Specifications of Cold-drawn Seamless Low-carbon Steel Tubes For Heat Exchangers And Condensers:
Standard ： ASTM A179/ A 179M /ASME SA-179/ SA -179M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA179 etc. Other grade is also negotiable.
Chemical Composition(%) 、 Mechanical Propertise ：
0.06 ～ 0.18
0.27 ～ 0.63
For manufacture wall panel,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline.
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If you speak of steel pipe, if it is water. Gas transmission pipe, then it is said: nominal diameter refers to the inner diameter. The units are millimeters or inches. [for example, water pipes with phi 25. It means that the nominal diameter (diameter) is 25mm (or an inch) steel pipe.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Use, seamless steel pipe is generally used in the condition of higher use, such as temperature and pressure higher, corresponding to the requirements of stress corrosion, seamless steel pipe. With vice.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube or cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Hot rolled seamless tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel tubes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- Screw on the line, mainly anti-corrosion and insulation, seamless pipe caliber restrictions, so the price is high, with the most affordable screw can meet the requirements, 377 and 273 of the spiral 3920 yuan / ton, straight seam is about 4350
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- 1, nominal diameter is nominal diameter, or nominal diameter, or nominal size.2, nominal diameter is a variety of pipe and pipe accessories generic caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent, is a convenient integer for reference only, are not strict with processing size. Nominal diameter is not the outer diameter, nor the inner diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. In order to connect the pipe and pipe fittings in a uniform dimension, each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter value varies with the thickness.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Steel pipeScaffold steel pipe should adopt outer diameter 48mm and wall thickness 3.5mm welded steel pipe, also can use outer diameter 51mm and wall thickness 3.1mm welded steel pipe. For horizontal horizontal rods, the maximum length of steel pipe shall not be greater than 2m; other poles shall not be greater than 6.5m, and the maximum mass of each steel tube shall not exceed 25kg, so as to be suitable for manual handling.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range