Specifications of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
1. Material: carbonized polyacrylonitrile fiber
2. Filament number:6k
3. Fiber type: T300
4. Tensile strength: 360kgf/mm2
General Data of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
Weaving Style: Unidirectional, Plain, Twill
Input Available: 3k, 6k, 12k Carbon fiber
Weight: 15 0 ~ 600g / m2
Roll length: To be specified
Storage of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
It is recommended that the carbon fiber fabric are stored in a cool and dry environment. Recommended temperature range of storage is between 10 ~ 30 degree and relative humidity between 50 ~ 75%.The carbon fiber fabric should remain in the packaging until just prior to use.
Packaging & Delivery of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
Product is manufactured in form of a roll wound on a paper tube and then packed in a plastic film and placed within a cardboard carton. Rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within 20 days
- Q:Is there any difference between carbon plate and universal board?
- Moreover, due to the characteristics of the rolling process, the mechanical properties of the steel plate vary greatly in the rolling direction and other directions (anisotropy), especially the impact power index is more obvious.In addition, the industry often encountered "cold-rolled carbon structural steel plate", "high-quality carbon structural steel plate" and so on, we should pay attention to distinguish between, do not mix.
- Q:Why are carbon fibers divided into high strength and high modulus?
- 2, according to mechanical properties can be divided into general type and high performance type. The strength of the universal carbon fiber is 1000 MPa (MPa) and the modulus is about 100GPa. High performance carbon fiber is divided into high strength (strength 2000MPa, modulus 250GPa) and high model (modulus 300GPa or more). Strength is greater than 4000MPa, also known as ultra high strength; modulus is greater than 450GPa, known as ultra-high model. With the development of aerospace and aviation industry, carbon fiber with high strength and high elongation has come into being. Its elongation is greater than 2%. The largest amount of polyacrylonitrile is PAN based carbon fiber.
- Q:Is badminton material good with carbon fiber or carbon fiber + resin? Five
- HelloThese two rackets are a good choice for beginners, and the price is almost the same. In theory, of course, the resin + carbon fiber is better. Carbon fiber increases the hardness of the racket, while the resin increases the toughness of the racket. Therefore, this kind of racket is softer than the center pole, suits the defensive and the ball control type. However, 3363 people as a basic racket, is not on the resin have too many requirements, as mentioned above, the content of resin may be less than 5%, which is why the two price is almost the sake of racket.My suggestion is that the landlord to buy carbon fiber 3361, first, this time longer, very popular, reputation has been good, two is 3363, some people feel too soft, the ball is not far away, with a very uncomfortable feeling. Of course, it depends on the characteristics of the landlord himself.I hope that the answer can help to you, I hope you join our team "badminton kingdom", to create our own kingdom of badminton!
- Q:Carbon fiber refractory?
- Carbon fiber carbonization points: 1, graphitized carbon fiber cloth, can withstand 2000--3000 degrees of high temperature;
- Q:How do carbon fibers shape?
- Carbon fiber is not plastic, and plastic is not the same material. Carbon fiber forming process is mainly:A molding process is: by hand will prepreg paper in the mold, and then curing. This is the biggest advantage of simple manufacturing process, manual to complete more complex operations, can process the complex shape parts, suitable for small batch production; the disadvantage is low efficiency and poor labor conditions, labor intensity is big.Filament winding forming technology: the earliest continuous forming process, that is, the fiber is dipped into the resin through the resin trough, and then wrapped on the rotating core mold according to certain rules. Then, the glue is solidified and formed by heating. A prominent feature is that it is in accordance with the stress situation of products, the fiber according to a certain rule arrangement, so as to give full play to the strength of the fiber, obtain the lightweight products; can realize continuous and mechanized production in the process, and short production cycle, high production efficiency, low labor intensity, suitable for manufacturing cylinder the sphere, and some positive curvature gyration bodies or tubular products.
