||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1070 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:Why there is always impression and indentation on the backup roller of aluminum coil rolling mill with 4 rollers.
- Perhaps there is something wrong in the position controlling the working roller tilt and bend positive and negative convexity, making the working roller out of order and rubbing against the backup roller.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- That depends on how tight the aluminum coil is. If it is very tight, aluminum will stick together, thus no water can get in.
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- It is ok in some way as both of them are alumal. The hardness of 3003H24 is similar to that of 3A21H14 after hardening without annealing. Both have good corrosion resistance, plasticity and bad machinability. They cannot be used as load bearing parts even though small load is ok. They cannot be anodized.
- Q:Why does fillet appear when rolling aluminum coil?
- How thick and wide is it when there is such problem? Which is the rolling pass? And what is the type of the rolling mill? The simple 4 rollers or CVC and HC rolling mill with roller control. Does the filler appear in rolling or out of roller? Different thickness will lead to different analysis.
- Q:How much does it cost to use fluorocarbon paint for aluminum coil roller coating?
- Fluorocarbon paint can be divided into fluorocarbon paint for exterior wall, aluminum fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint and steel structure fluorocarbon paint according to usages. It can also be divided into national standard product and non-national standard product according to industrial standards.
- Q:What are the effects of casting temperature on ductility of aluminum coil?
- The tensile strength and ductility increase with the solid solution insulation time, and reach best fit at 1 hour. Continue thermal insulation, and the tensile strength will change little while the ductility will reduce. This is because the solid solution over insulation will cause the work pieces crystallize so that the large crystal reduce the plasticity.
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- Process one without coolant to see whether there are spots. There is a layer of alumina membrane on the blank face of aluminum coil, which will react with basic coolant when heating through processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range