Double Scissor Lift. Design in accordance with EU standard, high quality super-thick steel.
Double scissor link structure for wider platform support.
Master & Slave cylinder system composed by high-Performed durable hydraulic cylinders.
Easy synchronization control system by special hydraulic valves.
Air cylinder operated locking device. Pneumatic safety locking device prevent emergencies to guarantee operator and vehicle safety.
Rubber pads on the platform to protect the vehicle chassis.
Platforms slide extensions. suitable for different length vehicle.
It can be installed in ground or on ground.
Cable remote control for any vantage point operation. (Low voltage)
115% dynamic and 150% static loading test.
With CE Certificate
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:Can the basement be loaded with a two-liter lift on the first floor?
- Hello, it is best not to install
- Q:What are the brands of the lift equipment?
- SPX is the United States, but not the most famous in the United States, the best in the United States is Rotary, Halfman.
- Q:anyone selling a used car lift two post?
- not easly moved buy one where you are
- Q:Why do we use piston in a hydraulic car lift ?can we use something else instead?
- Using a piston allows design calculations for critical stresses in a pressure vessel to be applied to a particular region where the intensity of the stress is concentrated, and this allows for safety-conscious design while allowing for other less stress-vulnerable components to be designed using less material. Other than safety, there also may be maintainability issues involved which would dictate the lift mechanism's design. The 'form factor', even, of a single large vertical piston places the source of equipment failure in a single mechanism, solidly mounted below the lift in a location pretty much out of the way of a mechanic's normal maintenance activities. An overhead crane could do the same job and still be 'out of the way', but you could see for yourself why these weren't traditionally used. The auto frame needs to be supported at points directly on the frame, not on the body, and the single fixed support frame is the best solution to this situation (unless you're working on an exhaust system, of course). There isn't any reason why you couldn't machine a large screw to lift the vehicle instead of the piston, but you would use up so much material that you'd spend the rest of your years trying to pay for it. That's an economic issue, both for manufacturers and buyers.
- Q:About getting lifts on your car?
- You can lift it very cheaply by 2 for less than $100 but that is only to remove the rake in your truck which is the 2 difference between the front suspension and rear suspension. You can inexpensively raise the body higher from the frame for a few hundred dollars which is basically removing sections of the body and putting rubber bushings between the body and its resting place on the frame. For close to $1000 you can raise the suspension and thus the lowest points of the truck by 3'. Up to 3 will allow you to install some pretty beefy tires which can give you another up to 2 of clearance. To go higher then that would require something more than $1000.
- Q:Lifting a car up on a jack ??
- The best price-to-performance ratio is the hydraulic (hand-operated) horizontal jack on four wheels. It has the necessary height and load capacity to lift most cars sufficiently to be able to lift one or two wheels (side or axle) off the road. The entire car can be lifted only by the professional stationary column lift. Important: NEVER work under a car on any kind of movable jack; ALWAYS chock the opposite wheel and brake the car before lifting; ALWAYS use a tripod or similar passive support as safety against falling off or jack failure.
- Q:It is always going to trip the lift pump station
- If you frequently trip, check the circuit breaker load side of the line insulation is t
- Q:What is the ceiling height required for a Benwil tpo-7 car lift?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the ceiling height required for a Benwil tpo-7 car lift?
- Q:How much does it cost to get my car lifted about 1inch?
- Without a doubt, there is something more useful you can do than that. ;0)
- Q:How many dimensions are sitting at the bottom of the car's lift
- Lifting machine base according to the lifting weight of the lift and the model is different. Commonly used 4 tons of lift, the foundation requirements C25 above concrete, the thickness of 500mm recommended, the proposed use of more than 250mm length, 20 of the core expansion bolts. If you have chemical bolts please follow the instructions in strict use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range