Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Hot Rolled Round Bar
1. Grade: Q235, SS400, A36, S235JR
2. Diameter: 6mm—150mm
3. Length: As customer’s request, but we usually produce 6m, 9m and 12m
4. Steel Grade: Mild carbon steel
5. Characteristics: Has a good harden ability, high hardness, wear resistance, heat distortion, etc. So it can be used in the production of heavy duty and complex shape mold.
6. Main Markets: Mid East, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Eastern Asia, Central America and South America, etc.
Usage and Applications of Hot Rolled Round Bar
1. Hot rolled round bar of 6-25mm, or small round is mostly used for straight bundles supply, and used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts. While the bigger round bar, or more than 25mm hot rolled bar, is mainly for the manufacture of mechanical parts or for seamless steel billet.
2. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Rolled Round Bar
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of Hot Rolled Round Bar
We use advanced equipments like Electric Arc Furnace, Ladle Furnace and Vacuum Degasser to produce our products.
The common processes are preheated forging quenching, dual refinement solution process, cooling quenching and isothermal quenching. We use heat treatment for dual refinement solution process. The main measures process is high temperature solution and refinement cycle. High temperature solution can improve the carbide morphology and particle size. The aim is to make the loop refinement ultrafine austenite grains.
Quality Assurance of Hot Rolled Round Bar
1. We will strictly inspect our production that we sold according to the customer’s request.
2. Quality should be in conformity with the specification of the manufacturer. Quantity and packing conditions should be in conformity with the term in the contract.
3. Should the packing found damaged, the buyer has the right to claim to the seller.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 15 Million|
|Main Markets||Middle east; Southeast Asia; Africa; East Aisa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||Above 6,500 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||1|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|