4 - 100 mm
27 - 508 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Black painted or oiled
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
GB/T 8162-1999,DIN 1629/3,ASTM A106-2006,GB,DIN,ASTM
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||wrapped in bundles with steel strips|
1, We manufacture steel pipes
2, Main market: Asia, South America
3, Advantage: Medium and Thick wall pipe
4, High quaility
ASTM A106B Seamless Steel Pipe Image
FAQ of ASTM A106B Seamless Steel Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Steel pipe production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry rise, early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry, petroleum and natural gas drilling and mining and transportation, are promoted in production the quality and variety, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- In a single pole dance performance, the dancer moves more naturally, herself, moves and techniques, and does what she wants to do, while the style of dance is determined by herself, no one intervenes, and quite free.
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- As for the flange connection: low pressure pipeline is generally not used in this way, can be divided into threaded flanges and flange welding flange, and the flange connecting pipes of different diameters, only the welded flange to diameter, said in a low pressure pipeline which has low pressure pipe connection make an unnecessary move, this is not much, but there are also people with non the standard flange for connecting different pipe diameter, which is not consistent with the technical specification!
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- It is an embedded sleeve control sub item, if the reserved hole, then there is no need to cover, special subject structure adjustment factor of the cost of the water supply and drainage engineering, water supply and drainage engineering he is buried under the charge.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:Is hot dipped plastic pipe steel?
- Hot dip pipe used in fluidized bed impregnation process, one-time into new anti-corrosion steel production process is the original film, plastic pipe or electrostatic nozzle replace (the products by physical treatment process)
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range