Specifications Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
1. Material: carbonized polyacrylonitrile fiber
2. Filament number:3k
3. Fiber type: T400
4. Tensile strength: 360kgf/mm2
General Data of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Weaving Style: Unidirectional, Plain, Twill
Input Available: 3k, 6k, 12k Carbon fiber
Weight: 15 0 ~ 600g / m2
Roll length: To be specified
Typical Rangeof Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Remark :The above parameters are only in common condition. In case of order, the parameters are subject to the customer's confirmation.
CWP : Carbon plain weave fabric
CWT : Carbon twill weave fabric
CWU : Carbon woven unidirectional fabric
Packaging of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Product is manufactured in form of a roll wound on a paper tube and then packed in a plastic film and placed within a cardboard carton. Rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Storage of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
It is recommended that the carbon fiber fabric are stored in a cool and dry environment. Recommended temperature range of storage is between 10 ~ 30 degree and relative humidity between 50 ~ 75%.The carbon fiber fabric should remain in the packaging until just prior to use.
Packaging & Delivery of Carbon Fiber 3K-T400
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within 20 days
- Q:What is carbon steel, carbon manganese steel?
- Carbon manganese steel is a high-quality carbon structural steel in the higher manganese content of carbon steel, manganese elements are generally marked in the rear, such as 20Mn, 40Mn and so on
- Q:How do you use carbon fourteen to measure the age?
- Then, carbon - 14 dating method is to determine the remains of ancient age? Originally, cosmic rays can produce radioactive carbon -- 14 in the atmosphere, and can enter all living tissue carbon dioxide and oxygen - synthesis combined, first for the absorption of plants, after the animal into a plant or animal. As long as they live. Continuous absorption of carbon - 14, to maintain a certain level in the body. When the organism dies, which will stop breathing carbon - 14, within their organization, with a half-life of 14 carbon began 5730 years of decay and gradually disappear. For any carbon containing material, as long as the determination of the remaining 14 of the content of radioactive carbon you can, that the age of 14. Carbon dating method is divided into conventional carbon - 14 dating method and carbon - 14 accelerator mass spectrometry dating two. At that time, since it is invented by Libby conventional carbon - 14 dating method, this 1950. The technology and application of methods have significant progress in the world, but its limitations are obvious, namely the time measurement must use a large number of samples and longer. Thus, carbon - 14 dating accelerator mass spectrometry technology developed. Carbon - 14 accelerator mass spectrometry dating method has unique advantages.
- Q:Classification of organic carbon
- Light and heavy soil organic matter is divided according to the proportion of the isolates used in this study. The proportion of 1.7 is the proportion of < 1.7 for light fraction organic matter, the proportion of > 1.7 recombinant organic matter. The composition and decomposition of organic carbon in different components are significantly different. Light fraction organic matter by no solution complete plant residues and its fractions include a small amount of live microorganisms or their secretions, is susceptible to microbial decomposition and utilization characteristics, is very sensitive to climatic and environmental changes and agricultural management measures, is the active carbon pool in soil.
- Q:Carbon Roast Lamb Leg practice formula
- Step 2: prepare garlic paste, starch paste, mixed evenly, with the barbecue. The purpose is to make the lamb roast outside tender, and not paste, garlic flavor rich, delicious, very delicious, this is a unique secret recipe, dedication. Step 3: students after adding charcoal, grill, the best 30 cm distance between the grill with charcoal, around to gather, the formation of hot absolute direction, to avoid heat loss. Lamb must be able to rack up and down around the inversion freely, to evenly bake. Bake for 7 minutes until the lamb cooked, mashed garlic paste to wipe, scorched yellow Maoyou creaking, sprinkle with pepper and natural. Time to master almost on the line. Because mutton has the distinction between the old lamb and the lamb, it is difficult to grasp the baking time. If you use a home electric oven, you'll need to marinate the mutton first. Methods: fresh meat (lean half) dice, into the pot, cumin, pepper, fennel, two, ginger,
- Q:Where do I buy DNF premium advanced carbon?
- Seems to be in the mall in the wish gift box, oh, do not remember, I do not know, is not it?! Look, I haven't played that game for a long time. I hope I can help you
- Q:What about my world carbon board?
- First put the coal into the crusher and crush it into carbon powder (some versions are pulverized coal), so that they can be synthesizedCarbon powder, carbon fiberToner carbon powderCarbon fiber = carbon mesh (as if by name)Carbon fiber n.Put the carbon mesh into the compressor and compress the carbon plate
- Q:Can carbon 14 identify the age of porcelain?
- You can use the theory, but the carbon fourteen method is mainly used to identification of ancient cultural relics, generally refers to the more distant, for modern artifacts, fourteen of the carbon method is difficult to get the exact time, China mainly appeared in the past one thousand years, generally not to use carbon fourteen dating method.
- Q:No. 5 carbon battery charging, No. 5 1A battery capacity, capacity of the equivalent?
- The carbon battery voltage is 1.5V, and the rechargeable battery is only 1.2V. That depends on the capacity of the rechargeable battery. You mean 1000MA?
- Q:Do you make the clay?
- Five: sowing, that is, sowing and breeding in spring. Can also be seeding and furrow sowing, usually in mid April to germination. Spring planting and transplanting time autumn planting two, usually in late autumn or early spring before the leaves after the sap flow. Grafting grafting used multiflora rootstock, grafting and grafting of two points. Autumn budding survival rate, grafting position close to the ground as far as possible, the specific method is: in the side branch with rootstock grafting knife on the skin do "T" shaped incision, and then rose from the year growth of branches in a good selection of bud. Insert the bud into the "T" incision, then tie it with a plastic bag and shade properly so that it will heal in about two weeks. Plant ramets breeding more in late autumn or early spring, is the whole rose out of ramets soil, each plant has 1 to 2 branches and with some fibrous roots, the colonization in the basin or open, then can blossom. Cutting method in late autumn or early spring rose dormancy, their mature with 3 to 4 shoots cuttings. If the shoots are cut, shade properly and keep the seedbed moist. After cutting, the root can take root in 30 days, and the survival rate is from 70% to 80%. If the cuttings are dipped in the root, the survival rate will be higher. Layerage general in the summer, is the rose from parent branches bent down and pressed into soil, buried in the central branches, the lower half circle of the bark off, exposing branch end, the branches grow adventitious roots and grow new leaves, and then cut off the mother. As for the preparation of nutritious peat soil according to the following formula: two (1) mixture of peat mire soil and vermiculite, the proportion (by dry weight) for each 1/2 or 3/5:1/4; 2/5 or 3/4:1/4, then add the right amount of limestone (dolomite) and sandy fertilizer. (2) peat swamp soil 25-50%, vermiculite 0-25%, plus 50% of the soil. All of the above materials have been bought in the flower market.
- Q:Is aluminum alloy expensive or high carbon steel expensive?
- Aluminum alloy more expensive than carbon steel, because the material is not the same, the processing is not the same!
We are a modernized enterprise .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20，000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range