||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1100 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Carbon fiber wheelset with aluminum braking surface vs basalt ?
- dude aluminum works fine no need for volcanic rocks or carbon wheels silly aluminum would be much better than plastic/carbon/basalt at dissipating heat at least it conducts heat wle
- Q:What is insulated aluminum?
- AirBake is available either natural (just plain aluminum) or nonstick, which is coated with a similar material to other nonstick cookware. What's insulated about it is this: The pan is actually two layers separated by an air pocket. If you put it directly over a heating element, the lower layer heats the air inside, which heats the upper layer. A single-ply aluminum sheet will get very hot and tend to burn the pizza, because it absorbs radiant energy from the element more quickly than the pizza can conduct it away. The insulating air layer slows down the heat transfer and helps to keep your pizza from burning. So if you prefer non-non-stick cookware, get the AirBake Natural line.
- Q:Can an aluminum and Fluoride bond be created by boiling fluoridated water in aluminum cookware?
- i would say yes because ions are released from most things when heated
- Q:Aluminum core pots and pans?
- I try to avoid cooking acidic ingredients in aluminum such as tomato sauce. If you take a piece of aluminum foil and lay it on tomato sauce the sauce will begin to eat holes in the aluminum. Boiling water for the pasta for that sauce seems a lot less risky. There have been links between aluminum and Alzheimer's so probably better to be safe than sorry. p.s. I usually bake large quantities of tomato sauce in the oven in stainless steel hotel pans. No scorching or aluminum. Invest in a few stainless steel pots for sauces.
- Q:Is aluminum or plastic better for rain gutters?
- If you want seamless gutters (which are the best way to go) then you want aluminum. Your gutter installer will make them on site and hang them with a quickness. It may not be as expensive as you may think.
- Q:Aluminium Sulphate how much to use?
- Si es tu profesora l. a. que te corrigio el blunders, sabe, quedate tranquila. El aluminio tiene número de oxidación +3 y el radical sulfato -2, intercambiando número de oxidación por atomicidad, para equilibrar, te queda lo que dijo tu profesora...
- Q:Why does galvanic reaction occur so intensely in aluminum vs. copper?
- This problem arises between various metals such as iron aluminium where some form of plastic barrier is needed to stop electrochemical reaction taking place where these metals are in long term contact with each other especially in a wet environment. As far as aluminium copper are concerned, the difference in their chemical reactivity is particularly large; aluminium is a highly reactive metal that quickly becomes dull by coating itself with a very thin layer of aluminium oxide whilst copper is one of the least reactive of all metals. However, once covered with a fine layer of aluminium oxide, aluminium will tend not to corrode further. The effect of this is that any copper that does go into solution as a result of contact with weak atmospheric acids will very readily precipitate again as metallic copper onto the aluminium. Reactions similar to those below will readily take place: H2O (rain) + CO2 --- H2CO3 (carbonic acid - carbon dioxide dissolved in rain water) Cu + H2CO3 --- CuCO3 + H2 In an aqueous environment, 3 CuCO3 + 2 Al --- Al2(CO3)3 + 3 Cu Copper aluminium are regularly used because they are relatively low cost when compared with potential alternatives, even with recent commodity price increases. Toughened plastic has replaced copper in certain plumbing applications which have obviously eliminated this galvanic reaction problem.
- Q:Men's deodorant without aluminum?
- Deodorants Without Aluminum For Men
- Q:Aluminium and copper advantages and disadvantages in electrical wires?
- Copper and Aluminum are both great conductors of electricity. Aluminum is actually more dangerous than copper, as it expands/contracts a lot more with heat, and is a primary cause of house fires. Copper's advantage is that it is more reliable, it doesn't corrode as easily, and does not expand/contract much with application of heat. I believe that aluminum has an edge as a conductor, though, and is less expensive to manufacture.
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range