||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM, GB, JIS
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Alloy Structural Steel
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:Can the section steel butt joint on the end?
- If welding, it is mainly worried that the welding is not strong and the welding stress is too large. The wall thickness of the section steel is thin, and the butt welding itself is the most unreliable. So, in the joint lining board, fillet welded. Attention is paid to reducing stress in the process.
- Q:Are all the steel girders H?
- When the width is large or the load is relatively large, besides the H type steel beam, it is more common to use the box girder.
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Two can, anyway, there are connections, the strength can be guaranteed, it depends on the construction requirements and subsequent demolition requirements.
- Q:What does "welding H" steel set "vertical" and "corrective processing" mean?
- The steel plant produces H steel with a special machine to process a 500*300*12*10 H steel of a length of 12 meters
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled H steel and welded H? Is it the same weight?
- Stable performance and good internal organization. Due to continuous casting from smelting to rolling, steel production than hot-rolled H steel process requirements, equipment capacity, control level, detection means is high, so the welding of H steel internal organization, chemical composition, various properties (mechanical properties, process performance indicators are reliable and stable etc.).
- Q:What is the theoretical weight of welded H - section steel 900*350*20*30?
- It is predicted that in 2005, China's H steel demand is about 2 million 500 thousand tons, the demand for 5 million tons in 2010, but the annual production capacity of China's H steel is 1 million 200 thousand tons, the market demand is very large.
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- H is the calculation of the height normal stress of the maximum width section of I-beam: Ysigma=M/W, M=, maximum bending moment = load, travel distance, W= bending modulus, maximum allowable stress of Ysigma=, and maximum value of load
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- H300*250*6*10 indicates that the welded composite H type steel has a web height of 300, web thickness 6, flange width 250, flange thickness 10, and the units are mm.
- Q:Specification for splicing length specification of H steel in steel structures
- Flange splicing length should not be less than 600mm; web splicing width should not be less than 300mm, the length should not be less than 600mm. the flange and web is required to achieve at the same time
- Q:What is the length of the butt joint of H steel? What is the minimum requirement?
- If the H type steel welding, to avoid flange and web seam in the same section, upper and lower flange splicing and splicing of webs staggered position should be more than 200 mm, flange splicing length should not be less than 2 times the width of the plate (this confused with steel butt not), web splicing width of not less than 300 mm. The length of not less than 600 mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range