Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ HP
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HP Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1260℃(2300℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1050℃(1922℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ HP
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ HP
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HP
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Name: Cotton aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton, is an almost pure inorganic fiber, formed by blowing process production process or thrown silk spray, is a kind of low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity; high strength, high tear resistance, excellent machining performance. Aluminum silicate insulation material has become the best industrial furnace lining wall insulation materials, completely replace refractory bricks.
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminum silicate needle carpet should be aluminum silicate needled blanket, with the continuous production, by acupuncture fiber uniformity, high tensile strength, does not contain any additives. Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is only a different name.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- Ceramic fiber is a short fiber that needs to be reinforced and toughened by other objects. It is generally toughened by glass fiber and stainless steel wire. The high silicon oxygen is long fiber, no need to toughen by other objects. The short-time high silica resistance to high temperature, Suzhou Dexin ceramic high silica cloth of silica content is greater than or equal to 96% temperature up to 1700 DEG C.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- In view of the large industrial furnace, the ceramic fiber module can be chosen to be refractory, heat insulated and insulated, and the ceramic fiber module is firmly fixed on the furnace wall by the parallel mounting method, which is more reliable
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Adiabatic effect: glass fiber thermal conductivity at room temperature was about 0.056, the thermal conductivity at room temperature is about 0.035, due to the lower thermal conductivity, moisturizing effect is better, so the material characteristics of aluminum silicate fiber insulation effect is good, but also with the insulation effect of fiber compression density, can not be generalized.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- The diameter of the general ceramic mineral fiber is 2---5 microns, and the length is in the range of 0---8 mm long.Ordinary mixing machine can be easily mixed, and the mixture of other good affinity, evenly dispersed and mixed resin or rubber and liquid glue, thus make the fiber products look pretty smooth, bright color, anti impact friction resistance, small abrasion, tensile Xinghao, can effectively reduce the noise without damage dual, can reduce the amount of metal fiber.
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..Landlord, it seems that this material is non-toxic, rest assured that the use of good.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Because pneumoconiosis can not be cured by medical treatment, it brings great pains to the patients and the families. It is suggested that respiratory protection work be carried out.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Then use the compressed air jet or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber. After the cotton collector sets the cotton, it forms the ceramic fiber cotton. In the whole process of production, it can be found that the raw material does not contain toxic substances. Compared with asbestos, it is a substitute product of asbestos and contains no carcinogens.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range