It is used for concrete transportation and mixing.
1. The hydraulic system adopts Germany Rexroth, Italy ARK, America Sauer;
2. Double screw blades make sure the concrete mix very thoroughly and continuous discharge and not segregation;
3. The mixing drum is made from the special close grain high-hardness steel plate B520JJ which is produced by Shanghai Baosteel and its service life can last 8-10 years;
4. With the minor angle inclination, the gravity of the whole truck is low and stable;
5. Equipped with the large diameter hopper, it can realize the quickly feeding, not plugging and spilling, and it is easy to clean;
6. With the discharge down spouting to pave the way for the quick and clean discharging;
7. The optimized design of mixing drum and no dead angles to ensure the concrete residue ratio is less than 1%;
8. With the pedal, security barrier and anti-skid design to ensure personal safety.
Curb weight (kg)
Total weight (kg)
Geometric volume (m3)
Useful volume (m3)
Filling rate (%)
Feeding speed (m3/min)
Discharging speed (m3/min)
Concrete falling distance (mm)
Rotating speed of mixing drum (rpm)
Obliquity of mixing drum (º)
Import with original packaging
Water tank capacity (L)/water supply mode
- Q:Is it possible to mix the concrete in a mixing truck for eight hours?
- I think the main thing is to look at the state, but now the concrete is usually required to be discharged within four hours after the discharge (guangdong area).
- Q:What is the purpose of the concrete mixer
- You're not going to give it to you, right?so i do not ansewr you
- Q:What is the car for concrete
- Concrete cars are called concrete mixers (concrete cars), which are used for transporting concrete concrete trucks for construction purposes. Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian.
- Q:How many cubic meters of concrete mixer transport vehicle
- Existing 3 cubic concrete mixer truck, 3.5 cubic, 4 cubic, 5 cubic, 6 cubic, 8 cubic, 9 12 cubic cubic, 10 cubic, such as specifications, can meet the different needs of customers, chassis choose well-known brands at home and abroad, oil pump, hydraulic motor, deceleration pause with American Eaton, the Italian state, and other well-known brands at home and abroad, to ensure that the vehicle performance is stable, safe and reliable.
- Q:What is the meaning of the word "concrete" in the concrete mixer jar?
- "Concrete" is a synonym for "concrete". Everyone knows that, especially gay people who work in the construction of the gay community, probably know the word. But who created the concrete? When was it approved for general purpose? -- I'm afraid not! The creator of the word "concrete" is professor CAI fangyin, a prominent structural scientist. The creation time is 1953! 56 years to date. The teaching technology was backward, there was no tape recorder, no copiers... Students take notes in class. "Concrete" is the most commonly used word in construction projects, but there are too many strokes to write. Hence the thinking agile CAI fang Yin is bold to use "artificial stone" 3 words instead "concrete". Because "concrete" three words have 30 words, and "artificial stone" three words only ten, can save 20 pen, greatly speed up the note speed! Then "artificial stone" synthesized "concrete"! And they are promoted in college students. Published in July 1955, the compilation of the Chinese academy of sciences committee room "noun" examination and issued "structural engineering noun", explicitly recommend "concrete" and the word "concrete" and use. Since then, "concrete" has been widely used in the books and periodicals of various kinds of construction projects. On June 7, 1985, the Chinese language reform commission formally approved the "concrete" and "concrete" synonym and the legal status of the "concrete". In addition, the sound of the "concrete", tong (the same), happens to BE "bee-ton" in French. German "be-ton", Russian "Be - TOH
- Q:What can be done to remove the concrete from the concrete mixer truck
- This is the worst case scenario, you don't have to think about it, just change the tank, don't think about how you can save the money. It's a big lesson.
- Q:How does the concrete mixing truck work?
- Working principle is that by taking power device to take out car chassis power, and drive hydraulic system of the variable pump, the mechanical energy into hydraulic energy to quantitative motor, motor and drive reducer, driven by speed reducer mixing plant, for mixing concrete
- Q:What are the three main parts of the concrete mixer car
- The three main parts of a concrete mixer are oil pump, motor and speed reducer. The function of oil pump: provide constant power for hydraulic oil. The function of the motor: converts the power of the hydraulic oil into mechanical power and is transmitted to the decelerator. Decelerator: reduce the speed of the hydraulic motor
- Q:How many cars do you have for a concrete tanker
- Now the concrete agitator truck is generally measured in the quantity of tank, usually from six square cans to 18 cans, and now it is commonly used in 10-15 cans.
- Q:Is a tanker and a mixer a thing
- Usually a concrete mixer is called a tanker But the tanker also has a concrete factory that transports the bulk cement, and USES the long can to drag the engine
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range