Parameter or Guide Line
Cement Concrete Mixing Plant
National Standard： Concrete Mixing Plant: GB10171-2005
Concrete Mixer: GB/T9142-2000
1） Working temperature 10C~400C；
2）Relative humidity is no more than 90%；
3）The most degree of carrying snow is 800Pa；
4） The most degree of standing wind is 700Pa；
5） Height above sea level on working is no more than 2000m
Applicable Raw Material
Stone，Sand，Water，Additive，Cementing Material（Cement，Flyash，Mineral Powder）
Requirement of Raw Material
I. Cementing Material：a：Portland cement、Blast furnace slag cement、Pozzolanic cement、Flyash Cement b：Mixed Material：Flyash、Ground Slag、Pozzolanic Addition、Inactive Addition
II. Aggregate：a：Coarse Aggregate：Stone-Crushed Stone、 Pebble、The Maximum Grain Size of Aggregate (pebble/crushed stone)：80/60 mm
b：Fine Aggregate：Sand-Natural Sand、Manufactured Sand
III. Water：Drinking Water
IV. Additive: 1)、Water Reducer2)、Air Entraining Agent3)、Pumping Aid4)、Retarder5)、Accelerating Agent6)、Early Strength Agent7)、Water-proofing Agent8)、Anti-corrosion Admixture9)、Expanding Agent10)、Antifreeze
About 74kw（Exclude Screw Conveyer）
About 26.5t（Exclude Powder Silo and Screw Conveyer）
Aggregate Weighing System
Capacity of Aggregate Bin
Capacity of Weighing Hopper
Power of Electric Drum
Capacity of Elevating Hopper
Power of Windlass
Cement Weighing System
Volume of Weighing Hopper
Water Weighing System
Volume of Water Hopper
Power of Water Pump Motor
Liquid Additive Weighing System
Volume of Additive Scale
Volume of Additive Tank
Power of Water Pump Motor
Power of Air Compressor: 7.5kw
More information about out plant,please contact me any time
- Q:What are the advantages of HZS series of concrete mixing stations
- Is economical and practical type of small and medium sized concrete mixing station mixing plant, usually more than township, built in the smaller areas, compared with large mixing station the installed it easier, and covers an area of small, transportation is convenient.
- Q:Cement warehouse introduction, storage reserves?
- There's nothing to come, but warm and young About 200 tons
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a concrete mixer
- Since a lot of people think commodity concrete, concrete stand and commodity concrete mixing floor are production of commodity concrete equipment, then there is no too big difference, most is just a big a small, one high a dwarf. But what's the difference between these two devices? So let's just do a little bit of an introduction. First commercial concrete, concrete stand and mixing building systems: the difference between a bituminous concrete stand composed of five systems, such as material supply system, measuring system, mixing system, electric control system, etc. The stirring building is relatively simple.
- Q:How to choose a good concrete mixer station?
- For simple concrete mixup stations, the overall cost of equipment is much cheaper, because the configuration is different and a lot of configuration is eliminated. But cement weighing cannot save configuration independent water weighing measurement more accurate to efficient, do not use water weighing system can also be mixing concrete, but there is a big hidden trouble. The water weighing system is not suitable for individual water weighing system, and it can reduce the investment of a simple mixing station by about 7, 000 yuan. And shortcomings is not water in the mixing drum of the weighing system and water, time node device can be used to set the water within a certain time interval to churn, but increased water and forced concrete mixer mixing time, still can cause concrete model is not stable. Therefore, although do not use water weighing system can save investment, but will increase the mixing time of concrete and affect the stability of the concrete, so the customer can choose according to oneself circumstance.
- Q:What kind of sand is needed for a concrete mixer
- This is the premise of the 2.3-2.6 (which is better in this range) It can also be used by means of mechanism sand or mixed sand (coarse sand is used in a certain proportion), depending on the price of raw materials, to save the cost
- Q:How long does it take to build a concrete mixer station?
- The main idea is that the goods are completely incomplete, and the crane, the manpower, the mechanical tools. If everything is in place, then the pure installation will be two weeks to a month. Of course, also see you buy what type of product, container type is compared commonly faster, smaller and faster, under 3000 type slightly faster, 4000 and 5000 slowly
- Q:What are the ingredients for the concrete mixing stations?
- The main ingredients of admixtures are: the mother fluid, the composition of the air and the composition of the mixture, and the water. The concrete formulations are determined according to the different materials of concrete, which is usually the mother solution and the adjustment time. The parent fluid is itself well adapted and does not require a lot of material.
- Q:The main components of a mixing station
- The concrete mixing station consists mainly of five major systems, such as mixing main, material conveying system, material weighing system, material storage system and control system.
- Q:Concrete mixstations belong to no special equipment
- The boiler is a special equipment in the stirring station.
- Q:How much water does a concrete mixer use every day?
- Water is an indispensable part of the concrete production industry. As an investment company in a concrete mixing station, it is also important to have control over water use. It is also an aspect of production cost control. The use of water used in concrete stations is not the main water link. Flush the blender and cement truck every day to use a lot of water. The concrete is very difficult to handle because of the condensation. So it is the most effluent project in the production standstill. And the washings of these rinsing equipment contain water slurry, aggregates and aggregates, etc. From the environmental point of view, the water of cement mortar or concrete is strong alkaline, the PH value is high, can reach about 12, free discharge can pollute the environment. Therefore, with the continuous improvement of the environmental requirements in recent years, the waste water treatment of the mixing station becomes the main concern.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range