Ceramic fiber bulk
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The products are classified as STD, HP, HA, and HZ respectively corresponding to different maximum service temperature 1000℃,1100℃,1200℃, 1350℃ and 1430℃.
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk:
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Name: Cotton aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton, is an almost pure inorganic fiber, formed by blowing process production process or thrown silk spray, is a kind of low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity; high strength, high tear resistance, excellent machining performance. Aluminum silicate insulation material has become the best industrial furnace lining wall insulation materials, completely replace refractory bricks.
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminosilicate ceramic fiber has two different production processes, respectively, the rejection process and the blowing process. The carpet produced by the spinning process has long fiber length, high tensile strength and wide range of use. The blanket produced by blowing process is short in length and easy to break, and the scope of application is relatively narrow.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- High temperature is similar to that of strength, service life, the price is high silica cloth. High silica fabric belongs to glass fiber.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Service life: ordinary furnace quenching, sudden heat, easy to cause blasting chamber or cracking, shorten service life, ceramic fiber furnace without blasting chamber or crack possible.There are two common practices in ceramic fiber furnaces:The first is a larger furnace, which is fixed on the furnace wall with ceramic fiber modules;The second is a small furnace, the manufacture of abrasives, direct pouring, or with punch milling machine processing ceramic fiber board.
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density in 200-220, the first production of ceramic fiber module is generally made of ceramic fiber blown blanket, fiber blown blanket fine short, ceramic fiber module is made out of the expansion is relatively stable, but in recent years because of the cost of production, the majority of ceramic fiber module are thrown silk do relatively, the tensile force is big, according to your own combustion atmosphere of furnace temperature and heating module and intracranial, select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module. Just make the insulation layer, then recommend 200kg/ cubic meters. Ring fire-resistant insulation materials company has a specific index and design analysis.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- The simplest, the least durable method, uses ceramic fiber blankets for wrapping, which is often caused by the poor density of the ceramic fiber blanket and the lack of anchorage
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages and disadvantages of aluminum silicate fiber: high temperature insulation, heat preservation, fire resistance, noise reduction, insulation, light weight. Disadvantages: compressive resistance, bending force is relatively poor, easy to produce dust, waterproof performance is not very good.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- The diameter of the general ceramic mineral fiber is 2---5 microns, and the length is in the range of 0---8 mm long.Ordinary mixing machine can be easily mixed, and the mixture of other good affinity, evenly dispersed and mixed resin or rubber and liquid glue, thus make the fiber products look pretty smooth, bright color, anti impact friction resistance, small abrasion, tensile Xinghao, can effectively reduce the noise without damage dual, can reduce the amount of metal fiber.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- If the above two kinds of roller blinds, really true to do, the former per square meter at least 500 yuan, and the latter at least 400 yuan per square meter. Otherwise, there must be a problem.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range