hongshan District, Wuhan 3. Address of Xinghuo refractory factory in Hongshan district: No. 34 Qingshan District, Wuhan 4. Address of Henao refractory factory: No. 78 Jiangxia District, Wuhan
- Q:What are the qualifications of refractory industry?
- Special qualification issued by Fire department
- Q:Does anyone know fire-proof material of fireproof wooden door?
- Because the timber of fireproof wooden door has gone through fire retardant treatment, so it can prevent fire. Its principle: Fire-retardant treated timber has become flame retardant material itself and its fire endurance has increased. The commonly used method of fire retardant treatment for timber including: Spraying method, soaking method, boiling method, vacuum method, vacuum-pressure method. Spraying method and soaking method are generally used for timber surfaces which are no longer going through planing process, and thin plate fire retardant treatment, whose thickness is less than 10mm . Vacuum method and vacuum-pressure method have excellent flame retardant efficiency, but their equipment are expensive. Fireproof wooden door refers to the door whose fire endurance of door frames, skeleton of the door leaf, door panels made of timber or timber work reaches the provisions of "GB50045-95 design of tall buildings for fire protection".
- Q:what grades are fire resistance of fireproofing glass divided into?
- According to the fire resistance levels, it can be divided into three categories: Class A, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. This kind of glass has the properities of transmittance,fireproofing(smoke insulation, fire resistance, and keeping out thermal radiation), sound insulation, shock resistance. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. Such kind of fireproofing glasses mostly are composite fireproofing glasses and has characteristics of transmittance,fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that only satisfies the requirements of refractory integrity. This kind of glass has characteristics of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength,etc.
- Q:Can polystyrene foam color steel plate be used as decorative fireproofing material ?
- Polystyrene foam plastic can not be used as fireproofing material; polystyrene foam plastic is made up of polystyrene resin as main component, foaming agent and other additives. It is a buffer material which is most widely used. It is closed hole structure, so it has low water-absorbing quality and excellent water resistance; low density, about 0.015 ~0.03; good mechanical strength, excellent buffer performance; good machinability, easy to be moulded; good dyeing property, thermal adaptability and anti-radiation; high dimensional accuracy, uniform structure. Therefore, it has a large share in external wall thermal insulation. But it will emit polluted styrene gas when burning. It is a kind of class B material in construction.
- Q:How many refractories are there for boiler above 1200 ℃？
- Ordinary clay brick is for burning layer, red brick for external wall, light clay brick for thermal insulation layer, built by clay refractory mortar. Sindeyuan Refractories.Hope you adopt. Thank you. In fact, there are many manufacturers producing furnace burden. We has been using products of Huaheng, which are anti-erosion, easy to construct and can improve production efficiency, reduce steelmaking cost.
- Q:What are the fire protection standards of insulation materials?
- According to the three versions of GB8624 (1997,2006,2011), the fire rating of external walls can be basically divided into: A1-, A2-, B1-, B2-, B3-level. The detailed divisions are determined by many technical indicators. It is a very professional and technical long story. Please contact QINGDAO SHANFANG INSTRUMENT CO., LTD for detail information, they are specialized in manufacturing fire rating testing instruments of external walls.
- Q:What are the chemical composition of refractory cement?
- Calcium aluminate prepared by calcining as the main component. Aluminate cement takes bauxite and limestone as raw materials, alumina content of about 50% as the clinker. And it is a hydraulic cementing material made by grinding. Refractory cement is also known as aluminate cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range