Scissor Lift Feature
Max Lifting Height (main platform with sub-platform):2200mm
Main platform lifting height (sub platform): 1750mm (450mm)
Clearance between platforms:930mm
Distance between centers: 1540mm
Total width: 2150mm
Single length: 4400mm
Lifting time: 40s (Adjustable)
Lowering time: 30s (Adjustable)
Voltage: 110V/ 220V/ 380V/ 415V, 1ph/3ph
Motor power: 2.2kw
Net weight: 1880kg Gross Weight: 1980kg
Cubic Meter: 3.92cbm
Packing Size: 4100mm*820mm*550mm (2pcs)
14. Shipping: 6 pieces/ 20' container
12 pieces/ 40' container
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM scissor car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your scissor car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my scissor car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM scissor car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:when you use an automobile jack,you lift a car by exerting a force much smaller in magnitude than the weight?
- No, you move the jack handle many times to raise the car inches, so the distance you exert that force is much more. With a jack with no losses, the force you exhert x the distance you move the handle equals the weight of the auto x the distance you lift it. edit: polarity of work or energy is an arbitrary thing. If you pick positive work as that done by you on an object lifting it, then the work it does falling back down would be considered negative. Me, I ignore polarity and use common sense. The work done in lifting an object to height h equals the PE it has from that height, which equals the KE it gains in falling from that height.
- Q:Muscle car vs Lifted Jeep?
- The Jeep. I am a muscle car man my self but i wuld go with a mustang or a dodge charge/challenger if i were to buy one.
- Q:Four columns of the car lift is mainly used in what areas
- Large car repair shop, car 4S shop, because this device is designed to have anti-fall system Some factories are also used to transport heavy goods
- Q:Do you buy a car lift?
- Basically, is to buy the place can be installed, and hope to be able to help you
- Q:lift kits for cars? HELP?
- Go buy a truck, remove all the panels and put your sunfire body on that... that is all I have for you.
- Q:is it possible to bend the frame of your car by lifting up just one corner of it with a floor jack?
- First, Hondas don't have frames; they are unibody. There is some 'flex in any car: I don't see anything wrong with jacking up one side then the other on the designated lifting points. After all, the jack they give you with the car can only jack up one tire at a time! They wouldn't make it so that would damage the car!!
- Q:Scissor lift and double column lift
- The stability of the double column is better, the cut space is saved.
- Q:Car spoilers?
- The other person was mostly right, except he had the actual physics backwards. The airplane wing is shaped so that the air above it is moving faster than the air below, which means there is less pressure on top of the wing, eventually leading to lift to pick the plane off the ground. A spoiler on a car works the exact same way but the opposite. The bottom side of the wing plane for the car spoiler is longer than the top side, so the air moving under the bottom of the spoiler is moving faster and thus has lower pressure. This forces the rear of the car to not lift at higher speeds (since a car itself is shaped like an airplane wing with a flat bottom and rounded top, so the air travels farther over the top of the car than under it, creating lift at higher speeds).
- Q:what are diff ways to lift your car?
- o your talking about like a 'DONK car so your looking at a lot of money b/c most of them are custom made for each car.....they don't sell them like kits like for trucks
- Q:How to adjust the lift
- Column lift in the middle of the column pull the two ends of the adjustment, the left is to adjust the right and left, the right is to adjust the left and right. The general will be adjusted to the two lines to the same intensity is almost the same.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range