||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||coils weight: 3-9tons
1.Application of Film-coated PPGI/Anti-corrosive Corrugated Roofing Sheet
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as base material, it has the advantages of
.Good manufacturing performance
.High impact resistance
.Uniform plating thickness
.High adhesive force
.No peeling after forming
.High corrosion resistance
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Runescape: Money/Experience via mining (mithril vs. steel)?
- If members, cannonballs. If not, steel kites, I suppose. Steel Platebody only alchs for 1200, and requires 5 bars... But I stuck with steel, till 70 smithing... cheaper, and requires less coal to make....
- Q:Pros and cons of stainless steel firearms?
- Stainless Steel Handguns
- Q:Steel Pokemon?
- Thier weak aginst Fire type pokemon.
- Q:What could the impurities in steel wool be?
- Impurities in steel wool would be of the elemental type. I'm sure steel wool is a mixture of different low grade not good for much of anything else materials. There may be excessive impurities such as lead, cobalt, boron, aluminum etc... in the steel wool. There may also be solvent residue on the wool i.e cleaner, lubricant etc.. I'm sure every batch is different - I know the iron level is high thats what makes them rust quickly.
- Q:what Wok to buy - carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron?
- 1. Do not buy stainless Steel wok. Stainless steel is a poor conductor of heat. 2. Cast iron is traditional. It is heavy and takes long to heat and cool. You can get used to heating cooling, but weight can be a problem. I would not buy cast iron. 3. You may not believe this but carbon steel is also traditional and most widely used wok. Normally, a good wok is pounded out of high carbon steel thick stock. The pounding leaves thick bottom and gradually thinner walls. It is a good conductor of heat, easy to heat and cool, and light weight to mange taking off the heat when needed. I recommend buying high carbon steel wok
- Q:Is diamond lighter than steel?
- Diamond has half the density of steel but would make a terrible sword because it is not very tough. Toughness is a material's ability to resist breakage from forceful impact: Diamond has a toughness of 2.0 MPa·m1/2 and has a critical stress intensity factor of 3.4 MN·m−3/2. That makes it tough for a gem but are poor compared with steels. Plus diamond has a cleavage plane.
- Q:Stainless steel vs carbon steel for swords?
- Modern Sword Steels: Stainless - Used in decorative swords and knives. Stainless steel blades longer than twelve inches are too brittle for full contact use. 1045 Carbon - Strong, but soft compared to higher carbon steels. Reasonably cheap and acceptable for full contact use. 1060 Carbon - Harder than 1045, but not brittle. Holds a keen edge and is very durable. Somewhat expensive, but great for full contact use. 1095 Carbon - Sacrifices the durability of lower carbon steels for better edge retention and increased hardness. Somewhat expensive, but tough enough for full contact use. 5160 Spring - Extremely tough and durable. Great for full contact use when properly heat treated. 9260 Spring - Amazingly resilient and durable, but not unbreakable. Excellent for full contact use. T10 Tool - Exceptionally hard and tougher than other steels with similar carbon content. Keeps a good edge without sacrificing durability. Can be expensive, but is still great for full contact use. L6 Bainite - Can be very expensive, but is the toughest steel on the market when properly heat treat. Excellent for full contact use, but requires additional maintenance to prevent rust and corrosion. About Damascus Steel: Historical Damascus blades were made from wootz, an Indian steel with unique properties. The technique for making this type of steel has been lost, but there have been many attempts to recreate it. The patterns found on Damascus steel blades are a direct result of the sword-making process and are not entirely dependent on the type of steel used. Damascus swords were the finest blades of their time.
- Q:Why can't you use steel wool with polyurethane?
- Steel wool will leave invisible pieces of metal embedded in the finish, no matter how much you try to wipe it off. When you cover it with the polyurethane, it is trapped and turns dark over time, ruining the look of the table. Yeh, so follow the directions exactly for the best finish. Good luck!! : /
- Q:what steel is best for a sword?
- Carbon Steel is the most common, while most live-steel(designed for use) ready sword utilize on of the spring steels you mentioned. Hybrid steel like those used in the Slayer series seem neigh-indestructible. The steel should be strong enough to not notch on a strike, but flexible enough to flex when you bend it, lest it shatter on a hard blow.
- Q:What is Steel...........?
- as steel is an alloy i thinkl they are looking for what elements it is made up of
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range