Scissor Lift Feature
Max Lifting Height (main platform with sub-platform):2200mm
Main platform lifting height (sub platform): 1750mm (450mm)
Clearance between platforms:930mm
Distance between centers: 1540mm
Total width: 2150mm
Single length: 4400mm
Lifting time: 40s (Adjustable)
Lowering time: 30s (Adjustable)
Voltage: 110V/ 220V/ 380V/ 415V, 1ph/3ph
Motor power: 2.2kw
Net weight: 1880kg Gross Weight: 1980kg
Cubic Meter: 3.92cbm
Packing Size: 4100mm*820mm*550mm (2pcs)
14. Shipping: 6 pieces/ 20' container
12 pieces/ 40' container
Length of Platform
220V/380V 50Hz/60Hz 1Ph/3Ph
1. Why should I choose CNBM scissor car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a CNBM Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants
Only professional cost-effective equipment
Low prices with high quality revenue producing products
Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.)
The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more.
2. How safe are your scissor car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American
and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my scissor car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are CNBM scissor car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,CNBM Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.
- Q:Jack For Lifting Cars?
- It's called a jack but if you want to be technical it's proper name is John.
- Q:Trying to get new tags for car- lift notice required for DOT?
- Your tags were suspended at some point for some reason, and at the time you were probably told what you needed to do to have that flag LIFTed off your record. Perhaps it will take an SR 22 filing to get it off. If you have an accident on black ice you were at fault since you were driving too fast for conditions. Contact them and find out what you will need to do.
- Q:Is there a four - column lift in the basement of a built - in building?
- The general installation of the kind of floor lift, you can go to the local auto parts city to find the car insurance business, asked him to a parking device, the name of the floor lift, we installed here, less, generally 4s shop place Not enough, will consider the car into the second floor to install such a device, recommend manufacturers Qingdao Aofu Machinery Co., Ltd., done 30 years of conscience manufacturers
- Q:How much does it cost to get a car lifted?
- Varies all over the place. Much of the cost is based on the car itself. Front drive cars are much harder to lift, so much more $$$.
- Q:How to install the adjustment lift
- 1: the main and vice two columns side by side on the ground, the beam installed, pay attention to all the screws must be tightened 2: beams on the wire rope, tubing, limit line, so stand up and do not climb The beam on the area to install things 3: 3 side, the column upright, adjust the position 4: measured with the level, adjust the two columns are not tilted, not twisted. And then use the horizontal tube to measure whether the column is in a horizontal plane, do not have to add pad pad pad 5: to determine the column is not tilted, the expansion of the expansion screw. 6: oil pump connected, plus the Great Wall 46 hydraulic oil, 7: to determine the cylinder chain, wire rope connection in place, click the lift to determine the voltage positive and negative. 8: lift a car, raised about 0.6 meters high, locked in the insurance position 9: the two wire rope can be tightened
- Q:Will replacing Rear Struts on my car, lift up the back end a bit ??
- I doubt very much if the struts will change the height any , struts are just a fancy shock absorber that allow for wheel alighnment you more than likely need new springs as these are what lift the car the struts keep it from bounceing you can check this by pressing down on the back bumper a couple times if the car bounces more than once after you stop then your struts are getting weak but you still need the springs to bring up the height , idealy you should replace them together as you will need a 4 wheel alignment after so it saves you money in the long run .
- Q:Far into a helicopter how much money one
- Do not know what kind of lift the landlord needs to buy? What kind of car does your factory often repair?
- Q:How many dimensions are sitting at the bottom of the car's lift
- 20CM expansion screw side of the four almost, but the premise is that you play the location of the screw to use steel reinforced concrete foundation
- Q:Can the basement be loaded with a two-liter lift on the first floor?
- Hello, no,
- Q:can you lift a car by the pinch weld?
- If you mean the seam along the side of the body, where the rocker sills are attached, I wouldn't if you have an alternative, like a spring pad or crossmember. Anytime you put stress on this area, you weaken it. Older model K cars and Chrysler products had the car jack use this area as a lift point. I've seen lots of cars ruined, when rust damage allowed the lift to go through the area, then damage the door or something worse. It's just an exposed seam spot welded together at the factory. Hope this helped
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range