CE T8 LED Tubes Features:
Ø 1/2 Aluminum body and 1/2 V0 optical-grade PC cover
Ø 19MM width aluminum board,VDE wire and isolated driver
Ø Low power consumption and excellent efficacy: up to 100lm/w
Ø 600mm,900mm,1200mm,1500mm,2400mm are available
Ø Directly compatible with magnetic ballast fixture,3 years warranty
Ø Europe CE Standard EN62776(VDE 0715-16):2012-02,EN61347-2-13:2006,EN61347-1:2008,EN55015:2013,EN61547:2009
CE T8 LED Tube Specification:
3000-3500K warm white | 4000-4500K nature white | 5500-6500K daylight
Installation Guide for CE LED T8 tube:
1. Turn power off by disconnecting the supply voltage
2. Remove current fluorescent lamps and dispose of them properly based on local regulations
3. Find and remove existing fluorescent starter
4. Insert LED T8 starter provided into existing fluorescent starter location
5. Installer should apply caution label provided to luminaire to state that luminaire has been modified and operates only LED lamps
6. Check fluorescent socket for damage. If damaged replace with one of the exact configuration and rating.Insert T8 LED lamp
7. Turn power back on and check for proper operation
- Q:How to choose daylight lamp? What is the light bulb specification?
- The principle is: when the switch is switched on, the power voltage is passed through the ballast and the lamp filament to the two poles of the regenerator. The voltage of 220 volts immediately disassociates the noble gases of the regenerator, producing glow discharge. The heat of the glow discharge heats up the bimetal plates, and the poles are in contact. The current flows through the ballast, the regenerator, and the two ends of the filament. The filament is quickly heated by the current and emits a lot of electrons. At this point, the voltage between the poles is zero because the regenerator is closed, the glow discharge disappears and the temperature in the tube decreases. The bimetal strip is automatically reset and is disconnected. At the moment of the disconnection, the current of the circuit is suddenly cut off, and the ballast generates a large self-inductance, which is applied to both ends of the tube with the power supply voltage. The large amount of electrons emitted when the filament is heated, under high voltage at both ends of the lamp, is moving at maximum speed from low voltage to high potential end. In the process of accelerating motion, the argon molecules in the collision tube are rapidly ionized. Argon is ionized by heat, which causes mercury to produce steam, and the mercury vapor is ionized and emits a strong ultraviolet light. In ultraviolet light, the phosphor powder in the tube walls emits near-white visible light.
- Q:How to detect the good and bad of the fluorescent lamp
- If you measure the resistance at both ends, it's not bad
- Q:Is it healthy to hang a towel with a bad fluorescent lamp
- Mercury once in the body, can quickly diffuse, and accumulated to the kidney, breast and other tissues and organs of chronic mercury poisoning can lead to mental disorders, plant nerve disorder, acute symptoms often have a headache, fatigue, fever, oral cavity and digestive tract swelling sore gums, player bleeding, loose teeth, etc., part of the skin red spot, pimples, a small number of renal damage, individual kidney pain, chest pain, dyspnea, purple purple acute interstitial pneumonia, etc.
- Q:What material is LED fluorescent lamp fittings, such as shell, block?
- It is mainly PC + aluminum, the PC cover is not easy to break, aluminum does heat dissipation, the light heat is good
- Q:Can normal LED fluorescent tubes be used in a vacuum?
- If only the LED lamp or fluorescent tube in vacuum, and put the other circuit components in vacuum environment, vacuum sealing problem involves connecting, some trouble, if you use in a vacuum environment, the easiest way is through the optical fiber light import vacuum container, relatively simple and convenient
- Q:How does the LED fluorescent lamp tube be fixed with the aluminum plate in the tube?
- I'd better draw it. It's not all riveting, for example, using glue to press the aluminum plate to the top
- Q:What lamps and lanterns are used to save the LED fluorescent lamp
- The supermarket illuminates LED fluorescent lamp tube, LED grid lamp, LED bulb lamp/LED bulb bubble lamp is the most province electricity.
- Q:Can the T5 light tube be free of ballast?
- The T5 bulb must be ballast, and electronic ballast, no ballast to light the T5 lamp.
- Q:What is the weight of an LED fluorescent tube
- If it's about the weight, it doesn't go beyond 500 grams
- Q:What is the connection of the LEDT5 lamp tube, the main line is how to connect, only to the end
- You look at the instruction manual, this kind of lamp does not lead to ground line, see if can adjust brightness? Or the color palette? But such a small lamp is almost impossible to implement, or the yellow line is simply suspended, and the usual ground line is the outer shell of a metal shell
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range