Electric Forklift Hot Sale Mini (CPD10ET)
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Name:1ton Small Electric Forklift,Battery for Electric
Packing:Seaworthy Packing for Exporting
Standard:CE, SGS, ISO
1. Durable and rigid frame construction ensure the stackers to handle heavy loads.
2. Hourmeter and BDI(Battery Discharge Indicator)on time informs the operator of recharge requirements.
3. Sideway battery exchange to reduce intervals,ensure working efficiency and productivity.
4. A wide choice of battery capacity and size enable the truck to be correctly configurated to match application needs.
5. Tilter head ergonomically designed for maximum opertor comfortable,and control buttons positioned to allow operation with either hand.
6. Limit switch mounted on top of mast to precisely set the max.Lifting height,avoid any risk of lifting motor overload.
7. Robust and rigid mast configuration optimize stackers lifting stability and safety.
8. Safe Grid covered on the mast to protect operator from any injured risk.
9.Equipped with world- class hydraulic power pack, transmission case and electric control system, the vehicle is with quick response, accurate control, and excellent power efficiency.
10.The innovative and maintenance- free AC system ensures a longer battery service life.
11.Imported AC electronic control steering system makes operation comfortable and with low noise.
12.ZAPI walking motor controller and Bucher oil pump motor guarantees the stability and maneuverability when lifting,lowering and walking.
13Comfortable and safe seat reduces the strain on the operator.
|1.4||Operator type||Rider seated||Rider seated|
|1.5||Load capacity||Q (kg)||1000||1200|
|1.6||Load center||c (mm)||400||500|
|1.9||Load distance||y (mm)||1150||1150|
|2.1||Service weight (Incl. battery)||kg||1830||1940|
|2.2||Axle loading, loaded front/ rear||kg||2470/360||2670/470|
|2.3||Axle loading, unloaded front/ rear||kg||800/1030||800/1140|
| Wheels, Chassis|
|3.2||Tyre size, operator side||285/108||285/108|
|3.3||Tyre size, load side||230/75||230/75|
|3.5||Wheels, number front/ rear (x=drive wheels)||2/1||2/1|
|3.6||Tread, front||b10 (mm)||830||830|
|3.7||Tread, rear||b11 (mm)||__||__|
|4.1||Mast/ fork carriage tilt, forward/ backward||α/ β (°)||2°/2°||2°/ 2°|
|4.2||Height, mast lowered||h1 (mm)||1980||1980|
|4.3||Free lift||h2 (mm)||120||120|
|4.4||Lift height||h3 (mm)||2930||2930|
|4.5||Height, mast extended||h4 (mm)||3885||3885|
|4.7||Height of overhead guard (cabin)||h6 (mm)||1985||1985|
|4.8||Seat height||h7 (mm)||970||970|
|4.12||Tow coupling height||h10 (mm)||__||__|
|4.19||Overall length||l1 (mm)||2530||2530|
|4.2||Length to face of forks||l2 (mm)||1610||1610|
|4.21||Overall width||b1/ b2 (mm)||948||948|
|4.22||Fork dimensions||s/ e/ l (mm)||920×100×35||920×100×35|
|4.23||Fork carriage type||2A||2A|
|4.24||Fork carriage width||b3 (mm)||800||800|
|4.31||Ground clearance, loaded, below mast||m1 (mm)||85||85|
|4.32||Ground clearance, center of wheelbase||m2 (mm)||95||95|
|4.33||Aisle width, 1000×1200 pallet crossways||Ast (mm)||3100||3160|
|4.34||Aisle width, 800×1200 pallet lengthways||Ast (mm)||2850||3000|
|4.35||Outer turning radius||Wa (mm)||1450||1450|
|5.1||Travel speed, loaded/ unloaded||km/ h||6/6.5||6/6.5|
|5.2||Lifting speed, loaded/ unloaded||m/ s||0.13/0.2||0.12/0.2|
|5.3||Reach speed , loaded/ unloaded||m/ s||0.14/0.125||0.14/0.125|
|5.6||Maximum drawbar pull, loaded S2 5 min.||N||__||__|
|5.7||Gradeability ( loaded/unloaded )||%||6/8||6/8|
|5.8||Maximum gradeability, loaded/ unloaded S2 5 min.||%||__||__|
|5.9||accelerating time, loaded/unloaded||s||__||__|
|6.1||Drive motor rating S2 60 min.||kW||1.5||1.5|
|6.2||Lift motor rating at S3 15%||kW||3||3|
|6.4||Battery voltage/ rated capacity ||V/ Ah||24/ 360||24/ 360|
|6.5||Battery weight ||kg||360||360|
|Battery dimensions l/ w/ h||mm||__||__|
|6.6||Energy consumption||Kw/ h||__||__|
|8.1||Type of drive control||AC||AC|
|8.2||Operating pressure for attachment||bar||__||__|
|8.3||Hydraulic oil volume of attachments||l/ min||__||__|
|8.4||Sound level at operator's ear||dB (A)||70||70|
- Q:How to start a forklift? Say detailed point
- Check for safety around forklifts: make sure there is no one around your forklift before starting a forklift truck. When a large cargo is carried, when the eye is not good, please turn the car or be guided by others. When driving backwards, make sure there is no one around the forklift. When driving a forklift in a narrow passageway, you should be guided. Drivers should stop at the crossroads or other areas of sight to make sure that they drive when they are empty. Unlike a car, a forklift is a rear wheel that moves toward a turning point, lowering the speed and then turning the steering wheel to turn the back of the forklift. Be aware of pedestrians, obstacles and potholes, and notice the clearance above the forklift truck. Upper and lower forklift: stop jumping and jumping off the forklift truck. As you go up and down the car, grab the handle and step on the pedal. You can't grab a steering wheel or a joystick when you're driving up and down. Forklifts are forbidden: forks and pallets are strictly prohibited. Do not allow anyone other than the driver to ride. Don't replace the balance by employing people. Start the power with the key and see if the dashboard is normal: Check if the vehicle is empty;
- Q:Is this the electric forklift truck?
