Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:Who know what kind of fire shutter fire rating are there?
- Fire resistance rating of the building elements is different due to the different requirements of the construction . Fire proof door can be divided into Serie A, B and C in terms of fire endurance limit, fire resisting limit are not should be less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. That is, if the fire resistance rating is two, also it is possible to use a class a fire door. Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:What are the models of refractory cables?
- The models of refractory cables: NH-KVV22 copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant control cables with steel belt sheath NH-KVVRP copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant shielding control cables with steel braiding sheath NH-KVVP2 copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant shielding control cables with sheath and steel belt wrapping NH-KVVRP2 copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant shielding soft control cables with sheath and steel belt wrapping NH-KFF copper core fluorine plastic insulated and fire retardant control cables with sheath NH -KFFR copper core fluorine plastic insulated and fire retardant soft control cables with sheath NH -KFFP copper core fluorine plastic insulated and fire retardant shielding control cables with sheath and copper wire braiding
- Q:What's the A class fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial for external wall?
- It is a kind of green and environmental protection inorganic material, free of harmful substances like asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde, etc. Its fire resistance can be up to A1grade non-combustible material, which means it can endure the highest temperature of 1400 ℃. It is thermal insulating with low heat conductivity and high heat storage coefficient. It has good weather resistance, finished product stability, anti hollowing, crack resistance, wind pressure and shock resistance with the same service life as buildings of 70 years. It is water-fast and moistureproof, breathable but waterproof, and fungusproof without influence from steam. It is convenient in construction which omits many procedures of panels construction. Once the second plastering is finished, the construction is completed, which greatly shortens the construction period. It has good adhesive property with various base planes, and meanwhile its external exposed surface can choose coating, facing brick, aluminum sheet, marble, etc. It saves money. Excellent construction technology reduces the construction cost. It effectively prevents the panels from leakage at the external wall, window, eave, etc. which saves the subsequent maintenance fund. It provides timely delivery. With sufficient supplies of raw materials and convenient production, it is fast in delivery.
- Q:Can I use ordinary cement with the addition of sand, clay, and salt as refractory material to paste the stove?
- You can add some hair, sand, yellow mud and some salt, but don’t use cement, it would lead to a thermal explosion.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials should be used for the intermediate frequency furnace to smelt manganese?
- I’d like to make supplements to upstairs that aluminum silicate refractory materials should be needed considering heat insulation.
- Q:Who knows about the differences between 3M fireproofing materials and ShiLiDe materials?
- ShiLiDe materials are relatively poor, and have nothing to do with 3M at all. 3M is a brand! 3M company is famous for innovation around the world. It has developed a variety of products in a hundred years, involving in automotive, chemicals, telecommunications, construction and other fields. 3M automotive aftermarket has more than 3,000 products (more than 20% of which are high-tech patented products). The world's first explosionproof and heat insulating film, and the first waterproof abrasive paper were born in 3M Company. The abraser, polishing materials, mirror finish of paintwork, the internal and external auto beauty of 3M Company rank the first place in the world. 3M films are divided into conventional films and crystalline auto films. The conventional films of 3M generally have five-layer structure, the base of films is a polyester film which is s plastic film of tearing and puncture resistance. The film is coated with thermal insulation layer, ultraviolet isolation layer, adhesive layer, wear-resistant layer, and protective layer which finally becomes thermal insulation and explosion-proof film with metal sputtering method. Optical micro-attach technology is used in the polyester film which is the base of 3M crystalline auto film. It is coated with more than 240 layers of optical coatings in order to achieve better thermal insulation performance, and be the top anti-explosion and heat-insulating film with clear sight. I hope my answer can help you. Thank you.
- Q:what kind of fireproof materials is used for high rise buildings?
- First, fire resistance steel door: in the general real estate, developer uses more of fire resistance steel door. The mid-low-end doors are the earliest products and mostly widely used with longer servce time. The disadvantages are corrosions, thus it will rust, fade after being used for a while, and will affect the overall appearance. Styling lines are hard, not matching well with modern home decorative styles. Second, the stainless steel fire doors: anti-theft performance ,durable, stronger security. Compared to the general iron or mixed iron and steel security doors, stainless steel doors never rust and most importantly its uniqueness in addition to lasting bright color. Disadvantages: Stainless steel security doors are mostly silver, giving us dull feelings by seeing its appearance and color, lack of coordination. Third, glass fire door: high quality fire glass doors. recent years have seen wide application in office buildings and some high end public place, less in individual users. Compared to the current categories of timber, fire glass door is not only simple and luxury and durable.
- Q:How to calculate the thickness of choosing refractory? Such as steel ladle should choose what kind of refractory and using what thicknes?
- I feel the concrete thickness should depend on the experience and the actual situation. As for the specific method, I also can't say too accurately. If it's ladle, it generally chooses alumina magnesia castable.
- Q:The following statement is correct: artificial corundum has a high melting point and can be used as a high grade refractory material. The main component is silica dioxide
- 1. corundum is the main component of alumina. 2. agate is the main component of silica. 3. is right. 4. glass is silicate. 5. solar cells are made from monocrystalline silicon. So 3.5 correct, choose D.
- Q:what kind of refractories is used to make the industrial silicon furnace mouth long life?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick, the smelter of the glassworks is used this kind of lining, and you can contact by private letter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range