||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1070 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Is using Aluminum foil bad?
- over time excessive use leeches into the system and aluminium is a toxic metal that the blood- brain can not be protect against, and causes all sorts of permanent neurological damage, alzheimers, senility, parkinsons, MS, lots of things are linked to heavy metal toxicity, proven of course. Why don't you save your brain AND save money and buy yourself a tray that fits in the toaster oven so it can be reused. Obviously your brain health should be more important than money, but if you need more reason to stop using aluminum, think about the money you are throwing away several times a week that can be saved. Of course you'd save even more money if you stopped buying expensive pre-packaged frozen foods :D but I think the health of the brain has way more value than what's in your wallet in the long run.
- Q:question 4 aluminum (element)?
- where is aluminum found in the world aluminum is in fact the third most common element in the Earth's crust, and it is the most common metallic element on Earth. In a pure form, aluminum is silvery white and extremely lightweight. aluminum is more valuable to people than gold? aluminum continues to remake the modern world. We can see it everywhere; in architecture, transportation, electrical cables, communications and consumer products. Because it’s light-weight, strong, versatile and easy to recycle, aluminum is becoming more and more valuable in our daily lives melting point and boiling point Melting Point: 933.437 K (660.323°C or 1220.581°F) Boiling Point: 2792 K (2519°C or 4566°F)
- Q:What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 L
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- I have a couple of steel, one carbon, and a couple aluminum bikes. I've ridden all in the rain and washed all with soap and water. Water will not damage the aluminum bike at all. Wash away.
- Q:aluminum welding advise?
- Hi. You need a spherical tip on, say, a mig welder to be successful when welding aluminum. Spreads out the heat better.
- Q:Does aluminum glow in the dark?
- Not at visible wavelengths at room temperature.
- Q:What is the story behind using Aluminum while cooking food?
- www.okorder.com/. You could crush it up into a soccer ball. *Don't hit anyone in the head or they'll get a brain disorder*
- Q:How can aluminum rolls prevent oxidation? One hundred
- 1. aluminum storage environment should be dry and bright, well ventilated, no corrosion climate.2. aluminum coil should try to avoid the leaks, snow.3. strengthen the management of rolling oil, its moisture content is controlled below zero point zero four percent.4. aluminum rolls should be packed in a sealed package and should be placed in the right amount of desiccant at the same time.5. do not immediately open the sealed package when it is transported from a low temperature zone into a region of high temperature and humidity.6. the humidity of the wooden shaft and box board of the packing box is not more than 18%, and the temperature of the color aluminum roll is not more than 45 degrees.7. aluminum rolls are prohibited from being stored with chemicals and moist materials during storage.
- Q:Automotive aluminum coil, using GB H22, what brand, what are the main ingredients?
- In the corresponding foreign brands for AlMg3, 5754 different heat treatment is the automobile manufacturing industry (car door, mould, seals), main materials used for canning industry
- Q:Chemistry Question: Aluminum Production?
- Bauxite is dissolved in NaOH to remove impurities and form aluminum hydroxide; the aluminum hydroxide is then precipitated out, and water is removed to produce pure aluminum oxide (alumina). In aluminum production, alumina (Al2O3) is dissolved in molten cryolite (Na3AlF6). This molten mixture is then placed in a container with graphite electrodes (cathode and anode are both graphite). The molten mixture serves as the electrolyte. At the cathode: Al3+ (l) + 3e- ---- Al (l) Aluminum ions gather electrons to form aluminum metal, which is liquid due to the high temperatures. The molten metal sinks to the bottom of the container, and is piped off. At the anode: 2O2- (l) --- O2 (g) + 4e- The oxide ions from alumina lose their electrons to form oxygen gas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range