Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:How old do you think is old enough to use a vacuum cleaner?
- 6, 7, or 8
- Q:Is there a term for phobia of vacuum cleaners?
- Phonophobia (ligyrophobia) is a fear of loud noises, which vacuum cleaners make. My cats could tell you about this one. I do have one cat, however, who likes being vacuumed, especially with the attached suction wand. The other cats all run and hide.
- Q:Does any company still make a vacuum cleaner with a beater bar and brush?
- I okorder.com to be sure, and it is as I've always thought: a beater bar is a rotating brush, so any vacuum with a rotating brush has a beater bar. The action of the brush hitting the carpet loosens dirt. I can see this happening when I use my vacuum, if I look close in good light.
- Q:Can someone tell me how to grease the bearings on a Dyson DC14 vacuum?
- Hi its Darran at Dyson. I am concerned that you have indicated your machine was leaking some kind of oil or grease and neither of these fluids are used in the manufacture of the DC14 or indeed any of our vacuum cleaners. If your DC14 is making a loud noise and is not running correctly, we would strongly advise you take it to a local repair centre or call the Dyson Helpline for assistance. If you are not able to take it to a repair centre, we can arrange for it to be collected and taken to one. We would also recommend not using your Dyson vacuum cleaner until you have this issue resolved. Kind regards Darran Dyson Customer Service
- Q:how to make a vacuum cleaners?
- Get a job with a manufacturer of vacuum cleaners.
- Q:Who has owned and recommends Electrolux vacuum cleaners?
- I have never had one, but my sister did. It was a way over priced pile of junk, and really not as good as the $100.00 vacuum she had before the electrolux, and still has now that she has given the electrolux to the Salvation Army. Silly woman fell for a line of crap some slick door to door salesman laid on her, and regretted it from about the second time she used the electrolux.
- Q:How can I reword this sentence?
- Your own original version is better than any of the commenters' suggestions. Nothing wrong with the original at all.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaners, What Ones Are Good?
- your problem is going from one surface to another. a carpet should always be vacumned with a beater bar attachment, this helps pull the dust up from the pad. a 12 amp motor is recommended. however beater bars do not work effectively on wood or tile surfaces as they tend to just spread the dust. the most effective vacumn on the market today is the DYSON. it is also one of the priciest. a reconditioned one can be bought at FRYS for 200.00 Avoid the SHARK (motor doesn't last). a cheap,bagless,hepa filtered vacumn can be had for around 60.00
- Q:If pizza hut sells pizza, sunglass hut sells sunglasses why does fingerhut sell vacuum cleaners?
- Because, selling fingers would be cannabalistic.
- Q:High-powered vacuum cleaners?
- He can beg the old lady's neigbor and run an extension cord. Serve the Hoover-man right though.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range