Specifications of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
1. Material: carbonized polyacrylonitrile fiber
2. Filament number:6k
3. Fiber type: T300
4. Tensile strength: 360kgf/mm2
General Data of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
Weaving Style: Unidirectional, Plain, Twill
Input Available: 3k, 6k, 12k Carbon fiber
Weight: 15 0 ~ 600g / m2
Roll length: To be specified
Storage of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
It is recommended that the carbon fiber fabric are stored in a cool and dry environment. Recommended temperature range of storage is between 10 ~ 30 degree and relative humidity between 50 ~ 75%.The carbon fiber fabric should remain in the packaging until just prior to use.
Packaging & Delivery of Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass Tube
Product is manufactured in form of a roll wound on a paper tube and then packed in a plastic film and placed within a cardboard carton. Rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Packaging Detail: carton
Delivery Detail: within 20 days
- Q:What are the specifications of carbon fiber cloth?
- Construction cloth: 200g/3000gPrepreg cloth: 30g, 50g, 75g, 100g, 125g, 150g, 175g, and so on
- Q:What kind of industry does high-performance carbon fiber belong to?
- High performance carbon fiber is used in many industries, such as automobiles, bicycles, and even the aviation industry.. If you look at the industry type, many industries have high-performance carbon fiber figure, if divided by the industry attributes, should belong to the emerging industry, the future potential of the industry
- Q:Can carbon 14 identify the age of porcelain?
- Identification of porcelain by carbon 14 is not very accurate.The so-called carbon fourteen assay, radiocarbon dating, uses the carbon fourteen, which is widely found in nature, to measure the age of animals and plants. In prehistoric and ancient, the smaller the impact of human activities on the earth's environment, and carbon in nature fourteen proportions remain constant, animals and plants in the survival time, due to its in vivo The new supersedes the old. sake, carbon fourteen also remained constant; however, the once dead, in fourteen carbon will continue to decay, the half-life is 5730 years, in the sealed state and the outside world is obviously different, which is the principle of carbon fourteen dating. We must note that animals and plants belong to the organic matter. However, most cultural relics, such as porcelain, pottery and bronze, are inorganic. Therefore, the application of carbon fourteen dating in archaeology is very limited.
- Q:Are carbon cells the same as alkaline batteries?
- Carbon battery is not only suitable for the flashlight, radios, tape recorders, cameras, semiconductor, electronic clocks, toys and other fields, but also for national defense, scientific research, telecommunication, navigation, aviation, medicine, etc. in the national economy. Carbon battery is mainly used for low power electrical appliances, such as watches, wireless mouse such as electrical appliances should use alkaline batteries, such as the camera, the camera also hold some basic, it needs to use nimh.Alkaline batteries, also known as alkaline dry cells, alkaline manganese dioxide batteries and alkaline manganese batteries, are among the best in the range of zinc manganese batteries. The utility model is suitable for large discharge capacity and long time use.
- Q:Who can explain that bare feet on fire carbon don't burn feet?
- The fire is red carbon, but no signs of fire and water after scald. Actually, that's a very simple physical phenomenon. The most mysterious matter where we can buy, can make the carbon fire red instantly cool, people ran fast, naturally not hurt hair.These two substances, one is white borax, and the other is red cinnabar (also known as cinnabar). It turns out that the crystals are dissolved because they absorb large amounts of heat. When borax or cinnabar scattered on the surface of carbon fire, because the heat will make the wood surface temperature drop.
- Q:Will long-term use of carbon alloy chopsticks cause cancer?
- The chopsticks are washed with water for a long time, and the water content is especially high. The chopsticks are placed in the non ventilated place for a long time, and the chances of deterioration of the chopsticks are improved." Huang Yahui said, especially the moldy chopsticks, may be contaminated by aflatoxin. It is understood that aflatoxin is the 1 class of carcinogens, is a highly toxic highly toxic substances, human and animal liver tissue will have a damaging effect, can lead to serious liver cancer or even death. Huang Yahui warned that the public should be weekly chopsticks into boiling water after half an hour, placed in the air to air dry before use, it can achieve the disinfection effect, and can effectively and conveniently remove mildew in chopsticks. In addition, it is best to use half a year to replace the new chopsticks, so you don't have to worry too much. "The selection of chopsticks is also very exquisite."." Huang Yahui said, "the ideal chopsticks are bamboo chopsticks and non staining wooden chopsticks.". After the dyed or painted wood, paint and stain will enter the body with food. When in use, especially the stain in heavy metals, benzene and other harmful substances, can cause gastrointestinal inflammation, ulceration, erosion, serious can cause cancer.
- Q:Where do I buy high-grade rock coal in underground city?
- Landlord Hello, there are 51 bags sold in the mall, send the hope to adopt, thank you!
- Q:What is carbon content of fly ash in boiler flue gas?
- No The amount of unburned carbon in the fly ash is not carbon dioxide.CO2 measurements are simple.
- Q:60T carbon fiber is equivalent to T hundreds of carbon fibers
- One, 60T carbon fiber and T hundreds of carbon fiber does not have any corresponding, 60T belongs to M series (high modulus carbon fiber). Only 30T corresponds to T800.
- Q:What's the difference between coal and carbon?
- Coal has a certain luster, which contains a certain mineral oil, etc., is a relatively tight crystal structure. After baking coal coke, coal tar removal became less organized a lot of voids in carbon, most of which are carbon elements. Carbon produced by coal; also called coke. In addition, wood charcoal is also called charcoal.Coal and carbon can all be used as fuel. Most coal burns with smoke and may smell. Carbon burning generally does not have too much smoke, but also less odor.Carbon gap structure makes carbon have good adsorption, so carbon is often used as adsorbent material, used for adsorption of water, odor and so on.
We are a modernized enterprise .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20，000
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range