Order On-line Tracking
AY type centrifugal pump series, it was in Y type oil pump series on the basis of modification and redesign. It is to meet the needs of modernization, as soon as possible to adapt to energy saving centered equipment upgrading and development of new products. I plant production AY type pump in the case of without affecting the interchangeability, some parts of the original design is not reasonable place is improved.
AY type pump can be used in the oil refining industry, petrochemical industry, coal chemical industry and other places.
1. Bearing body parts to the original 35, 50, 60 Y type oil pump bearing body with 45, 55, 70 bearing replacement, improve the reliability.
2. The hydraulic flow components used the high efficiency and energy saving of hydraulic model, the average is more efficient than the old Y type oil pump 5-8%.
3. In order to keep the inheritance, AY type pump structure, installation size, performance parameters, material level to keep the same as the Y type oil pump, is advantageous for the renovation of the old mechanism.
4. Parts generalization degree is high, the general standard parts for several series of products share.
5. Select material refining, subject to Ⅱ, Ⅲ materials mainly. Bearing body parts such as increase of cast iron, cast steel, as the cold area, outdoor use, such as Marine provides favorable conditions.
6. Bearing free air cooled, fan cooling, the cooling system of water-cooling three, according to the different temperature of pump selection. The fan is especially suitable for cold water or areas of poor water quality.
The working conditions
Traffic: Q = 2.5-600 m3 / h
Head: H = 30-670 - m
Temperature: t = - 45 ~ + 420 ℃ (multistage pump - 20 ~ + 200 ℃)
Speed: 1450 r/min and 2900 r/min
Containing no solid particles oil, refined oil, liquefied petroleum gas and other medium, more applicable to transport inflammable, explosive or toxic in high temperature and high pressure liquid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|