Concrete Mixing Truck (JC3m3-D)
Dimensions:6,680 X 2,480 X 3,480mm
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:Standard Export Packing
Standard:ISO9001: 2000, SGS
Chassis model: XY5114GJB4
Cab: TJG120G (1.5 rows)
Maximum speed: 85km/hr
Total weight: 6150kg
Dimensions: 6, 680 x 2, 480 x 3, 480mm
Geometric volume: 5.5m³
Nominal capacity: 3m³
Filling ratio: 0.55
Feeding height: 3350mm
Maximum diameter (inner): Ø 1, 800mm
Drum rotations: 0 to 12rpm
Discharge residual percentage: <1%
Slump scope: 40 to 210
Rated power: 95.5kW/130hp
Reducer type: OK-45
Oil pump type: Proportional pump
Hydraulic circuit: Open loop, split type, single drive/mixed drive
Water supply system:
Water tank capacity: 180L
Water supply mode: Pneumatic water supply, working pressure ≤ 0.2 to 0.3MPa
Main technical parameter of the top machine
|the dimension of bottom machinery(L*W*H)(mm)||3200*860*120||3600*860*120||4430*860*140||4900*860*160||4900*860*140||5580*860*140||6100*860*140|
|nominal mixing capacity of tank||3m³||4m³||6m³||8m³||8m³||10m³||12m³|
|geomerical volume of tank||5.5m³||6.8m³||9.6m³||13.4m³||13.4m³||16.4m³||19m³|
|coefficient of loading ration||0.545||0.588||0.625||0.545||0.545||0.61||0.63|
|drum roating speed||0-14rpm||0-14rpm||0-14rpm||0-12.5rpm||0-14rpm||0-14rpm||0-14rpm|
|inclinated angle of mixing tank axial line||16º±15´||16º±15´||15º±15´||15º±15´||15º±15´||11º±15´||11º±15´|
|inclinated angle of discharge duct||45º||45º||45º||45º||45º||45º||45º|
|dumping direction of discharge duct||180º||180º||180º||180º||180º||180º||180º|
|legth of discharge duct||1900(1450+450)mm||1900(1450+450)mm||1900(1450+450)mm||1900(1450+450)mm||1900(1450+450)mm||1900(1450+450)mm||1900(1450+450)mm|
|the concrete slump that is suitable for conveying ||40-210||40-210||40-210||40-210||40-210||40-210||40-210|
|water tank capacity||180L||180L||180L||180L||180L|
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a tanker?
- Concrete mixers are also called concrete mixers, and they are called concrete transporters, which are actually a kind of thing What you said may be loaded tanker powder material tank car, is see that pull a big jar of cars on the road, is not only a transportation of concrete so strict said that contains both relations with is included
- Q:How many years does the concrete agitator truck go away?
- Usually use life for 8 to 10 years, but there is no special provision for discarded concrete transporter, is generally in accordance with the provisions of other vehicles in the motor vehicle standards: use fixed number of year for 10 years, can carry out the delay to 4 years. Because of concrete transport vehicle is a special vehicle, this is generally will have certain preferential treatment for scrap.
- Q:Is it possible to mix the concrete in a mixing truck for eight hours?
- When the concrete is removed from the mixture, it is best not to exceed 150min according to the temperature. But now with the development of the additive technology, and high performance concrete initial setting time and perhaps even control to 13-15 hours (Shanghai world financial center base raft concrete). You can discriminate in this way. Concrete stirred 8 hours, not casual water, workability change is not very big, can use, but 1 can back, part of discharge, stir some higher than the another two grades of concrete, quick stir for a few minutes and pouring into the part or not is not very important part of the bearing. According to the admixture, add admixtures, whisk for 3-4min, and reduce the use of one or two grades. If you have added a lot of water to the site, there has been a significant change in the ease of use.
- Q:What is the car for concrete
- Concrete cars are called concrete mixers (concrete cars), which are used for transporting concrete concrete trucks for construction purposes. Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian.
- Q:What is the meaning of the word "concrete" in the concrete mixer jar?
- In a large number of academic articles, the use of "concrete" is frequently used. In an academic seminar, the concrete was officially replaced with concrete. The "concrete" reads "TONG". Bituminous concrete meaning of commercial concrete, certain mixing station at the time of order mixers to manufacturers on their own brand, for instance the mixers in dacheng mixing station tanks on "dacheng bituminous concrete. If it is a part of nanjing city, it can also be printed on the tank. This is not a very demanding, different person.
- Q:Why is the concrete mixer turning on the road?
- Because concrete is according to certain proportion with the mixture of the water cement ratio is one of the important factors, the size of water cement ratio directly determine the quality of concrete. In the process of concrete transportation, which is to keep the concrete maintain form without condensation, otherwise it will make concrete loss have building performance.
- Q:s the collapse of four concrete mixer trucks
- Do you mean the concrete can be transported by the concrete mixer? If that's the case, then I say clearly, no, it's a problem that the slump is put in and out of the car. The average slump is 100 to 120mm, and it is better not to transport the concrete transporter, and the best way to do it is to search for it.
- Q:What are the three main parts of the concrete mixer car
- Oil pump, motor, speed reducer... Please do not hesitate to adopt
- Q:How many cars do you have for a concrete tanker
- Now the concrete agitator truck is generally measured in the quantity of tank, usually from six square cans to 18 cans, and now it is commonly used in 10-15 cans.
- Q:Is a tanker and a mixer a thing
- The tank car is packed with concrete, only for short distance transportation. The mixer can be carried by water and can be transported over long distances
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range