Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ STD
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The STD ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1260℃(2300℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1000℃(1830℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ STD
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1260℃ STD
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk:
Ceramic Fiber Bulk STD
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminum silicate needle carpet should be aluminum silicate needled blanket, with the continuous production, by acupuncture fiber uniformity, high tensile strength, does not contain any additives. Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is only a different name.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- High temperature is similar to that of strength, service life, the price is high silica cloth. High silica fabric belongs to glass fiber.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- The main difference between ordinary furnace and ceramic fiber furnace:Refractory, heat insulation: ceramic fiber furnace low thermal conductivity, low thermal conductivity, is a better thermal insulation materials, the use of temperature within one thousand and three hundred Baidu. The heat conductivity of common furnace is higher and the heat loss is great
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- In view of the miniature furnace chamber, the ceramic fiber furnace can be selected, and once the furnace is formed, the length of the furnace is longer.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Adiabatic effect: glass fiber thermal conductivity at room temperature was about 0.056, the thermal conductivity at room temperature is about 0.035, due to the lower thermal conductivity, moisturizing effect is better, so the material characteristics of aluminum silicate fiber insulation effect is good, but also with the insulation effect of fiber compression density, can not be generalized.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- Fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection fiber generally 3.0-5.0 - m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 - m;
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Most of the aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton with high quality bauxite, high purity alumina, silica, zircon sand as raw materials, by blowing or swinging method generated by fiber, cotton collector or settlement device assembled into bulk fiber, also known as cotton fiber. Therefore, according to its composition, after inhalation, will lead to pneumoconiosis.
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range