Order On-line Tracking
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Introduction for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM waterproof membrane is made from ternary ethylene-propylene rubber. With the best performance among high polymer waterproof materials, EPDM is of exceptional elasticity and will not split or crack under normal building movement.
Features for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1)the excellent anti-aging, in the long term light, humidity, cold use of the natural environment, small changes in physical properties, used in temperature from -50 degree to 80 degree.
2)with outstanding ozone resistance, resistance to ultraviolet and atmospheric corrosion of many chemical corrosive substances.
3) high tensile strength, high elongation, high flexibility, capable of sustaining a puncture of hard material, good anti-crack, high adaptbility of the grass roots contraction and the crack and deformation, and give full play to extend the performance, playing the role of waterproofing.
4)long lifetime, high durability can achieve more than 25 years.
5)the cold construction operation, no environment pollution and simple operation.
Application for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1) Roofs, Basement, Toilet
2) Industrial and civil building waterproofing
3) Geo-synthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
4) Especially suit for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation
Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Smooth surface,fleece surface
Technical Sheet for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM Waterproof Membrane ASTM Standard : D-7465
Thickness Type 1
Tensile Strength. Die C
Ultimate Elongation,Die C
Tear Resistance,Die C
Shore A Durometer
Heat Aging 28 days at 240 degrees
Tensile Strength, Die C
Ultimate elongation, Die C
Tear Resistance, Die C
Accelerated Aging Xenon Arc
-49 °C F
Water Vapor Permeability, max
Linear Dimensional Change,max
Chronic Toxicity Screening
Can you produce 4m width?
Yes, no problem for us. We have four bases in China, largest one in this field.
How many quantity in one 20'' container for 1.2mm and 1.5mm?
480rolls, 11520m2 for 1.2mm and 400rolls, 9600m2 for 1.5mm
Can you provide free samples?
Yes, our samples are free, but express fees usually on buyer's account.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|