Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:The air-conditioning compressor is stuck. Is there any way to repair it?
- In judging whether the compressor has a cylinder, it is necessary to make a comprehensive judgment according to the running state of the compressor, the working current, the temperature of the suction and exhaust, the temperature of the body, the normal capacity of the starting capacitor and so on
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- Motors, fans,air filters,Infrared humidifier and electrode boiler type humidifier
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- Both D and M compressors are mature compressor structures. If large displacement is required, the M model is recommended because the force of the crankshaft is more balanced, and the layout of the crankshaft is more reasonable, but the area is larger.
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- In the refrigeration system, a protective relay is provided to prevent excessive current and excessive temperature rise of the compressor
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- Refrigeration compressor as an important part of the refrigerator, and other parts of the system, such as heat exchangers, throttling devices and other work together to achieve the effect of refrigeration. Therefore, it is necessary to intuitively use the amount of cold produced in unit time to describe the refrigerating capacity, which is one of the important performance indexes of the refrigeration compressor
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Of these, the evaporator is a device for conveying cold capacity. The refrigerant absorbs the heat of the cooled object in it to achieve refrigeration. The compressor is the heart that acts as a suction, compressor, and refrigerant vapor
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- As a hot surface, the spiral fin tube has high heat exchange efficiency, sufficient heating surface, small smoke force and small side force of the flue gas system, and meets the requirements of ordinary burners
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- Instrument control and automation equipment, such as tool change in machining center, etc.
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- Compressor mainly through the motor through the refrigerant from the gas compression into liquid
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Single stage vapor compression refrigeration system, is composed of four basic components of the refrigeration compressor, a condenser, a throttling valve and an evaporator, between them with pipe connected to form a closed system, the refrigerant in the system continuously circulating flow, change, heat exchange with the outside world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range