Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Preventing PC Dust???
- Use a paint brush to clean your motherboard and internals.
- Q:What did people do before vacuum cleaners?
- Have you ever heard of dusters? Or brooms?
- Q:Which is the best vacuum to pick up dog hairs?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:My pitbull is viciously aggressive?
- Well around 2 years old your pit will act out more since she is or has already gone into heat you should consider the option of getting her fixed. I have a female APBT 6 years of age and she was very spunky as a pup you have to show her your in charge and give her commands in a dominate tone of voice so she knows your not playing.And it helps to award her with a treat when she listens give her a milk bone or dogie Greenies for their teeth even a small pat on the head will do.Yeah your dog just has a fixed on Vacuums most dogs will tear apart items around the house when your gone the couch the trash it all happened to myself also they will act out just like yourself and I.When your blow drying your hair tell her to shush in a strong tone turn of the dryer rub her neck until she comes down for a few sec's then start your process all over again my dog pet peeve is skate boards its the sounds of trucks moving against the asphalt hypes her up.I was nervous when I got her as a gift from a friend but I had dominate breeds before huskies,Shar-Pei from lil Chihuahua dogs they are very willful dogs but end the end I love her to death she non aggressive towards humans and other dogs but she can get ruff while playing.
- Q:How are bagless vacuum cleaners better for environment?
- Well, when you vacuum it sucks it up and spews it across the room, therefore eliminating the use for a bag.
- Q:What kind of vacuum cleaner works best for long hair?
- What ever brand you purchase, take a little responsibility, trim the hair from the roller brush on occasion, with a scissors, and yank it out.
- Q:Which is the best brand of vacuum cleaners? Eureka? Bissell? Hoover?
- I bought a Eureka last winter because it was the one recommended by Consumer Reports. I use it daily and have been very happy. It was $140. Your best bet is to go to the library, go to the reference desk and ask the lady for the consumer reports on vacuums and she will very nicely look it up for you. Or you can subscribe to their website for $5 for a month and research it yourself. It will also depend on whether you mostly vacuum hard floor (vinyl, hardwood) or soft (carpets). You won't be sorry if you do a little checking around first. The super expensive Orecks and Kirbys are nice, but I don't think they're 5-6 times better, which is how much more you'll pay.
- Q:uhh so this is a weird question but i want an answer...?
- It's called childish. Grow up. The vacuum cleaner isn't going to suck up your feet.
- Q:Im looking for a vacuum part?
- Call a shop that repairs vacuum cleaners and ask.
- Q:My PC won't startup properly after vacuuming...?
- remove and refit all memory remove and refit graphics card remove and refit heatsink/fan
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range