Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Japanese Standard Steel Bar
1. Grade: SS400, SS400-B, S20C-B
2. Type: Mild steel; Low carbon steel
3. Tolerance: Within ±5% for weight; ±2mm for diameter
4. Shape: Round bar, solid bar of steel with circular section
5. Sizes: Diameter: 6mm-150mm; Length: 6m, 9m, 12m
6. Note: If the length is special, the quantity should be higher than 500 tons.
7. Main Markets: Mid East, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Eastern Asia, Central America and South America, etc
Usage and Applications of Japanese Standard Steel Bar
1. Japanese Standard Steel Bar is the most common form of steel as its price is relatively low while it provides material properties that are acceptable for many applications. American standard round bar is often used where large amounts of steel need to be formed, for example as structural steel.
2. And we can use this kind of product on the performance of the mechanical parts if the demand is not very high.
3. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
4. Some special round bar can be used for automotive engine and transmission components, bearing, rails machine tools and wire rope.
Packaging & Delivery of Japanese Standard Steel Bar
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of Japanese Standard Steel Bar
The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 30 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East; Southeast Aisa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||20% - 30%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||Above 70,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||1|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|