||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM, GB, JIS
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Alloy Structural Steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- H section steel belongs to middle wing H section steel, can weigh 30 tons. 294*200*9*12 of the national standard. According to the specifications of the calculation, 10 meters span is large, or the cross section of the beam is a bit small, only the strong or the equivalent of roof purlin. Can not bear too much weight. Recommend the use of H type steel above 600*300*12*18. Below is the H type steel bearing calculation:RA=RB=P/2 Mc=Mmax=Pl/4 fc=fmax=Pl^3/48EI A= B=Pl^2/16EI symbol and theta theta P - Q - N; concentrated load, uniform load, N; R - bearing force, the direction of the action is positive, N; M - bending moment, the compression of the upper section, lower tension is positive, Nm; Q, the shear. The adjacent section of the torque in a clockwise direction is positive, N; F, deflection, downward displacement is positive, mm; angle theta, clockwise rotation as positive degrees; E - Gpa; I - elastic modulus, cross-sectional moment of inertia, m^4; L = x/. =x'/l, zeta, alpha beta gamma = a/l, =b/l, =c/l from two aspects
- Q:What is the theoretical weight of welded H - section steel 900*350*20*30?
- 298*149*12*16 is the welding specification, the weight is 63.4KG per meter.
- Q:Which is better, I-beam or HN steel?
- Section H steelConvenient drilling, stiffening plate and other additional processesThe thickness of the two legs is inconsistent
- Q:H steel column calculationHow do you calculate the amount? And what are the steps and formulas for this calculation?
- H steel is welded; HWHMHN is the hot rolled HW H steel is the height and width of flange is basically the same; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; in steel structure is mainly used for HM H type steel column height and wing
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- The shunt end piece (T profiles, H59 1 brass) two pieces with the resistance sheet (thickness of 1.5, 20 wide, 45 long, 5 pieces of copper manganese); in high frequency heating mode; copper phosphorus solder welding; brazing process requirements: less than or equal to 1min, focused on solving the problem: positioning and welding (before brazing the process of using gas welding method). The main technical and economic indicators: after welding product surface without oxidation, the welding quality is higher than that of gas welding; resistance welding end pieces and reliable, welding without melting and deformation resistance; ensure shunt; the production efficiency is increased by two times.
- Q:What is the load-bearing capacity of H steel spans 6 meters and 300 * 300? How is it calculated?
- According to the specifications of the calculation, 10 meters span is large, or the cross section of the beam is a bit small, only the strong or the equivalent of roof purlin.
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Welding and high-strength bolt connection can be
- Q:House built with H steel, two story buildings, all columns below, no load wall, beam with steel beam, what type of H steel?
- As above are the usual design methods of plant design, mainly considering economic factors, relatively reasonable design!Of course, also see the specific requirements of the project, there is no final verdict,Some requirements are beautiful, the square pillars or round steel column,
- Q:How much is the weight of 200x200 H steel?
- What is not commonly used is the 200*204*12*12 weight of 56.7kg/ meters
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- The formula for calculating the load-bearing capacity of H steel is as follows:M = [（H 2×2×T1 + T2）××××0.858 T2 + R / R）×1000×7.85
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range