Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HZ Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HZ
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Name: Cotton aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton, is an almost pure inorganic fiber, formed by blowing process production process or thrown silk spray, is a kind of low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity; high strength, high tear resistance, excellent machining performance. Aluminum silicate insulation material has become the best industrial furnace lining wall insulation materials, completely replace refractory bricks.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- Fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection fiber generally 3.0-5.0 - m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 - m;
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminum silicate needle carpet should be aluminum silicate needled blanket, with the continuous production, by acupuncture fiber uniformity, high tensile strength, does not contain any additives. Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is only a different name.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- In view of the large industrial furnace, the ceramic fiber module can be chosen to be refractory, heat insulated and insulated, and the ceramic fiber module is firmly fixed on the furnace wall by the parallel mounting method, which is more reliable
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Hello, silicate in the stomach and stomach acid reaction, forming insoluble silicic acid. There should be no toxicity.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Energy saving: ordinary furnace heat loss, heat rate, furnace insulation can. The holding time of ceramic fiber furnace is ten times higher than that of ordinary furnace, and it is easy to quench and quench.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber: advantages: good insulation, good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, low water absorption, low price. Disadvantages: brittle, poor wear resistance.
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..Landlord, it seems that this material is non-toxic, rest assured that the use of good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range