Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HZ Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1430℃(2600℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1350℃(2462℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1430℃ HZ
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HZ
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Three kinds of materials are heat insulation materials, applications and temperature resistance is different.Glass fiber cotton is a kind of excellent performance of inorganic non-metallic materials, variety, has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is brittle, poor wear resistance, the maximum temperature of four less than Baidu.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- High temperature is similar to that of strength, service life, the price is high silica cloth. High silica fabric belongs to glass fiber.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- Refractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Service life: ordinary furnace quenching, sudden heat, easy to cause blasting chamber or cracking, shorten service life, ceramic fiber furnace without blasting chamber or crack possible.There are two common practices in ceramic fiber furnaces:The first is a larger furnace, which is fixed on the furnace wall with ceramic fiber modules;The second is a small furnace, the manufacture of abrasives, direct pouring, or with punch milling machine processing ceramic fiber board.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber: advantages: good insulation, good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, low water absorption, low price. Disadvantages: brittle, poor wear resistance.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- Fiber length: fiber rejection is longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- 1, general masks, gauze, masks, etc., can not be used as dust masks.2, mask must pass GB 2626-2006 standard certification.3, it is recommended to choose N100 class dust masks.4, individual suggestions according to choose different shapes masks.5, it is recommended to change the filter gauze mask. Material recommended for silicone material.Through the above way, it can effectively prevent pneumoconiosis.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- Now there are two kinds of rolling to use ceramic fiber: a called inorganic super fire shutter (commonly known as the double track curtain), the curtain surface is glass fiber cloth + ceramic fiber cloth + ceramic fiber blanket + aluminum foil cloth, one is WFJ (glass fiber cloth + ceramic fiber cloth + glass fiber cloth).
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Then use the compressed air jet or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber. After the cotton collector sets the cotton, it forms the ceramic fiber cotton. In the whole process of production, it can be found that the raw material does not contain toxic substances. Compared with asbestos, it is a substitute product of asbestos and contains no carcinogens.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range