Electric Forklift Hot Sale Mini (CPD10ET)
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Name:1ton Small Electric Forklift,Battery for Electric
Packing:Seaworthy Packing for Exporting
Standard:CE, SGS, ISO
1. Durable and rigid frame construction ensure the stackers to handle heavy loads.
2. Hourmeter and BDI(Battery Discharge Indicator)on time informs the operator of recharge requirements.
3. Sideway battery exchange to reduce intervals,ensure working efficiency and productivity.
4. A wide choice of battery capacity and size enable the truck to be correctly configurated to match application needs.
5. Tilter head ergonomically designed for maximum opertor comfortable,and control buttons positioned to allow operation with either hand.
6. Limit switch mounted on top of mast to precisely set the max.Lifting height,avoid any risk of lifting motor overload.
7. Robust and rigid mast configuration optimize stackers lifting stability and safety.
8. Safe Grid covered on the mast to protect operator from any injured risk.
9.Equipped with world- class hydraulic power pack, transmission case and electric control system, the vehicle is with quick response, accurate control, and excellent power efficiency.
10.The innovative and maintenance- free AC system ensures a longer battery service life.
11.Imported AC electronic control steering system makes operation comfortable and with low noise.
12.ZAPI walking motor controller and Bucher oil pump motor guarantees the stability and maneuverability when lifting,lowering and walking.
13Comfortable and safe seat reduces the strain on the operator.
|1.4||Operator type||Rider seated||Rider seated|
|1.5||Load capacity||Q (kg)||1000||1200|
|1.6||Load center||c (mm)||400||500|
|1.9||Load distance||y (mm)||1150||1150|
|2.1||Service weight (Incl. battery)||kg||1830||1940|
|2.2||Axle loading, loaded front/ rear||kg||2470/360||2670/470|
|2.3||Axle loading, unloaded front/ rear||kg||800/1030||800/1140|
| Wheels, Chassis|
|3.2||Tyre size, operator side||285/108||285/108|
|3.3||Tyre size, load side||230/75||230/75|
|3.5||Wheels, number front/ rear (x=drive wheels)||2/1||2/1|
|3.6||Tread, front||b10 (mm)||830||830|
|3.7||Tread, rear||b11 (mm)||__||__|
|4.1||Mast/ fork carriage tilt, forward/ backward||α/ β (°)||2°/2°||2°/ 2°|
|4.2||Height, mast lowered||h1 (mm)||1980||1980|
|4.3||Free lift||h2 (mm)||120||120|
|4.4||Lift height||h3 (mm)||2930||2930|
|4.5||Height, mast extended||h4 (mm)||3885||3885|
|4.7||Height of overhead guard (cabin)||h6 (mm)||1985||1985|
|4.8||Seat height||h7 (mm)||970||970|
|4.12||Tow coupling height||h10 (mm)||__||__|
|4.19||Overall length||l1 (mm)||2530||2530|
|4.2||Length to face of forks||l2 (mm)||1610||1610|
|4.21||Overall width||b1/ b2 (mm)||948||948|
|4.22||Fork dimensions||s/ e/ l (mm)||920×100×35||920×100×35|
|4.23||Fork carriage type||2A||2A|
|4.24||Fork carriage width||b3 (mm)||800||800|
|4.31||Ground clearance, loaded, below mast||m1 (mm)||85||85|
|4.32||Ground clearance, center of wheelbase||m2 (mm)||95||95|
|4.33||Aisle width, 1000×1200 pallet crossways||Ast (mm)||3100||3160|
|4.34||Aisle width, 800×1200 pallet lengthways||Ast (mm)||2850||3000|
|4.35||Outer turning radius||Wa (mm)||1450||1450|
|5.1||Travel speed, loaded/ unloaded||km/ h||6/6.5||6/6.5|
|5.2||Lifting speed, loaded/ unloaded||m/ s||0.13/0.2||0.12/0.2|
|5.3||Reach speed , loaded/ unloaded||m/ s||0.14/0.125||0.14/0.125|
|5.6||Maximum drawbar pull, loaded S2 5 min.||N||__||__|
|5.7||Gradeability ( loaded/unloaded )||%||6/8||6/8|
|5.8||Maximum gradeability, loaded/ unloaded S2 5 min.||%||__||__|
|5.9||accelerating time, loaded/unloaded||s||__||__|
|6.1||Drive motor rating S2 60 min.||kW||1.5||1.5|
|6.2||Lift motor rating at S3 15%||kW||3||3|
|6.4||Battery voltage/ rated capacity ||V/ Ah||24/ 360||24/ 360|
|6.5||Battery weight ||kg||360||360|
|Battery dimensions l/ w/ h||mm||__||__|
|6.6||Energy consumption||Kw/ h||__||__|
|8.1||Type of drive control||AC||AC|
|8.2||Operating pressure for attachment||bar||__||__|
|8.3||Hydraulic oil volume of attachments||l/ min||__||__|
|8.4||Sound level at operator's ear||dB (A)||70||70|
- Q:What rules do forklift drivers adhere to?