- Q:Iron and steel are different in terms of carbon content
- . An iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2% is a steel, and a carbon content of more than 2% is called iron. Steel is widely used because of its toughness, elasticity and rigidity. Life is exposed to steel, but people call different. For stainless steel, whether or not the magnet is sucked on or not, as long as the quality standards are met, it is stainless steel. Therefore, from the perspective of metallurgy said, no rust said. The main element of stainless steel corrosion resistance is chromium. If the content of chromium is above 10.5%, the steel will not rust. When smelting, the alloy elements added are different, so there is a difference between the magnet and the suction.
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad carbon carving?
- Most consumers think the difference between "Zijin carbon carving" and activated carbon is a cheap, a noble, a beautiful, a dirty, in fact they have a completely different function, "Zijin carbon carving at least three point is beyond the powder activated carbon.One is "up to 100 times longer and even thousands of times the Zijin carbon carving" activated carbon powder than life, there is a gap between the granular activated carbon powder, the gap will be preferential adsorption of water vapor, in one to two months (the South may be less than half a month) to form a hydrophilic outer shell thus, lost its adsorption function, and the "Zijin carbon carving" the large volume high fine carbon, molecular absorption pressure technology of gapless combined, and through the fine carbon activation activation of the "Zijin carbon carving" internal logic array pore formation, through carbonization and activation, pore forming process makes "Zijin carbon carving" to achieve through the hole directional adsorption of formaldehyde, benzene and other toxic and harmful gases but also through the large hole directional water vapor, but also through the hole directional adsorption of radiation, thereby greatly prolonging the service life.Second is the powder activated carbon particles easily suspended in the indoor air, forming second pollution, and "Purple carbon carving" seamless seamless activated carbon sublimation products, no pollution second times.Third, "Purple carbon carving" has an elegant artistic form. It is an ideal decoration for home and office, and the purification effect is more thorough
- Q:What is the difference between carbon and carbon materials?
- Carbon refers to elements. Carbon materials usually refer to materials that contain carbon and are the main bodyCarbon is a carbon containing substance of no composition and property consisting of carbon elementsCarbon materials are usually specified, especially carbon and graphite materialsCarbon material is a broad carbon containing materialAbove.
- Q:What is carbon storage definition 20
- It's not 12g's problem, it's carbon selection.If oxygen is selected, it is not 12g, but it must be 16g.So why choose carbon atoms instead of other atoms?(Note: this carbon atom must have 6 protons and 6 neutrons. The following is called C-12. Of course, there are 6 protons and 7 neutrons, or 8 neutrons carbon atoms, but can not be usedI refer to other information stored on the computer, but I can't remember the source.The reason why C-12 is used as the relative atomic mass standards are as follows: (1) the formation of many high quality carbon molecular ion and hydride, for mass spectrometry; (2) 12C is easily measured in a mass spectrometer, using mass spectrometer to determine the relative atomic mass is the most accurate method of modern (3); after using C-12, the relative atomic mass of all elements have little change, only 0.0043% less than in the past; (4) the carbon atom is stable in natural abundance; (5) the carbon in nature is widely distributed and its compounds especially organic compounds is various; (6) the minimum density of hydrogen is relative atomic mass not less than 1.The absolute mass of an atom is very small, and if expressed in kilograms, it is very inconvenient. Thus, 1/12, the quality of such a carbon atom, is used as a standard, and the mass of other atoms is the relative atomic mass of this atom
- Q:The similarities and differences of five existing forms of cementite in iron carbon alloy are analyzed
- Three: cementite in iron graphite in the phase diagram of F (Fe) + Fe3C two-phase region precipitation of Fe3C is three times the cementite formation temperature in the eutectoid temperature (727 DEG C), morphology is fine flake or granular.Eutectic cementite: Fe3C body in eutectic (A (Fe) + Fe3C) formed at eutectic temperature (1148 DEG C). The morphology is lamellar eutectic morphology. The carbon content is about 4.3%.Eutectoid cementite: Fe3C in eutectoid (F (Fe) +Fe3C) formed at eutectoid temperature (727 DEG C), characterized by flaky eutectoid morphology. The carbon content is about 0.77%.
We are a modernized enterprise .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20，000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range