CE T8 LED Tubes Features:
Ø 1/2 Aluminum body and 1/2 V0 optical-grade PC cover
Ø 19MM width aluminum board,VDE wire and isolated driver
Ø Low power consumption and excellent efficacy: up to 100lm/w
Ø 600mm,900mm,1200mm,1500mm,2400mm are available
Ø Directly compatible with magnetic ballast fixture,3 years warranty
Ø Europe CE Standard EN62776(VDE 0715-16):2012-02,EN61347-2-13:2006,EN61347-1:2008,EN55015:2013,EN61547:2009
CE T8 LED Tube Specification:
3000-3500K warm white | 4000-4500K nature white | 5500-6500K daylight
Installation Guide for CE LED T8 tube:
1. Turn power off by disconnecting the supply voltage
2. Remove current fluorescent lamps and dispose of them properly based on local regulations
3. Find and remove existing fluorescent starter
4. Insert LED T8 starter provided into existing fluorescent starter location
5. Installer should apply caution label provided to luminaire to state that luminaire has been modified and operates only LED lamps
6. Check fluorescent socket for damage. If damaged replace with one of the exact configuration and rating.Insert T8 LED lamp
7. Turn power back on and check for proper operation
- Q:The lighting is replaced by LED lights and circuit problems
- My home is a branch. The whole thing is broken even the base is changed, the base is to take the shock drill to drill in the wall, my home has no impact electric drill. The part of the branch is just changing the daylight lamp. Save trouble. The first time I took the regenerator and the ballast down, I had a makeover. You just need to put the fluorescent tube directly on it. Very simple.
- Q:How do you know whether a fluorescent tube is good or bad
- There is a small filament in each end of the normal daylight lamp, and the two feet on each side of the lamp are interlinked with the multimeter (only very small cold resistance). Working principle is: making after vacuum tubes when filling the silver (mercury), a small drop of water on the walls painted with fluorescent powder, the bulb is started, at the ends of the filament after heating, mercury evaporates into gas, gas is ionized conductive lines into loop, gas release a large number of ultraviolet (uv), at the same time by the ultraviolet radiation fluorescent powder from visible light. In addition, when after the lamp aging on both ends of the filament evaporation guide to black on both ends of the tube, the tube sometimes no broken cannot use the filament lamp to glow (so).
- Q:LED energy-saving integrated fluorescent lamp tube with four interconnections in the middle
- The so-called integration of T5 and T8 tubes, we can understand from the literal Angle, explained the T5 / T8 I won't do, you should know. Let's look at the integration The so-called integration is lamp and stents are conjoined. From what we often see T5 and T8 are generally and stent can separate the tubes, can say down from the scaffold tubes, and the integration of can't get down. I want to say so, you should be clear!
- Q:Does a fluorescent lamp change an led light to change a light tube only?
- Leds can really only need a head of electricity, on the other side is not to need to live, and LED lamp is not to need to ballast, so you want to use LED lamp, need to transform the original fluorescent lamp holder.
- Q:Do not have the fluorescent lamp of actuator, how to change LED lamp tube?
- To replace the fluorescent lamp ballasts with constant current power supply LED lamp, the lamp again feet according to the requirement of the tube is connected to the power supply is ok, there are several kinds of LED bulb light foot, according to the actual wiring, general instructions are on the tube.
- Q:Can fluorescent tube T5 and LED T5 be connected in tandem?
- The main difference is the support of built-in and interfaces, such as fluorescent T5 is to use electronic rectifier, LED with constant current device, etc., don't change stent must not, even the stents in together, must be allowed, are in parallel in the circuit.
- Q:Fluorescent lamp fire line zero connection
- The inductance problem, produce the magnetic field so the lamp tube will have a faint flash
- Q:Does the home led tube have ultraviolet light
- It's not a trick to say, but don't be afraid, most artificial light sources are there, and there are only a lot more than leds, like fluorescent lights, energy-saving lamps... Today with the changing of science and technology, the led is far better than in previous years, the quality of the purple light damage has become the past, it's just that some merchants traditional lamps and lanterns of advocacy for himself only often hang on the nozzle
- Q:The output of the led lamp is low
- This should be unsegregated, and the output should be around 75v.He is unsegregated, and the output voltage is high if there is no load.
- Q:What is the reason for the movement of light in the tube
- Individual new lamp tube is lighted when this phenomenon, say to roll, can be used normally, multiswitch after a few times to observe, general will disappear. Brightness is related to voltage, ballast power.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range