Brand Name: CBL
Model Number: YG120
After-sales Service Provided: No overseas service provided
Machine weight: 13600kg
Max drilling depth: 16m
Drilling diameter: 500-1500 mm
Power head torque: 17000-22000 N.M
Drilling head rate: 30-50 r/min
Max lifting force: 120 KN
Working mode: pressure drilling
Engine: YTR4105; 65kw
Slewing angle: 360 degree
Hydraulic system pressure: 28 Mpa
Technical data for crawler rotary drilling rig
Transportation size (L*W*H)
Track shoe width
Max drilling depth
Power head torque
Drilling head rate
Max lifting force
Steel rope diameter
Hydraulic system pressure
- Q:Would Excavators insurance cover our damaged well?
- I might suggest one to try this web page where you can get quotes from the best companies: INSUREQUOTE.US/?src=5YA... RE :Would Excavators insurance cover our damaged well? A few months ago we had some excavation work done by a licensed and insured excavator in our back yard near the well about 15 feet or so. He removed a lot of ledge and tree stumps and buried them to level yard. With in a week we got a terrible odor and bacteria. We have treated the well twice and the bacteria keeps returning w/ awful smells and our water tests are all over the place. We had great drinking water prior to work done. Because the bacteria has returned once again the well may be damaged and we are looking into that now. If the well is damaged does his insurance cover our damages? How do we find out?? Follow 3 answers
- Q:In Magic the Gathering, when do allies trigger each other's effects? (part 2)?
- Doesn't matter if it is the same phase or not. Each time you cast one of them, they trigger themselves and all others on the battlefield at the point they were cast. So yes, order does matter, in that the first one you cast will trigger 3 times, the second will trigger 2 times, and the last cast will trigger only once. The only way to have Allies entering play trigger each other (does each one trigger the other two allies' abilities twice?) is if all of them are put into play simultaneously by the same effect, such as a kicked Rite or Replication.
- Q:Elegant Gecko ( dwarf sand gecko) 10 ez points.?
- relies upon on what style of gecko the dwarf is and how different they're in length. additionally the dimensions of the tank they are going to be in. i could communicate with somebody who could comprehend, like a breeder. yet generally, you does not decide for to place them mutually (they could combat and get territorial) in case you do positioned them mutually, continually be sure they have lots of food so as that they dont finally end up combating over food yet i wouldnt propose putting them mutually
- Q:I have a gray market Cat excavator with a broken key, what can I do?
- my experience with cat tractors is the they all use the same key. i was fleet mechanic at a place with a variety of cat tractors, even had cat padlocks. same key worked on everything. i ordered spare keys once, didnt need to prove any ownership, but it was a company account it got billed to from the dealership we bought the tractors from.
- Q:I'm confused. re the Romanov family - the finding of 2 more bodies?
- anastasia and maria were very close in the physical aspect which would make there skeletons/ bown growth similar. so if u were comparing skeletons it would b hard to decern which child was which. they at first believe anastasia and alexie may have survived but after examination of the first sets of bodies. they came to find that it was maria and alexie that were missing. and now are found.
- Q:what is the productivity of medium earth excavator in backfilling work?
- depend okorder.com/
- Q:How long does it take for ground to stop settling in new construction?
- Although the ground never finishes settling most settling will occur in the first 4 years. I suggest you fill in with dirt now and then again next season. Planting will help bind the dirt and can be started after this first fill.
- Q:Best Place to Buy A Semi-Inground Pool From in Northwest Indiana?
- I have owned one of these pools. 3' above the ground at the shallow end and dug out to 7' at the deep end. If you have never installed a pool before, I would not advise doing this yourself. I paid about $9000 a number of years ago for the pool and installation. They also had to remove a large tree stump in the area. All you can do is get bids and make sure they are using the same quality materials, especially the liner.
- Q:In MTG, if you have a Renegade Doppelganger on the battlefield and you put a Halimar Excavator into play...?
- 1 or 2 depending on how you stack the triggers. When the Halimar Excavator enters the battlefield it's enter the battlefield trigger and Renegade Doppelganger's enter the battlefield trigger go on the stack, you choose the order that they happen in because you control both effects. If you let the doppelganger's ability resolve first and then the Halimar Excavator you will mill 2 cards because you control two allies. If you let the Halimar Excavator's ability resolve first and then the doppleganger you'll only mill 1 card. You can't mill 4 cards because when your Halimar Excavator entering the battlefield triggers the Renegade doppleganger it will become a copy of Halimar Excavator when it's already in play and won't trigger.
- Q:How do I get into an operators union in Southern California ?
- Look for labor unions on Google. Then go to a local hall to find out how much of your soul you'll have to sell to join.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range