Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The general structure of the household air conditioner: various parts of the household air conditioner are divided into refrigeration system, ventilation system and electrical control system according to the function. Refrigeration system: the compressor, condenser, evaporator, throttling pipe, thermal expansion valve and drying filter in the air conditioner belong to the refrigeration system
- Q:The air-conditioning compressor is stuck. Is there any way to repair it?
- In judging whether the compressor has a cylinder, it is necessary to make a comprehensive judgment according to the running state of the compressor, the working current, the temperature of the suction and exhaust, the temperature of the body, the normal capacity of the starting capacitor and so on
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The outdoor unit comprises a compressor, a heat exchange copper pipe, an expansion valve, a four way valve, a liquid storage tank, an exhaust fan and an electric component
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- General BOG compressor uses oil-free lubrication reciprocating compressor, the working principle is the same as the ordinary reciprocating compressor. The difference is that the inlet of the BOG compressor is low temperature gas, so the first stage cylinder block, piston and so on must be able to withstand low temperature, and also to prevent freezing
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- The low-pressure refrigerant vapor from the evaporator (pressure P0) is advanced into the low-pressure compressor, which is compressed to the intermediate pressure PM, and then cooled into the high pressure compressor,
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- Instrument control and automation equipment, such as tool change in machining center, etc.
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Check the external power supply and the compressor input voltage
- Q:How to repair air conditioning compressor？
- Check the compressor does not start trouble, such as the bottom of the capacitor drum, remove the capacitor, the bottom placed in the plane, such as standing instability, about rocking, then the compressor capacitor must be damaged, can be replaced directly
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Gases pass through a long tube (usually a solenoid) to dissipate heat into the air around them. Copper and other metals have a strong thermal conductivity and are often used to transport steam. In order to improve the efficiency of the condenser, heat transfer fins with excellent heat transfer performance are often used on the pipeline to increase the heat dissipation area to accelerate heat dissipation and to speed up air convection through the fan and take away the heat.
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense the cooling vapours of ammonia and freon. In petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. A device in which steam is converted into liquid during distillation. Also called a condenser. All condensers operate by removing heat from the gas or steam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range