- Always fasten your seat belt when driving forklift, so that you can protect the safety of the driver and reduce the damage. Drivers must wear protective shoes when working near forklifts. Adjust the seat, pedal, control lever and backrest according to the individual needs to reach the best driving position. If you work in a noisy environment -- use the shield.
- Q:Diesel forklifts generally take a long time to replace the oil
- Run 150 ~ 200 hours for oil change..Normally, the oil and oil filter will be replaced in about 200 hours.
- Q:The operation specification of forklift truck
- Hello, forklift safety procedures are as follows: Purpose: to regulate the safety operation of forklift vehicles and safe driving; Scope of application: forklift driver; Safety driving rules for forklifts:
- Q:Who knows what a round wheel is on the steering wheel of a forklift truck, and what is the name of the car? Did you buy it on taobao? Reward: 0 - the end of the question is 14 days and 23 hours It's a rocking principle This makes it easier and easier to make the rounds at a slower pace
- Who knows what a round wheel is on the steering wheel of a forklift truck, and what is the name of the car? Did you buy it on taobao? Reward: 0 - the end of the question is 14 days and 23 hours It's a rocking principle This makes it easier and easier to make the rounds at a slower pace
- Q:Is a forklift a special type of work
- Hello, forklift driver belongs to special equipment operator, not belong to special type of work.
- Q:What is the tonnage of a few tons of forklifts?
- Ports typically range from 3 tons to 45 tons of forklift trucks and 36 to 40 tons of tall machines and more than 70 tons of front cranes, commonly known as capsizes
- Q:Skill and use of side forklift?
- Forklift truck definition forklift is a variety of wheeled transport vehicles for loading and unloading, stacking and short-range transportation. International standardization organization ISO/TC110 is called an industrial vehicle. Material handling machinery. Widely used in the national economy, such as station, port, airport, factory, warehouse, etc., it is an efficient equipment for mechanized loading and unloading, stacking and short distance transportation. Self-propelled forklifts appeared in 1917. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started making forklifts in the early 1950s. English name: Forklift or Forklifttruck scope of industrial carrying vehicles are widely used in ports, railway stations, airports, depot, workshop, warehouse, distribution center and distribution center, etc., and can enter the cabin, car, and the container pallets of goods loading and unloading, handling operations. It is a necessary equipment for pallet transportation and container transportation.
- Q:What is a forklift for?
- One, model choice 1, category 1 Forklift can be divided into three categories: internal combustion forklift, electric forklift and storage forklift. (1) internal combustion forklift The internal combustion forklift is divided into regular internal combustion forklift, heavy lift truck, container forklift truck and side forklift truck. Normal internal combustion forklift Generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, homework channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 3.5 meters, emissions and noise into consideration, usually used in outdoor, workshops or other places with special requirements for emissions and noise did not. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, long time continuous work can be achieved, and can be suitable for work in bad environment (such as rain).
- Q:What insurance does a forklift driver need?
- Forklift truck drivers in the company, in addition to social security required by the company, also can buy a accident insurance for employees, such risk, one thousand for the company's pressure is small.
- Q:Where are the advantages and disadvantages of a battery lifter and a diesel forklift
- chassis The driving system is a device that ensures the forklift rolls and supports the entire forklift, consisting of a scaffold, a bridge, a wheel, and a suspension device. Forklift drive axle, front axle for this is to increase the load carrying the front axle shaft, in order to improve the driving wheel on the adhesive quality, increase the surface adhesion, to ensure that the driving force of the engine to be able to give full play to. The rear bridge is to the bridge. The steering gear is located in front of the driver, and the lever, such as a gearbar, is placed on the right side of the driver's seat.Steering system is used to make the forklift is decided according to the driver's intention to walk in the direction of the system, forklift steering system according to the energy needed for the steering is different, can be divided into mechanical steering system and power steering system. The former USES the power of the driver to turn to energy, which is made up of the steering gear and steering gear and the steering mechanism. The latter is a combination of driver's physical and engine power steering. In normal circumstances, the forklift turns to the required energy, and only a small portion of it is supplied by the driver, mostly by the engine. The steering mechanism is provided. But in the case of a switch to a power plant, the driver will generally be able to take the steering wheel. In the case of forklift, the steering wheel is used to reduce the driver's load. The usual power steering gear has the integral power steering, the semi-integral power steering and the steering force..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range