Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
1.Weight and Hardness of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
Weight of single ball in average
2.Physical Property of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
Endurance Test Times(5m/T)
3.Production Process of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
3.Packing Ways of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 1, high quality requirements of the surface or the main processing surface should be placed below.
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- No, it's called die castingDifference: the die casting parts are simple in structure and large in batch sizeCasting: the use of a wide range of structures without restrictions
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- This is difficult to say, the key is to see the specific parts and components, the final mechanical performance requirements.For example, gray cast iron, usually graphite annealing, to heat treatment annealing, surface quenching and so on, ductile iron can be a variety of annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical treatment and so on, in a word, heat treatment of steel can usually, nodular cast iron can do. Malleable cast iron and vermicular cast iron are often subjected to graphitization annealing and stress relieving annealing, while wear-resistant cast irons often undergo quenching + low temperature tempering, and so on.Welding is the case, such as bearing steel welding must be quenched + low temperature tempering, machine spindle welding (repair welding) must be quenched and tempered treatment, and so on. Of course, if it is a general weld, there is no need for heat treatment or, at most, stress relieving annealing.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- There is YW1 best, if not using YG6X, YG8 is ok!The speed should not be high, the greater the diameter, the lower the speed! For example, a diameter of 100 mm, speed is not greater than 80 rpm, each point is good!The main tool is the front angle to be larger, more than 6 degrees, and the groove should be wider and larger to reduce the cutting resistance! When the rear angle is properly reduced and the strength is increased, it is recommended to take 3 degrees.The main components are: spindle box, exchange gear box, feed box, slide box, tool post, tail frame, light bar, lead screw, bed, foot and cooling device.Spindle box: also known as the headstock, it is the main task of the rotary motion of the main motor came through the transmission mechanism of a series of positive and negative spindle to be required two different steering speed, the spindle box gives impetus to the movement of the box. Medium spindle is the key part of lathe. The stability of the spindle on the bearing directly affects the quality of the workpiece. Once the rotation accuracy of the main shaft is reduced, the value of the machine tool will be lowered.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The main content of red sand table (Institute of soil science, China) silica 79.4%. three 1.48%. three 10.55%. two aluminum oxide iron oxide, calcium oxide 0.85%. Magnesium Oxide 0.52%. 1440. refractory mud 3.06% LOI 1.98% red sand with high silicon content, permeability is strong, durable, high refractoriness, good angle, low moisture content, less mud the casting finish is high, the basic requirements of sand should meet the following requirements: Casting of high purity and cleanliness, with silica sand as an example, iron sand SiO2 content of more than 90%, the big steel casting requests the SiO2 content of more than 97%; the high refractoriness and thermal stability; the suitable particle the shape and particle composition; it is not easy to be wetted by the liquid metal; cheap. The particle shape and composition of casting sand particle shape and particle composition permeability properties such as mobility, sand compaction, permeability, strength and resistance to liquid metal effects, is an important indicator of the quality of casting sand.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.
- Q:How to solve casting defect casting?
- Different defects, different solutions, some shortcomings, the current domestic level can not be resolved
- Q:What is the casting material?
- Kdl1588n said in detail, casting a lot of material, steel, iron, aluminum, copper, zinc, etc. can be, valuable, as well as gold and silver, the most common on cast steel and cast iron, cast aluminum and so on.
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- Measures for the prevention of trachoma in castings:1, sand compaction to high, paint two times;
- Q:Selection of hydraulic press is the casting parts and steel plate welding, how to choose?
- Casting parts in one shape, the overall processing in this regard than steel plate welding better. The same price is much more expensive than steel. Large hydraulic presses seldom have casting parts.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range