||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
H-Type Steel or H Beam Steel Section Made in China
OKorder is offering H-Type Steel or H Beam Steel Section Made in China at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
H-Type Steel or H Beam Steel Section Made in China are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
H beam is widely used in various building structure and engineering structure:
a).used for the plant, high-rise building construction
b).used for the bridge, shipment building
c).used for lifting and transportation machinery, equipment manufacturing base building
d).used for the support, foundation pile manufacturing
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
1. Standard: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
2. Grade: Q235/SS400/S235JR
3. Length: 6m-12m
4. Packing:standard export packagin
|STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005|
|H beam Section sizenma(mm)||Weight (kg/m)|
|Height×Breadth||Web thichness||Flange thichness|
- Q:Can the section steel butt joint on the end?
- Bolt connection also requires lining plate, pay attention to bolt size, quantity and spacing. To calculate whether thin-walled steel itself will be crushing, the solution is solder paste board, and bolt holes. The principle is that the strength of the butt joint is not weaker than that of other parts, and there is no greater stress.
- Q:Why is it that the steel pile is low in cost and easy to construct, and it can be changed when there is an obstacle
- This is the specification of hot-rolled narrow flange section steel.Cross section 300, flange width 150, web thickness 6.5, flange thickness 9.
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Steel structure screw connection
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:What does "H400*250*8*12" mean in steel structures?
- A direct consequence of low industrial concentration is caused by excessive competition, in 2005, the average profit of 5% steel enterprises, in addition, steel tube truss and complicated structure, difficult construction of landmark projects to higher profit margins, as building light steel portal frame, due to intense competition, the profit space is generally low, so only there are some enterprises in order to steal frugal material bidding, so only the sensation of three-dimensional "white paper". But the good news is the processing capacity of 13 million 510 thousand tons of steel structure steel structure association in 2005 statistics, the processing capacity of the top five steel enterprises has more than 1 million tons, the annual top ten enterprises the basic processing capacity in more than 100 thousand tons.
- Q:Use H section steel to make the beam, the span of 8 meters, the floor slab, what's the minimum H steel? What's the model?
- Look, how many objects do you want to lift? If it's 5T, it should be OK. If it's 10T, you have to use 30H steel.
- Q:Method for calculating weight of H steel
- Quality = volume * density, the density of steel, 7.85g/cm3,0.785 is a fast algorithm, the essence should be: unit weight =144.64cm2*100cm*7.85g/cm3=113542.4g=113.54kg. 0.785=100*7.85/1000.
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2; used mainly for beams and I-beam purposes, equivalent to HN.
- Q:What are the uses of I-beam and H steel?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel, so that it can be easily connected by high strength spiral bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use.
- Q:How to process arc H steel?
- See you is an arc in which direction the ah, if it is directly under the arc arc flange flange welded web on the line, the web is on the web flange welding arc. There are two directions are arc. Hope to help you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range