Specifications of Carbon Fiber
1. Material: carbonized polyacrylonitrile fiber
2. Filament number:12k
3. Fiber type: T700
4. Tensile strength: 360kgf/mm2
General Data of Carbon Fiber
Weaving Style: Unidirectional, Plain, Twill
Input Available: 3k, 6k, 12k Carbon fiber
Weight: 15 0 ~ 600g / m2
Roll length: To be specified
Typical Range of Carbon Fiber
Remark :The above parameters are only in common condition. In case of order, the parameters are subject to the customer's confirmation.
CWP : Carbon plain weave fabric
CWT : Carbon twill weave fabric
CWU : Carbon woven unidirectional fabric
Packaging of Carbon Fiber
Product is manufactured in form of a roll wound on a paper tube and then packed in a plastic film and placed within a cardboard carton. Rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Storage of Carbon Fiber
It is recommended that the carbon fiber fabric are stored in a cool and dry environment. Recommended temperature range of storage is between 10 ~ 30 degree and relative humidity between 50 ~ 75%.The carbon fiber fabric should remain in the packaging until just prior to use.
Packaging & Delivery of Carbon Fiber
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within 20 days
- Q:There are several allotropes of carbon
- Allotrope of carbon: diamond, graphite, carbon 60 (fullerene), amorphous carbon (charcoal, coke, activated carbon, etc.)
- Q:What a good selection of integrated Yuba, carbon fiber, red crystal tube or the gold tube?Such as the title,
- Carbon fiber in Yuba last year is very fire, but this year the world's gold tube Yuba, Yuba carbon fiber words this year to buy a cheaper, less than 300 will be shipping home...LED is currently the most high-end gold tube Yuba, adopts imported nano powder coating technology and U type stainless steel mirror groove in the original gold tube bath on the basis of the upgrade, the pipe also bold thickening, the heating effect is very good. There are intelligent temperature control equipment, very safe.... The biggest characteristic is that the lighting has been replaced by LED lighting, which is the best lighting equipment at present... Industry is in the starting stage, like the rain the sun came out only at the end of June, now a lot cheaper to buy, will certainly increase the business trick,
- Q:Is the hardness or softness of the steel with higher carbon content?
- The increase of carbon content also reduces the weldability and corrosion resistance of steel, and increases the cold brittleness and aging tendency of steel.
- Q:Why are carbon fibers divided into high strength and high modulus?
- 1, carbon fiber has a benzene ring structure, making it difficult to rotate the molecular chain. A polymer molecule cannot fold and stretch to form a rodlike structure, thus giving fibers a high modulus.The linear structure of carbon fiber polymers allows molecules to be arranged so closely that a large number of polymer molecules can be accommodated in a unit volume. This high density makes the fibers stronger.
- Q:How do carbon fibers shape?
- Not really. Carbon fiber is only a reinforcing material, similar to glass fiber, without cohesive force.In general, the carbon fiber cloth is to be made of pre impregnated fabric by wet or melting method, and then cut, then laid or rolled to form the embryo according to the shape to be made. Finally, the mold is heated and pressurized and shaped.Plastic molding may be referred to
- Q:There are ten carbon and oil Gulu chorus, carbon English Gollum and finally he said to sing, this is English this is the song of English is what?
- It's BAD AND NITHTDuring Halloween last year, many people joined in the chorusThe English sounds are are, you, ready and where you goingBecause the pronunciation and intonation is very interesting, so has been Tucao
- Q:Does alumina react with carbon?
- NotThe smelting of Al in industry can only be done by electrolysis. Even at high temperatures, the reducibility of C is not as strong as Al, and the melting point of Al2O3 is very high. At this temperature, C has been gasified
- Q:Why are biological molecules carbon based molecular aggregates?
- C is the core elements of life. C is the most basic element of a cell. C accounts for 56% of the cell dry weight and is the most important element.
- Q:60T carbon fiber is equivalent to T hundreds of carbon fibers
- Two, 46T, 60T refers to high modulus carbon fibers. M series; T1000 refers to the high strength carbon fiber, belonging to the T series; M series and T series belong to different performance products.
- Q:Carbon steel sales in Pu Yuan Yuan, what does that mean? Ten
- Carbon element; carbon is carbon steel, round steel, Primeton is end of carbon steel, which is common round, is construction steel.
We are a modernized enterprise .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20，000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range