Order On-line Tracking
1.Structure of Calcined Bauxite Description
Bauxite (aluminous soil; Bauxite) is also called the alumina or bauxite, main ingredients are alumina, hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral. White or gray, brown and yellow or light red by iron. From 4 to 3.9 g/cm3 density, hardness, 1 ~ 3 is not transparent, very brittle. Very difficult to melt. Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for aluminium, refractory material.
2.Main Features of the Calcined Bauxite
Calcined bauxite is one of the principal ore of aluminum. Calcined bauxite contains hydrous aluminum oxides and aluminum
hydroxides, formed through the laterization of aluminous rocks in tropical and subtropical areas .Calcined bauxite is obtained by calcining (heating)superior grade bauxite at high temperature (from 85OC to 1600C) .This removes moisture there. By increasing the alumina content,compared to an alumina content of about 57%to 58% in raw bauxite, calcined bauxite has an alumina content of 84%to88%.The heating is carried out in rotary kilns.
3.Main usage of the Calcined Bauxite
(1) aluminium industry. Used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electronics, chemical industry, daily necessities, etc.
(2) precision casting. Alumina clinker made after the mould precision casting processed into fine powder. Used in military industry, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment department.
(3) is used for refractory products. High bauxite clinker refractoriness is as high as 1780, chemical stability strong, and good physical properties.
4. Calcined Bauxite Images
5. Calcined Bauxite Specification
Calcined Coal FC 90-95% for Steelmaking
1.High quality and competitive price.
3.If any item you like. Please contact us.
Your sincere inquiries are typically answered within 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|