EPDM waterproofing roofing membrane
This waterproof coiled material is of high elasticity with best performance among high polymer waterproof coiled material in the world.It is also the most typical one in the world.Waterproof coiled material made of ternary ethylene-propylene rubber is produced the use of the most advanced continuous extrusion and vulcanization technology and related equipments which is specially designed for production of such product.
It is good in compactness,without bubble and performance difference in length and breadth,performances reach or exceed the demands of GB18173.1-2012 standard.
1>Excellent anti-aging performance, service life up to 50 years
2>Working well with in -40°C to 100°C,it can be constructed with a single layer in ambient temperature. 3>Waterproofing on various kinds of underground project,industrial of civil buildings and structures. 4>high extension rate, high tensile strength, small size changes at heat treatment
5>Good plant roots penetrability resistance and can be made waterproofing layer of planting roof
6>Special modified molecular structure ,effectively resolving the current domestic and foreign glue joint problem . 7>Good low temperature flexibility, and good performance of adapting to ambient temperature changes. 8>Convenient application ,solid joint, no environment pollution
9>chemical corrosion Resistance, can be used for special occasions
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
24sqm--80sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roofs, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
4. Technical Data:
Tensile strength at breaking,normal temperature,Mpa
Elongation at breaking, %
Bending at low temperature
Hot air aging 80°C×168h
Unchanging of tensile strength at breaking,%
Unchanging of elongation at breaking,%
Appearance of 100% elongation
Property of anti alkali 10% Ca(OH)2×168h normal temperature
5. Some photos:
- Q:What is the difference between construction non-vulcanized waterproofing membrane and vulcanized waterproofing membrane?
- The vulcanized waterproofing membrane is characterized in that it consists of a vulcanized butyl rubber, a softening agent, a hard acid and a filler, wherein the parts by weight are butyl rubber: softening agent: hard acid: filler = 1 : 0.003-0.015: 0.006-0.036: 0.32-0.73, wherein the softening agent uses a mechanical oil, which can also be made into a high-strength waterproofing membrane by sandwiching a layer of the web between the two layers of the waterproofing membrane.
- Q:BS waterproofing membrane is modified? There are not a few thick drawings, how to do
- SBS waterproofing membrane is elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. Performance indicators Implementation of GB 18242-2008.
- Q:The difference between waterproof linoleum and waterproofing membrane
- The elastomer (SBS) modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is made of polyester nonwoven fabric or glass fiber mat as the tire base, styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as modifier, Vinyl film, aluminum foil film, sand, sand, shale made of building waterproof material. The product has a vertical and horizontal tensile strength, good elongation, toughness, low temperature resistance, aging resistance, resistance to ultraviolet light, temperature difference changes, self-healing strength and other excellent performance.
- Q:How to choose waterproof membrane
- Fourth, the product price comparison
Waterproof membrane products, intense competition, fake rampant to the production market, the largest amount of SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, for example, the best profits are super but 15%. On the market there are many high-priced SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, the SBS content is very small, even without SBS, with waste rubber powder to replace. Therefore, when buying, try to avoid the selection of products significantly lower than the market price.
- Q:What kind of waterproofing membrane, waterproofing membrane is how to classify their respective advantages?
- TPO waterproofing membrane: strictly speaking TPO waterproofing membrane is EPDM (EPDM) and PVC combination, most of the performance are lower than EPDM.
- Q:About asphalt waterproofing membrane
- This is two different materials.
1, conventional linoleum is based on the base paper for the fetal base, impregnated with petroleum asphalt or tar asphalt made of the surface, the surface of the stone powder from the isolation. The average thickness is about 0.7 to 1.2 mm.
- Q:On the roof of the waterproofing membrane paving the direction of what are the requirements
- For the vibration of the roof, such as the use of parallel roof ridge direction asphalt waterproofing membrane, under the influence of vibration, easy to slip the membrane waterproof layer. And therefore should be vertical roof ridge direction. But the high strength of synthetic polymer film can not be limited.
- Q:Pvc waterproof membrane of the scope of application
- The scope of products:
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) waterproofing membrane due to the use of a unique product formula, the product life is far beyond the general waterproof material, the excellent performance of the membrane so that it is widely used in various fields of waterproof.
1, for industrial and civil construction of the roof waterproof, including planting roof, flat roof, slope roof.
2, the building underground waterproof: including reservoirs, dams, pools, drains and all parts of the basement waterproof.
3, tunnels, grain depots, civil air defense projects, landfill, artificial lake waterproofing.
- Q:What is the difference between PET waterproofing membrane and BAC waterproofing membrane? What is the commonality? Is BAC a PET?
- BAC refers to butyl acetate, BAC waterproofing membrane is a composite double-sided self-adhesive rubber asphalt waterproofing membrane, the coil material in the polymer (chain) and cement hydrate (silicate network) (Interfacial) interpenetrating network (IPN) structure, cement can be flow, infiltration or impregnation, solidification strength increases, the cohesive force increased. The leakage caused by the damage caused by the coil can be limited to the local scope, to avoid leading to the overall failure of the waterproof layer. BAC composite self-adhesive waterproofing membrane elongation performance, with a unique self-healing function, can self-healing smaller puncture damage, can automatically fill the smaller grass-roots cracks.
- Q:What is BSB waterproofing membrane
- Scope of application:
1. Polyester Felt-based elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane for industrial and civil construction of the roof and underground waterproofing works.
2. Glass fiber reinforced polyester mattress base coil is suitable for mechanical fixed single layer waterproof, but through the wind load test.
3. Fiberglass mattresses are suitable for structural roofs and underground waterproofing works; 4. Exposure to the use of the upper surface of the insulating material for the opaque mineral pellets of the waterproofing membrane.
5. Underground engineering waterproofing should be used surface insulation material for the fine sand of the waterproofing membrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range