Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Galvanized Steel Round Bar
1. Invoicing on theoretical weight or actual weight as customer request
2. Length: 6m, 9m, 12m as following table
Grade: Q195,A3,Q235,10#,20#,35#,45#,60#,80#,20Mn,45Mn,50Mn,65Mn,S50C,K40,T8,T10,Q345A,Q345B,Q345C,Q345D,Q345E,16MnCR4,12Cr1MoV, 20Cr,35Cr,40Cr,27SiMn,15CrMo,20CrMo,35CrMo,42CrMo,45CrMo
GB/T14975-2002 GB/T14976-2002 GB13296-91
GB9948-88 ASTM A312 ASTM A213
ASTM A269 ASTM A511
Status on Delivery
High Quality Carbon Structure Steel
Mainly utilized in the cold, hot cutting process for shaft products, as well as in the construction engineering structure.
Common Carbon Structure Steel
Construction and Machine Manufacture
4. Material Specifications of Galvanized Steel Round Bar:
Common Carbon Structure Steel
Usage & Applications of Galvanized Steel Round Bar
(1).used for metallurgical, mechanical, electrical construction field
(2).used for ships, military (armored) Construction
(3).used for outside engineering, machine tool base, automobile rear of products
Packaging & Delivery of of Galvanized Steel Round Bar
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of of Galvanized Steel Round Bar
A typical hot-dip galvanizing line operates as follows:
Steel is cleaned using a caustic solution. This removes oil/grease, dirt, and paint.
The caustic cleaning solution is rinsed off.
The steel is pickled in an acidic solution to remove mill scale.
The pickling solution is rinsed off.
A flux, often zinc ammonium chloride is applied to the steel to inhibit oxidation of the cleaned surface upon exposure to air. The flux is allowed to dry on the steel and aids in the process of the liquid zinc wetting and adhering to the steel.
The steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath and held there until the temperature of the steel equilibrates with that of the bath.
The steel is cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature and inhibit undesirable reactions of the newly formed coating with the atmosphere.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 25 Million|
|Main Markets||Southeast Asia; Africa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50people|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||18,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM service offered|
|Product Price Range||high; average|