Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Common Steel Round Bar
1. Grade: 304, 316L, 321
2. Type: Mild carbon steel
3. Shape: Round bar, solid bar of steel with circular section
4. Diameter: 8mm-150mm
5. HS Code: 72283010
Usage and Applications of Common Steel Round Bar
1. Common Steel Round Bar of 8-25mm, or small round is mostly used for straight bundles supply, and used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts. While the bigger round bar, or more than 25mm hot rolled bar, is mainly for the manufacture of mechanical parts or for seamless steel billet.
2. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
3. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
Packaging & Delivery of Common Steel Round Bar
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of Common Steel Round Bar
We use advanced equipments like Electric Arc Furnace, Ladle Furnace and Vacuum Degasser to produce our products.
Material prepare (billet) — heat up — rough rolling — precision rolling — cooling — packing — storage and transportation
Characteristics of Common Steel Round Bar
1. The steel in which the main interstitial alloying constituent is carbon in the range of 0.12–2.0%.
2. As the carbon percentage content rises, steel has the ability to become harder and stronger through heat treating; however it becomes less ductile.
3. Quality should be in conformity with the specification of the manufacturer. Quantity and packing conditions should be in conformity with the term in the contract.
4. Regardless of the heat treatment, higher carbon content reduces weld ability. In carbon steels, the higher carbon content lowers the melting point.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 30 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East; Southeast Aisa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||20% - 30%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||Above 70,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||1|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|