Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:The air-conditioning compressor is stuck. Is there any way to repair it?
- In judging whether the compressor has a cylinder, it is necessary to make a comprehensive judgment according to the running state of the compressor, the working current, the temperature of the suction and exhaust, the temperature of the body, the normal capacity of the starting capacitor and so on
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The indoor machine comprises a heat exchange copper tube, a fan and an electric component
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- The low-pressure refrigerant vapor from the evaporator (pressure P0) is advanced into the low-pressure compressor, which is compressed to the intermediate pressure PM, and then cooled into the high pressure compressor,
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- Liquid hammer occurs mainly in piston compressors. As refrigerant liquid (or lubricating oil) is sucked in by compressor, it causes abnormal shock accident of compressor
- Q:How to repair air conditioning compressor？
- The inspection results for the compressor power supply cord is damaged, the compressor terminal generally will rust, if simply replace the compressor wiring card terminals, due to poor contact, and the compressor when working current is large, easy to cause the fire, not a long time or will appear again the same fault, so when replacing the wiring card, must use sandpaper compressor terminal surface rust polished and clean.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The power of the input motor is the electrical power consumed by the compressor Pel, the unit is kW. Electrical efficiency * is the ratio of the power to the electrical power of the isentropic compression theory, which is used to assess the degree of perfection of the input power of the motor
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The refrigerant operates in the sealed pipe between the parts and components, and carries, absorbs and releases heat so as to ensure the temperature of the indoor air can be adjusted. Ventilation system: fan and fan motors and ventilation ducts constitute the main part of the air conditioning ventilation system
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- The condenser is a part of the refrigerating system, and belongs to a heat exchanger
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Check the external power supply and the compressor input voltage
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve (or capillary, cooling control valve), four valve, double valve, one-way valve, solenoid valve, pressure switch, fusible plug, the output pressure regulating valve, a pressure controller, a liquid storage tank, heat exchanger, heat collector, filter, dryer, automatic closure, cut-off valve, liquid injecting plug and other components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range