||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
SS400, SS400,ST37-2, A36, S235JR, Q235
Steel h beam structure material/ construction steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:300 * 150 * 6.5 * 9 H steel is used as steel beam, span 6 meters, spacing 2 meters, laying steel plate, 15 cm soil
- Deduct the weight of beam combination value of 1.35 * 0.373=0.5 (KN/m) 23.41-0.5=22.91.. The equivalent loads of 22.91 * 2=45.82 (KN/m -). While the 150 thick reinforced concrete, (omitted plate weight) 0.150 * 25.1=3.77 (KN/m -). 45.82-3.77=42.05 (KN/m -). This is the bearing capacity calculation of beam.
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- H300*250*6*10 indicates that the welded composite H type steel has a web height of 300, web thickness 6, flange width 250, flange thickness 10, and the units are mm.
- Q:How to declare the processed H steel? What is the rate of tax refund? Urgent urgent
- First of all, does your company have the right to import and export?! If you have, you can use your company to declare, if not, but also to find a business right to import and export enterprises to help you act as agent.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled H steel and welded H? Is it the same weight?
- Stable performance and good internal organization. Due to continuous casting from smelting to rolling, steel production than hot-rolled H steel process requirements, equipment capacity, control level, detection means is high, so the welding of H steel internal organization, chemical composition, various properties (mechanical properties, process performance indicators are reliable and stable etc.).
- Q:248 H steel GB thickness?
- GB H type steel: narrow flange HN250 * 125 models, 248 x 124 x 5 x 8 - 3289mm, cross-sectional area, weight 25.8kg/m.
- Q:In the steel structure, the semifinished product H steel column, whether also sets the manufacture quota?
- Bored pile: drilled into the depth of rock (the municipal and highway quota projects contain a great gap in content)
- Q:How much is the weight of 200x200 H steel?
- 200*200 is the model, this model is divided into two specifications
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- H steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical properties than I-beam. Its shape is named after its English letter "H". The flange of hot rolled H steel is wider than that of I-beam, big lateral rigidity and strong bending resistance. Under the same specifications, H steel is lighter than i-beam.
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- This question is really not easy to answer, the previous set of quotas also encountered this problem
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H is divided into hot-rolled H steel and welded H steel (H) two, hot-rolled H steel is divided into wide flange, H steel (HW), flange H (HM) and narrow flange H (HN) three.HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structureHM is of H steel, and the width and flange width ratio is approximately 1.33~~1.75, mainly in the steel structure: used as steel frame columns, used as frame beams in frame structures subjected to dynamic loads; for example: equipment platformHN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2, mainly used for beams; the use of I-beam is equivalent to that of HN;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range