||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1100 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- If it is a product for work, yes engineers and purchasers specify the grades. If for hobby then it is up to you. Common extruded shapes (beams, tubes, angles) - 6061-T6 - 6063-T5 -T6 specifies tempering class. Actually both alloys come in various T4, T5, etc., the above are just two common combinations. 6061 is a little stronger, and T6 gets its strength up quite good. Beware that welded joints are weaker since heat removes the strength from tempering. Some common sheets - 6061 (strength) - 5052 (strength, welds better than 6xxx, good formability) - 5068 (some call it 'marine grade' for corrosion resistance) Sheets can come in many alloys.... you may get cheaper grades if you don't need one of these. (if you are casting - there's whole other system of grades.) The above are just common grades. For high strength requirement you may need a specific grade in the 7xxx family.
- Q:Removing electrons from Aluminum?
- One approach to this can use the density of aluminum to find the mass of the1 cm³ block. The density of aluminum is 2.70-g/cm³ so your cube has a mas of 2.70-g. The number of aluminum atoms in this block is: 2.7-g Al x (1 mol Al / 27.0-g Al) x (6.023 X 10²³ atoms Al / 1 mol Al) = 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al. Each Al, as you pointed out, contains 13 electrons so we have 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al x 13 electron/atom = 7.83 x 10²³ electrons. 1 x 10¹² pC = 1 C and 1 C = 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons=== 1.5 pC x (1C / 1 x 10¹² pC) x ( 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons / 1 C) = 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons a.) % removed = 9.36 x 10⁶ / 7.83 x 10²³ x 100% = 1.2 x 10⁻¹⁵ % b.) Each electron has a mass of 9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g , so the total mass removed =9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g/elec x 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons = 8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g. Thus the % decrease is (8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g/ 2.7-g) x 100% = 3.16 x 10⁻¹² %
- Q:who discovered aluminum and what year did they do it?
- discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1808 Sir Humphrey Davy was from Britain he also named it Aluminum as its name xD
- Q:The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? By Mastercraft Exteriors?
- The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? It is a common question that we hear from our clients, “Which is better, aluminum or vinyl?” Although aluminum siding was traditionally thought to be more durable, today’s vinyl products are far superior. The remodeling panels used in today’s siding markets are on average double the thickness of the aluminum. Most vinyl siding panels have fade warranties, high wind and tensile strength guarantees and insulate the home from both temperature variances and noise. Aluminum siding is also painted for appearance which can scratch easily showing the metallic underside. This is far different from vinyl, where the manufacturing process includes “through color” consistency. Vinyl siding can be ordered in traditional Straightlap and Dutchlap of all sizes, simulated cedar shake and scallop panels, and board batten. In most cases during insurance claim remodeling an upgraded vinyl panel can be substituted for the amount allotted for the aluminum siding. Another reason Mastercraft Exteriors supports the use of vinyl panels during the remodeling process, is its ability to be serviced. If a dent occurs in aluminum siding the surrounding panels must also be replaced to fix that one dent. Vinyl siding can be easily switched out in a matter of minutes, keeping the cost down to the client. Mastercraft Exteriors
- Q:Is it a good idea putting Aluminum foil on my windows?
- Yes...that does work.. I would advise--leave an air pocket..so that the heat build up..doesn't damage your glass window.. You might want to tape..a strip of thin cardboard..to the middle..causeing a air gap.
- Q:How much is the 25mm aluminum coil at current market?
- You must mean 25-wide aluminum coil. The price consists of the aluminum ingot price and processing charges. For example, if the processing price is 4500 yuan, it is relatively cheap. 25mm-wide aluminum coil is very narrow, so it will be much complicated to strip.
- Q:how to weld aluminum with fluxcore?
- They make aluminum welding sticks with flux that work with DC welders.
- Q:Sodium Aluminum Silicate?
- There are literally thousands of different kinds of sodium aluminum silicate, and they do not have simple formulas, because the aluminum and silicon form giant oxygen bridged anions. Most clay minerals are of this type, more or less, although potassium is more common in clays than sodium. So there is no easy way. The empirical formula is sometimes written as a ratio of Na2O to Al2O3 to SiO2, but this gives no information about the structure, only the overall composition. Look up clay minerals online. Wikipedia might be a good start. Also the website mentioned in the other answer.
- Q:A project on Aluminum?
- The bauxite is a sedimentary rock of chemical origin composed for the most part by alumina (Al2O3) and, in smaller measure, iron oxide and silica. It is the main aluminum source used by the industry. It is a residual taken place by the meteorización of the igneous rocks under conditions geomorfológicas and climatic favorable. Molecular formula: Na3AlF6 Synonym: Fluoroaluminato of sodium. Chemisorption of catechol on gibbsite, boehmite, and noncrystalline alumina... Alumina; Aluminium Oxyhydroxyde
- Q:When aluminium roll is rolled 0.14, when roll take off, loose layer how to return a responsibility?
- when this phenomenon occurs in feeding occurs when you say the phenomenon, when parking tension shock or mutation, the inner drum contraction material, inner sleeve trace diameter decreases, emergency stop when the inertia torque increase, will influence on the oil film, and is the inner bag sleeve is not tight, causing the inner diameter decreases due to aluminum transfer from the inner ring to slide staggered, outer ring, the outer ring can be transferred to the volume of the material into a neat is not neat, not fully delivered appeared loose layer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range