- The electric bottle forklift is generally referred to as a battery balanced heavy lift truck (four wheels, or three pivot points), which is a switch between two wheels and a switch to a flexible one. Electric forklift is more widely used, with electric stacker, electric front-moving truck, battery balance truck. Electric stacking (stacking) wheels are relatively small, suitable for flat surface use, and battery balanced lifter wheels are as large as diesel forklifts.
- Q:What oil do you use for forklift
- Brand choice, must choose big brand, its quality is generally more secure, be like the world four big brands: mobil, BP, shell and total; Two big domestic brands: Great Wall and kunlun
- Q:Diesel forklifts generally take a long time to replace the oil
- For the first time in the period suggested 50 hours to do the first oil change And with better oil level is above the CD, if you use the bad environment, see the purity of the oil, without a viscous dark or replaced. After the mill period, change every 200 hours. Basically 200 hours, the best method is to look at oil
- Q:How can the forklift truck change the antifreeze fluid and find no drainage
- Reload the water pipe and add new antifreeze fluid Note: the drain nozzle is normally on the water tank with the water pipe, the position is difficult to release water
- Q:The scope of the forklift truck
- There are many brands of forklift brands available on the market today, and the products are complex and the products are technically strong and professional. This paper mainly introduces the selection, brand selection and performance evaluation criteria. The model and configuration required for the selection of the car. There are usually three types of car types: internal combustion forklift, electric forklift, and forklift truck. (1) internal combustion forklift truck is divided into general internal combustion forklift truck, heavy lift truck, container forklift truck and side forklift truck. (1) general internal combustion forklift Generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, homework channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 3.5 meters, emissions and noise into consideration, usually used in outdoor, workshops or other places with special requirements for emissions and noise did not. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, long time continuous work can be achieved, and can be suitable for work in bad environment (such as rain).
- Q:What do you need to do to get a forklift license from the quality technology supervision bureau
- Relevant knowledge and skills of safety technology; (e.g., would not need training) to deal with forklift driving license is belongs to the special vehicle driving license, to the municipal quality supervision bureau designated the forklift training base to enter oneself for an examination, enter oneself for an examination to deal with, to carry the original and copy of id card, one inch photos, two. Comply with other requirements specified in the safety specification.
- Q:Skill and use of side forklift?
- Side forklift characteristics: The lateral forklift can carry all sorts of super-long weights, which can be run on narrow channels, which is not possible for the average head forklift truck. The side forklift can carry out the operation of the resetting of various molding goods. We will improve the storage and storage of the goods, and we will standardize the operation of the board, warehouse and yard The necessary machinery. The lateral forklift truck can self-load, self-transport, dump all kinds of large goods, one machine can do more, save the middle process of the job, improve the efficiency of work. The lateral forklift can transfer all kinds of equipment and goods in various places
- Q:What is the principle and function of the forklift differential
- Forklift differential role: the main is the torque transmission shaft, allowing the rotation of the two and a half shaft is not uniform, in order to satisfy the requirement of the range around the wheel torque rotation. The forklift differential is composed of forklift parts, forklift gear, forklift truck, forklift truck and forklift driving gear.
- Q:What do you mean by the center spacing of the load on an electric forklift?
- Load center distance In short, it means the center of gravity of the cargo. For example, the length of the fork is one meter, and the center of the load is half a meter away. In turn, the 1.8-meter-long cargo fork, the center of the payload is 0.9 meters away. It is dangerous to use a one-meter fork fork, which is 1.8 meters long, and the center of mass of the cargo is at 0.9 meters. It's likely to fall!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range