Ceramic fiber bulk
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The products are classified as STD, HP, HA, and HZ respectively corresponding to different maximum service temperature 1000℃,1100℃,1200℃, 1350℃ and 1430℃.
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk:
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Rock wool: is a kind of insulation materials, widely used in exterior wall insulation, because rock wool dust carcinogenicity, the state has banned the use of industry.
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminum silicate needle carpet should be aluminum silicate needled blanket, with the continuous production, by acupuncture fiber uniformity, high tensile strength, does not contain any additives. Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is only a different name.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- 1. Ceramic fibers are short fibers that need to be strengthened and toughened by other objects. They are generally toughened by glass fiber and stainless steel wire.2 and high silicon oxygen is long fiber, no need to toughen by other objects.3 short, high silicon oxygen resistance to high temperature, Suzhou Dexin ceramic high silica cloth of silica content is greater than or equal to 96% temperature up to 1700 DEG C.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Service life: ordinary furnace quenching, sudden heat, easy to cause blasting chamber or cracking, shorten service life, ceramic fiber furnace without blasting chamber or crack possible.There are two common practices in ceramic fiber furnaces:The first is a larger furnace, which is fixed on the furnace wall with ceramic fiber modules;The second is a small furnace, the manufacture of abrasives, direct pouring, or with punch milling machine processing ceramic fiber board.
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density in 200-220, the first production of ceramic fiber module is generally made of ceramic fiber blown blanket, fiber blown blanket fine short, ceramic fiber module is made out of the expansion is relatively stable, but in recent years because of the cost of production, the majority of ceramic fiber module are thrown silk do relatively, the tensile force is big, according to your own combustion atmosphere of furnace temperature and heating module and intracranial, select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module. Just make the insulation layer, then recommend 200kg/ cubic meters. Ring fire-resistant insulation materials company has a specific index and design analysis.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber: advantages: good insulation, good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, low water absorption, low price. Disadvantages: brittle, poor wear resistance.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- The diameter of the general ceramic mineral fiber is 2---5 microns, and the length is in the range of 0---8 mm long.Ordinary mixing machine can be easily mixed, and the mixture of other good affinity, evenly dispersed and mixed resin or rubber and liquid glue, thus make the fiber products look pretty smooth, bright color, anti impact friction resistance, small abrasion, tensile Xinghao, can effectively reduce the noise without damage dual, can reduce the amount of metal fiber.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Because pneumoconiosis can not be cured by medical treatment, it brings great pains to the patients and the families. It is suggested that respiratory protection work be carried out.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- There is no full ceramic fiber material fire shutter;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range