Order On-line Tracking
It takes cold-formed Rib-Grip jointing system to connect the tubes with aluminum cast joints. High strength tubing is hydraulically cold-formed to lock mechanically into pre-cast grooves outside and inside the heat-treated joints Aluminum fittings. This method of producing aluminum scaffolding components gives tensile joint strengths up to three times greater, than that of traditional welded types, and the national detected shows that the pulling-out force of jointing reaches to 4 ton.
Customers specification are accepted
specially used for cold-formed jointing system, AL5086
Models in JS-C300 Series
• Climbing Frame of Single-width, Heavy-duty (360kg) (794 lbs):
• Climbing Frame of Single-width, Medium-duty(270kg) (595 lbs):
• Climbing Frame of Single-width, Light-duty (200kg) (441 lbs):
• BS EN 1004-3-8/12-D;Industrial Strength Tower Class 3 Loading 2kn/m2
• Designed for ascending vertically by side rung, working platform can be assembled in
any rung with rung spacing of 300mm.
• casting available in A380 for die-casting and ZL111 for casting processing techniques
• Easy and convenient to pass through the standard doors and walkways.
• Light-weight, high tensile, trouble-free assembly, safe, durable and cost-effective
Technical Data of Climbing Frame JS-C300 Series
Working Height (m)
Tower Height (m)
Platform Height (m)
2m/2.5m× 0.678m × 2m (up to 8m)
Maximum uniformly distributed load capacity available in 200kg, 270kg and 360kg for platform and 400kg, 540kg and 700kg for the whole tower (not including the self weight and ballast).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|