Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
1.Weight and Hardness of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
Weight of single ball in average
2.Physical Property of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
Endurance Test Times(5m/T)
3.Production Process of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
3.Packing Ways of Dia20mm-Dia150mm Forged Steel Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Use with High Hardness and Good Wear Resistant
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to the grade of the parts, according to the relevant standards, the regular drawings will be noted in the technical requirements of the parts.
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- The tolerance of a specific size can be obtained from the tolerance grade and nominal size of the casting.
- Q:Why do cheap cars like stamping parts instead of casting parts?
- We usually say that the stamping is usually refers to the cold stamping parts, for example, a piece of iron, wants to turn it into a fast food dish, it must design a set of mold, mold is working face plate shape, the pressure plate mold, it becomes you want the dishes, this is the cold stamping die stamping is the direct use of metal materials.Automobile stamping parts are mainly classified according to process, and can be divided into two major parts: separation process and forming process.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Personal advice:Because of the large margin, your outline is easy to guarantee;So the key is to consider the assembly and aesthetics of the casting. You have to find the machining criteria;Rough the datum so that it can be machined;After the outline, turn back to the finishing line.If the casting requirement is not high, the benchmark can be directly processed; (not recommended)Over
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Especially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- As for the metallographic structure, usually the finished products after casting are treated by heat treatment. The mechanical properties of the carbon steel after heat treatment (quenching and tempering) are detected. The stainless steels are treated by heat treatment (solid solution, etc.) and the metallographic structure is analyzedThere is a lot of talk and a bit of confusionIf you have a specific brand, you can search for Baidu or buy tools
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- For example Changchun FAW, under a casting, two casting and other casting plant, but there are more than half of all outsourcing in Tianjin Hebei Shandong purchase, many automobile enterprises to casting foundry.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- The finish of reaming depends on the material and the sharpness of the reamer, as well as the speed and speed of the top and bottom. Marine machine tool
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range