Diesel Forklift Truck 8ton for Slae (CPCD80)
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:5T - 10T
Color:Orange or Red
forklift truck: CPCD80
Rated Capacity: 8000kg
Max. lifting height:3700mm
Engine Model: Chao chai 6120BG/Isuzu 6BG1 Engine
Rated output: 73/2200KW/rpm
|Mast Lifting height||mm||3700|
|Free lift height||mm||195|
|Exterior Size||Length including fork||mm||5160|
|Min Turning Radius||mm||3360|
|Min. intersecting aisle||mm||3040|
|Speeds||Max Driving speeds||km/h||26/30|
|Max. grade ability||%||21/22|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||190|
|Engine||Model||Chao chai 6120BG/Isuzu 6BG1 Engine|
|No. of cylinder||6|
|Fuel tank capacity||L||140|
- Q:What rules do forklift drivers adhere to?
- In addition, the driver should be informed of technical features and forklift loading indicator diagram to know what forklift truck can load the goods and its loading capacity, refer to table load capacity. At the same time, the change of the load center distance can also affect the forklift truck loading ability, so attention should be paid to the distance from load center's influence on the load capacity.
- Q:What are the types of forklifts?
- Forklift can be divided into three categories: internal combustion forklift, electric forklift and storage forklift. (1) internal combustion forklift truck is divided into general internal combustion forklift truck, heavy lift truck, container forklift truck and side forklift truck. (1) general internal combustion forklift Generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engine as power, load capacity of 1.2 ~ 8.0 tons, homework channel width is generally 3.5 ~ 3.5 meters, emissions and noise into consideration, usually used in outdoor, workshops or other places with special requirements for emissions and noise did not. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, long time continuous work can be achieved, and can be suitable for work in bad environment (such as rain). (2) heavy forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 10.0 ~ 52.0 tons, is commonly used in heavy goods wharf working outdoors, iron and steel industry, etc. (3) container forklift Use diesel engine as power, carrying capacity of 8.0 ~ 45.0 tons, generally divided into empty container stacking machine, positive &heavy container truck and container cranes. Apply to container handling such as container yard or port terminal.
- Q:How many kilograms are on the top of the forklift truck
- For example, a three-ton forklift truck can withstand the impact of six tons of cargo.
- Q:The photo of the forklift card is a few inches. Is it colorful?
- Just plain 2-inch color photo will do my job!I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:How to drive a forklift? Detailed point!
- If the forklift is stepless left foot will on not move pedal, if it is mechanical left foot on the clutch, for dealing with emergencies, right foot to step on the gas pedal, according to the working environment to master speed at any time, at first does not require fast, skilled speed up naturally
- Q:Who sells natural gas forklift
- Dual-fuel forklifts are exchanged for gasoline and liquefied gas or diesel and liquid gas, and the two fuels can be converted from a switch on a forklift. The liquid gas is different from natural gas, but it can be used.
- Q:How to change oil for a forklift, no slots and jacks
- This is not realistic, the engine is under the seat, and the oil is in the oil pan, and the oil pan is at the bottom of the engine. You can on the ground to look at and see if we can see put the oil of the luo silk, stretched out his hand and touched not to touch, so if touch to still can put oil, touch can only transport channel, the hope can help you
- Q:4 tons of cross-country forklift lifts the four-meter cross-country forklift
- Electric cylinder forklift: suitable for indoor or environmental protection Advantages: low noise, no exhaust emissions, easy operation. Disadvantages: high maintenance requirements, poor continuous working ability, high cost of high cost of materials. Choose different forms of forklift in accordance with your site
- Q:Where is the enterprise forklift special operation certificate?
- The operation certificate of special operation of the forklift truck is handled in the administrative service center. A special operations training organization shall apply for a certification procedure The training courses for special operations must be reported to the city security bureau in advance. The special operations training organization shall, in the week before the application for examination, be submitted to the municipal security bureau for reference. 3, city bureau to apply for the inspection report, and training institutions agreed to the inspection date and send inspection member to the examiners training institutions, examination paper copies, according to the register population to determine test after sealed by the inspection member carry. After the evaluation is over, the appraisals will be evaluated within 2 days.
- Q:A forklift applies to which industries
- There are more kinds of forklifts and special forklifts. Basically, with the more places are logistics warehousing, factories and individual production for self-use (now most factories are used as food, paper, machining industry, equipment manufacturing, parts manufacturers), port (container). The forklift is a kind of can replace the artificial production tools, with low cost high efficiency has a wide application range, and in the process of economic development in the future will be to use more and more. If you need a forklift to contact me, I am a manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range