EPDM waterproofing roofing membrane
This waterproof coiled material is of high elasticity with best performance among high polymer waterproof coiled material in the world.It is also the most typical one in the world.Waterproof coiled material made of ternary ethylene-propylene rubber is produced the use of the most advanced continuous extrusion and vulcanization technology and related equipments which is specially designed for production of such product.
It is good in compactness,without bubble and performance difference in length and breadth,performances reach or exceed the demands of GB18173.1-2012 standard.
1>Excellent anti-aging performance, service life up to 50 years
2>Working well with in -40°C to 100°C,it can be constructed with a single layer in ambient temperature. 3>Waterproofing on various kinds of underground project,industrial of civil buildings and structures. 4>high extension rate, high tensile strength, small size changes at heat treatment
5>Good plant roots penetrability resistance and can be made waterproofing layer of planting roof
6>Special modified molecular structure ,effectively resolving the current domestic and foreign glue joint problem . 7>Good low temperature flexibility, and good performance of adapting to ambient temperature changes. 8>Convenient application ,solid joint, no environment pollution
9>chemical corrosion Resistance, can be used for special occasions
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
24sqm--80sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roofs, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
4. Technical Data:
Tensile strength at breaking,normal temperature,Mpa
Elongation at breaking, %
Bending at low temperature
Hot air aging 80°C×168h
Unchanging of tensile strength at breaking,%
Unchanging of elongation at breaking,%
Appearance of 100% elongation
Property of anti alkali 10% Ca(OH)2×168h normal temperature
5. Some photos:
- Q:What is the difference between SBS and APP rolls?
- First, SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tire):
Features: The use of polyester felt (filament polyester non-woven) mechanical properties, water resistance, corrosion resistance is also very good; elastic and low temperature performance has improved significantly, the effective range of (-25 ~ 100) ℃; Excellent fatigue resistance.
Use: for high-level and high-rise buildings of the roof of the single-layer laying and composite use, can also be used for basement and other waterproof and moisture, more suitable for the northern cold areas and structural flexibility of the building waterproof.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of waterproofing membrane?
- The waterproof membrane study its drawbacks: waterproofing is performed when the amount of coating material according to the cross-sectional shape of the waterproof base waterproof construction, the need for a complex shape of the base layer a plurality of splicing, waterproofing overlap each other at the bonding difficult than Large, due to the impact of multi-block splicing waterproof layer of beauty; then completely absolute seal will become the main problem, the biggest hidden dangers, the most opportunities is the coiled parts of the coil; then high-grade waterproofing membrane with a few decades durable for a long time, but the country is still less matched the binder, and the binder material itself due to environmental factors such as loss of adhesion is often ahead of function, thus leading to the failure of the waterproof self-evident; Furthermore Waterproof membrane after the construction of the protection and leakage after the maintenance is also a problem, exposed waterproof layer of foreign mechanical damage prevention is very important, waterproof membrane and the grass-roots bonding, whether full of shops, shop, shop air, between the base layer and the web would be to go aqueous layer, regardless of any part of the cross-cutting breakage, degumming, drooling (even the only one), the entire coherent thereto waterproof power level Will lose all bad, if you can not find damaged and defective parts, the local repair is not possible, then only redo waterproof layer.
- Q:About asphalt waterproofing membrane
- This is two different materials.
1, conventional linoleum is based on the base paper for the fetal base, impregnated with petroleum asphalt or tar asphalt made of the surface, the surface of the stone powder from the isolation. The average thickness is about 0.7 to 1.2 mm.
- Q:What is the meaning of the node and the additional layer in the construction of the membrane waterproofing layer?
- Waterproof membrane construction, the node is relative to the large area of the plane in terms of. Node parts are: yin and yang angle, the root of the pipeline, the rain shed, all kinds of flooding, expansion joints, deformation joints, construction joints, through the wall and other areas need to focus on processing.
- Q:1.2 thick synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane two weight how to count
- Waterproof to do in what position, the specific requirements, you can contact me, I have a contact in space, the specific use of what materials, synthetic polymer points several categories, the same material is not the same cost
- Q:SBS waterproofing membrane how to sample
- Self-adhesive rubber asphalt waterproofing membrane: the same specifications are not more than 5000m2 for a group, each batch of 2m2
Polymer waterproofing membrane adhesive: the same specifications are not more than 5 tons for a group, each batch of 500ml
- Q:Waterproof membrane in the escape when the full shop, empty shop, shop, shop what is the difference?
- 3, point shop paving the membrane, the membrane and the base layer with point-like bonding. Requires no less than five points per square meter of bonding. Each paste area of 100mm * 100mm. Between the point and the point should be equidistant plum-like distribution (the method can be used at the grass-roots level coating, coiling point of the membrane point coincidence).
- Q:What is the PEDM waterproofing membrane material?
- EPDM waterproofing membrane (EPDM) is the main material with ethylene propylene rubber, adding anti-aging agent, accelerator, and adding nano-materials, so that the waterproof membrane weather resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance has greatly improved
- Q:How to use self-adhesive waterproofing membrane?
- 4) shop self-adhesive waterproofing membrane: the self-adhesive waterproofing membrane tile in the cement waterproof mortar. The web is parallel to the adjacent web, and the joints should be made as far as possible. (When the lap mode is used, the upper surface of the lower layer is separated from the upper surface of the membrane and the upper surface of the upper membrane is removed and then overlapped.
5) beat the surface of the membrane, mention pulp: with a wooden trowel or rubber plate tapping the surface of the coil, mention pulp, discharge the membrane under the surface of the air, so that the membrane and cement mortar close fit.
6) to put on: dry for 24 hours to 48 hours (depending on the specific time depending on the ambient temperature, under normal circumstances, the higher the temperature the shorter the time required).
- Q:What is rigid waterproof, flexible waterproof?
- 3, not all waterproof only sub-rigid waterproof and flexible waterproof, such as metal roofing. Basement concrete structure waterproofing is usually not called rigid waterproof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range