4 - 100 mm
27 - 508 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Black painted or oiled
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
GB/T 8162-1999,DIN 1629/3,ASTM A106-2006,GB,DIN,ASTM
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||wrapped in bundles with steel strips|
1, We manufacture steel pipes
2, Main market: Asia, South America
3, Advantage: Medium and Thick wall pipe
4, High quaility
ASTM A106B Seamless Steel Pipe Image
FAQ of ASTM A106B Seamless Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Outside diameter 60mm, thickness 3.5mm seamless steel tube per metre weight: 4.88 kg. When calculating the theoretical weight (Kg/m) per metre of steel tube, the theoretical weight meter of the steel tube can be checked directly, and the formula formula can also be used.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffold steel pipe shall be made of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tube. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.Fastener type steel pipe scaffold: for building construction and build, bear the load by the fastener and steel pipe and other scaffolding and support frame, collectively referred to as scaffolding. The fastener is a fastening piece which is fastened by bolts.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, such as rolling bearing ring, Jack and so on, has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Steel pipe production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry rise, early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry, petroleum and natural gas drilling and mining and transportation, are promoted in production the quality and variety, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- Production methods can be divided into two categories: seamless pipe and welded pipeSeamless steel pipe can be divided into hot-rolled pipe, cold rolled tube, cold drawn tube and extruded tubeWelded pipe is divided into straight welded pipe and spiral welded pipe and so on
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- Application of double beam connection node usually uses "I" shape columns and steel bracket which is around the construction technology of a modern steel concrete column girder casting formed in the steel pipe outside through the two structures, the bearing pin four axis and four angles on the common components of stress transfer. The construction technology in the application is usually used at both ends of the stress transfer construction mode, through the four steel bracket to the corresponding shear stress, avoid crack width because the node contact produces clear, delayed cracks, improve anti cracking ability of regional nodes.This node model in the connection when the longitudinal reinforcement without through the tube, without bending the construction can be carried out directly, with easy construction technology, construction control difficulty, the economic benefits of construction at the same time, the advantage of low reinforcement to save. In this joint engineering technology, the key pride is to control the stress transfer of steel bracket.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Sort by connectionThe connection way of steel pipe can be divided into: light pipe (pipe end without thread) and wire tube (Guan Duan with thread).The tube can be divided into ordinary tube and end tube.Thickening of the tube can also be divided into: extra thick (with external thread), internal thickening (with internal thread) and inside and outside thickening (with internal and external thread) and other vehicle wire tube.The wire tube can also be divided into ordinary cylinder or taper thread and special thread.In addition, according to user needs, wire tubes are generally equipped with pipe delivery.Plating characteristicsAccording to the characteristics of surface coated steel pipe can be divided into: Clarinet (not coated) and coating tube.The coating tubes include galvanized pipes, aluminium plated tubes, chrome plated pipes, aluminized tubes and other alloy layers.The coating tube has an outer coating tube, an inner coating tube and an inner and outer coating pipe. The commonly used coatings are plastics, epoxy resins, coal tar, epoxy resins, and various glass based anticorrosive coatings. Galvanized pipe is divided into KBG pipe, JDG pipe, threaded pipe, etc.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- Electric pipe laying is generally divided into the following circumstances:1) the explosion-proof area must be galvanized steel pipe and explosion proof flexible pipe (used for front end equipment connection);2) non explosion-proof area can use KBG pipe or PVC tube, the former is higher cost, but the installation is firm, the latter is low cost, easy to construction, and in the rain where it will not rust, but compared to the KBG pipe may be damaged.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range