1. Description of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
The geogrid is a high strength geosynthetics, is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw materials, pressure into a sheet by extrusion and then punching network rules, and then the longitudinal tensile and geogrid.
2. Properties of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
Resisting acid and alkaline
Easy for constrution etc.
3. Specifications of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
4. Application of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
All kinds of soft soil foundation reinforcement treatment
Strengthen the embankment
Improve bearing capacity of the subgrade
Stress state of retaining wall, slope, dam, bridge abutment reinforcement,
Improve project quality, prolong the service life of the project.
5. Photos of High Tensile Strength HDPE Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Consturction
1) What's your payment terms?
Our usual payment terms is T/T, L/C at sight or others as your request
2) What's your delivery time?
Within 15days against your prepayment received or original L/C.
3) Can you send samples in freely?
Yes, we can send free samples totally for your testing.
- Q:Do you need a production license for the production of geogrid?
- If you need to sell to mine coal card
- Q:What is the difference between nonwoven geotextiles and geotextile?
- Nonwoven geotextile filter is a kind of nonwoven geotextile which can be used for water and water filtration.
- Q:Plastic two-way geogrid hole 4 cm thick, 1 mm wire width of 4 mm
- So I can give you a good price
- Q:Geogrid and geotextile which effect is good
- Geotextile has excellent filtration, isolation, reinforcement and protection effect, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature resistance, anti freezing, anti-aging, corrosion resistance
- Q:What is the price of 50kN two-way geogrid
- Glass is the cheapest 2Polyester is more than 4
- Q:Who has the "highway geosynthetics geogrid" specification
- There is no integral download online, you need help please leave the mailbox number.
- Q:How does the steel plastic geogrid stretch?
- High strength, small deformation; 2 small creep; 3 corrosion resistance, long service life: steel plastic geogrid with plastic material as a protective layer, which is supplemented with a variety of additives in aging resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance to acid and alkali, salt and other harsh environment. Therefore, the steel plastic geogrid can meet the needs of more than 100 years of permanent engineering applications, and excellent performance, good dimensional stability. 4 convenient construction, short cycle, low cost, steel plastic geogrid laying, lapping, easy positioning and smooth, to avoid overlap, can effectively shorten the construction period, save the project cost 10%-50%. Engineering applications: highway, railway, bridge, road, pier, dam, slag field, such as soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining wall and pavement crack resistance engineering and other fields. The effect of the project: 1, the intensity is big, the creep is small, adapts to each kind of environmental soil, can satisfy the high grade highway in the high retaining wall.
- Q:Should the municipal geogrid be included in the area of overlap, and, if necessary, the proportion of the area to be included?
- Because the quota has been included in the lap
- Q:Geogrid tgsg45-45 what does it mean
- Refers to the two-way plastic geogrid, is a two-way stretch square mesh geogrid, 45-45 tensile strength, that is, tension
- Q:300 grams of geotextiles a square meter
- Geotextile is a kind of new material geosynthetics, the product is cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 M. Geotextiles are divided into nonwoven geotextiles and nonwoven geotextiles.Ordinary 2 or so
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range