Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:How many kinds of A-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials are there?
- 1. foam insulation board refers to foam ceramic insulation panels whose raw material is inorganic ceramic which is calcinated at high temperature with abbreviation of ceramic insulation board 2.Composite cement foam insulation board is a hydrophobic lightweight closed-cell insulation board whose main materials are cement, fly Ash, and silica fume which has been foamed, cured and cut. 3. aerated concrete panel is a lightweight concrete panel which has been autoclaved with lightweight materials, siliceous material and gas former as its raw materials. 4. rock wool panel, with natural igneous rock wool as its main raw material, is a cotton which is melted in high temperature by centrifugation and is pasted by thermosetting resin.
- Q:What are the materials of white firebricks?
- The commonly-used firebricks include alumina bricks, corundum bricks, chamotte bricks, high alumina bricks, diatomite bricks, zircon bricks, lightweight corundum bricks, zirconia bubble bricks and so on ~~~
- Q:How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Does anyone know about grade of fire resistance? How is grade of fire endurance divided?
- Q:What are the main materials in concrete fireproofing material?
- it can be roughly divided into: fire-resistant coating for steel structure, finishing fire retardant paint, tunnel fire coatings, concrete fire retardant coating, cable refractory coating. fire-resistant coating for steel structure is divided into: Indoor ultra-thin fireproof coatings for steel structure, indoor thin steel structure fireproofing coating, indoor thick steel structure fireproofing coating, outdoor ultra-thin fireproof coatings for steel structure, Outdoor thin steel structure fireproofing coating, outdoor thick steel fireproofing coating. I hope it can help you. Hope to adopt my opinion Thank you! )
- Q:Does the external wall thermal insulation materials level b1 need the fire barrier zone?
- Residential buildings should meet the following requirements: 1, The height of building is greater than or equal to 100m, the combustion performance of thermal insulation material should be level A. 2, The height of building is greater than or equal to 60m but less than 100m, the combustion performance of thermal insulation material should not be less than the level B2. When using the level B2 thermal insulation material, each layer should set a horizontal fire barrier zone. 3,The height of building is be equal or greater than 24m but less than 60m, the combustion performance of thermal insulation material should not be less than the level B2. When using level B2 thermal insulation material, each two-layer should set a horizontal fire barrier zone. 4, The height of building is less than 24m, the combustion performance of thermal insulation material should not be less than the level B2. Besides, when using level B2 thermal insulation material, each three-layer should set a horizontal fire barrier zone. According to this understanding, it can not be set.
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:What are the fire resistance ratings of the glass partition?
- When the inner structure of the system is steel structure, the fire resistance of which is 30 mins, 60mins or even longer. The partitions in the usual sense are walls that have a distance to the ceiling. The fixed partitions directly touches the ceiling are partition walls which should be required in accordance to the specifications of walls. If the partition is far from the ceiling, the fire protection requirements are relatively low. Partitions which combustion performances are no less than B1 level are safe enough, while partitions of places such as shopping malls have to reach A-level in terms of combustion performance.
- Q:What are the advantages of refractory material?
- Jingute WHL type, GDS type
- Q:Is aluminium oxide refractory material?
- Calcination aluminium oxide is refractory material of fine performance made from pure aluminium oxide through high-temperature calcination. It can be made into coarse-grained material, fine-grained material, fine powder and micro powder, which can be made into pure jade burnt products. For example, corundum brick, lightweight corundum bricks. It can also be made into a variety of unburning products together with other materials, such as carbonaceous materials. For example, aluminum carbon and aluminium zirconium carbonaceous materials. As for the production of unshaped refractory material, there are more species. It can be corundum, rubing grain, corundum spinel and can also be added into other materials to improve specific performance. It isn't limited to high-alumina castable refractory and it can be castable refractory, ramming mass, impressionable plastic material, gunning mix and refractory mortar.
- Q:How to measure the influence of high-temperature performance of the products refractory in the formation of the liquid phase.
- Seeing whether it can affect the usage of the refractory material, and seeing to reduce the impurity, what's the condition of temperature of the liquid phase. Practically, whether it has any difference if you can improve, load under load and creep and reduce the impurity content. In the refractories, producing liquid are the influence of impurities, high temperature resistant strength, compared the use of the refractory material temperature: testing compressive strength after burn. If there are any impact: knowing the main crystal phase of matrix composition and content, improving the content of the main crystalline phase can improve the high temperature performance of refractory materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range