Specifications of Cold-drawn Seamless Low-carbon Steel Tubes For Heat Exchangers And Condensers:
Standard ： ASTM A179/ A 179M /ASME SA-179/ SA -179M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA179 etc. Other grade is also negotiable.
Chemical Composition(%) 、 Mechanical Propertise ：
0.06 ～ 0.18
0.27 ～ 0.63
For manufacture wall panel,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different processing technology:Seamless tubes are made of quality carbon steel or alloy steel. Processing technology of seamless pipe hot rolling and cold drawing is divided into two ways, and the tube is generally based on welded.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The main production process for hot rolling seamless steel tube (the main inspection):Tube preparation and check delta to billet heating, heating, rolling, perforated pipe, steel pipe and heat treatment, diameter (minus) Delta to finished tube straightening, finishing and inspection of delta (nondestructive, physicochemical, Taiwan inspection and warehousing)
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Is the wire: also called pipe thread connection, the malleable steel pipe fittings, malleable iron is the thread connection using DN40X32 diameter hoop.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- The casing, usually used in the basement construction, to protect the pipeline or convenient pipeline installation hoops.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- Usually the nominal diameter is nominal for cast iron pipe, steel pipe joints, concrete pipe pipe, seamless steel pipe does not use this notation (with diameter * wall thickness). With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe is made of Steel No. 10-20. It is of high quality carbon structural steelWelded steel pipe is usually welded by Q235 steel plate
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- General scaffolding tube diameter 40mm, specifications specify wall thickness of 3.5mm, the actual wall thickness of 3.2 - 3.4mm.The theoretical weight per meter is 3.85kg and the wall thickness is 3mm.Hence a ton of steel is about 260m.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range